GrindOverMatter is 7 weeks out

Here is one from Tuesday…will have New ones tomorrow

Big changes!

5 weeks out

You def improved man!

Whats the plan for the remaining weeks? What is shelby saying?

You will need to work on your hams in the future! But the good news is they can improve really fast, like they did for me

[quote]zraw wrote:
You def improved man!

You will need to work on your hams in the future! But the good news is they can improve really fast, like they did for me[/quote]
You think my hams are weak? I think my chest needs the most work…haha. those pics were just sent to shelby so he hasnt gotten back to Me yet…

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
You def improved man!

You will need to work on your hams in the future! But the good news is they can improve really fast, like they did for me[/quote]
You think my hams are weak? I think my chest needs the most work…haha. those pics were just sent to shelby so he hasnt gotten back to Me yet…[/quote]

Well they dont look weak from the back but they do on that side triceps shot! Maybe ur just not pushing out with your back leg?

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
You def improved man!

You think my hams are weak? I think my chest needs the most work…haha. those pics were just sent to shelby so he hasnt gotten back to Me yet…[/quote]

Well they dont look weak from the back but they do on that side triceps shot! Maybe ur just not pushing out with your back leg?[/quote]

haha well my hams look a lot better in the side tricep shot i snapped this week but i refuse to post it because i fucked up the upper body position…Ill post more shots on friday…maybe try and get it in some lighting that doesnt make me look as white as ghost.

Update…So a little under 5 weeks out, energy is up and down, im currenly doing one day of zero carbs and the next day with 50 g of carbs…after shelby saw my pictures yesterday he said i was coming in nicely and to stick with this current plan. I am also doing an hr of cardio a day, usually 40 mins fasted in the morning and 20 mins PWO. I really thought i wasnt going to be able to get as shredded as i like but seeing my progress over the last few weeks and shelby telling things are moving along nicely has given me good confidence, when this is over i will have to show everyone how fat i was when i started. Lol im never gonna bulk up that fat again (although it did work in terms of putting on muscle, it is not ideal for a physique comepetitor)

I think people are always surprised at how things will ‘speed up’ towards the later half of a prep. I like to joke about how you reach the point of ‘running out of fat’, but that’s essentially what’s happening. Shelby knows his stuff, and he’s obviously not going to let your metabolism downshift anymore than is inevitable. Latest set of pics look good. Make sure you enjoy the last few weeks, nothing cooler than being impressed with how you look in the mirror, and knowing how hard you worked for it.

S

You look powerful in your side tricep man, good luck and I look forward to seeing your results at the end of the prep!

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:
You look powerful in your side tricep man, good luck and I look forward to seeing your results at the end of the prep![/quote]
thanks!, ive been working on that pose a lot im confident it WILL look good when im in shape, its gonna be a lot better than my side chest which is sub par due to my lack of pectoral mass.

Update: Waist measured at a measly 29.5 inches this morning, which on a 5 11.5 frame is pretty freaking tiny! who knows maybe itll be closer to 28 inches in shape. Perhaps my small waist is the reason why i never got really strong in any of the big lifts…

Also got some posing trunks today which has given me more motivation to shred my ass up as it is still carrying quite a bit of junk and wearing the trunks exposes that much more than posing in my underwear.

Feeling pretty great as today has some carbs in the diet! excited to train some back,and do some cardio in the coming hours! I love getting a massive lat pump, but this coming off season will have to focus mostly on Back thickness.

What is your current weight?

EDIT: Looking good BTW. Nice improvements.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
What is your current weight?

EDIT: Looking good BTW. Nice improvements.[/quote]
hahha i dont feel like reveling it right now, ill PM you, for anyone else who cares, lets just say with a shirt on, im a small guy.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:
You look powerful in your side tricep man, good luck and I look forward to seeing your results at the end of the prep![/quote]
thanks!, ive been working on that pose a lot im confident it WILL look good when im in shape, its gonna be a lot better than my side chest which is sub par due to my lack of pectoral mass.

Update: Waist measured at a measly 29.5 inches this morning, which on a 5 11.5 frame is pretty freaking tiny! who knows maybe itll be closer to 28 inches in shape. Perhaps my small waist is the reason why i never got really strong in any of the big lifts…

Also got some posing trunks today which has given me more motivation to shred my ass up as it is still carrying quite a bit of junk and wearing the trunks exposes that much more than posing in my underwear.

