Better side tricep

Front lat…mine and zraws best pose?

Where are you posing at? : )

My basement :slight_smile:

Mm

Side chest

You look much improved!

On the back poses keep front heel on the ground

On side chest dont pull your elbow that much, pull it less so there is no gap between torso and arm but twist your