Feeling pretty great as today has some carbs in the diet! excited to train some back,and do some cardio in the coming hours! I love getting a massive lat pump, but this coming off season will have to focus mostly on Back thickness.

[/quote]

Where did you order your trunks from? Curious

I need to get mine asap hah

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
http://sherrysoriginals.webs.com/

i got them from a local who makes them! although i also ordered two pairs off of www.cherrybombs.net on september 24th and they still havent arrived!!! i emailed them and they said that they were stuck in customs most likely!, so i dont reccomend them to anyone.

obviously not much to choose from on the site i got them from! i bought the “electric blue hologram” ones. they actually really accentuate my v taper!! one thing that i was very conscious of is how much fat i still need to lose around the glute/love handle area when wearing them.

i got them from a local who makes them! although i also ordered two pairs off of www.cherrybombs.net on september 24th and they still havent arrived!!! i emailed them and they said that they were stuck in customs most likely!, so i dont reccomend them to anyone.
[/quote]

It could be that they actually are. I’ve gotten several pairs from Cherrybombs over the years, and not only have they been very prompt, but she’s personally made a custom suit under very short time constraints for me when I needed it. Just wanted to throw that out there :slight_smile:

Good thing that you were able to get other ones closer to home. Kinda weird the first time you throw 'em on huh?

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[/quote]

It could be that they actually are. I’ve gotten several pairs from Cherrybombs over the years, and not only have they been very prompt, but she’s personally made a custom suit under very short time constraints for me when I needed it. Just wanted to throw that out there :slight_smile:

Good thing that you were able to get other ones closer to home. Kinda weird the first time you throw 'em on huh?

S[/quote]
interestingly enough the cherry bomb trunks came today!!! Now i have three pairs! haha

they are all a bit different, and whichever i choose to wear for prejuding./night show will probably depend on how shredded/unshredded my glutes look. One pair has almost nothing back there, and the other two pairs have what seem to be average coverage.

haha putting them on for the first time was quite a different experience, but i soon realize compared to posing in underware they actually seem to enhance my v taper and give a good flow to my physique.

[/quote]

That’s a nice frame to work with. At my absolute leanest, my waist was 31 inches. I just have hips unfortunately. 29 inches is awesome.

Ha, ha, yeah, the posing trunks DEFINITELY motivate the fat loss once you see the junk exposed.

Regarding your response to Ripsaw, don’t worry about scale weight, it doesn’t mean a thing.

Not trying to brag, but I beat a lot of competitors who were bigger than me at my show because my conditioning was superior. Most guys had 10 to 20 pounds on me.

[quote]timmcbride00 wrote:

[/quote]

That’s a nice frame to work with. At my absolute leanest, my waist was 31 inches. I just have hips unfortunately. 29 inches is awesome.

Ha, ha, yeah, the posing trunks DEFINITELY motivate the fat loss once you see the junk exposed.

Regarding your response to Ripsaw, don’t worry about scale weight, it doesn’t mean a thing.

Not trying to brag, but I beat a lot of competitors who were bigger than me at my show because my conditioning was superior. Most guys had 10 to 20 pounds on me.[/quote]

YES! my whole goal with this process was to get as shredded as i could and not worry about weight. but sometimes when i think about what ill weight come contest time it just makes me feel small, so i try not to think about it and just take my weight every 5 days for shelby and just look at it as a mostly meaningless measurement.

the waist thing seems like it can go either way. IF you have a larger waist its harder to acheive a nice v taper but it makes it harder to get a thick powerful look and i dont necessarily mean blocky. there are many top level Bbers who dont have the wasp waist look but awesome regardless. another theory i have is that if you have a geneticcally small waist, its harder to get the big lifts to go up, and subsequently harder to acheive “thickness”.

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
http://sherrysoriginals.webs.com/

obviously not much to choose from on the site i got them from! i bought the “electric blue hologram” ones. they actually really accentuate my v taper!! one thing that i was very conscious of is how much fat i still need to lose around the glute/love handle area when wearing them.[/quote]

Thx! Just ordered black holo from her, and will have two others from someone else! One navy blue one redish, all metallic

One better look good and fit me well god damnit

4 weeks, must tighten legs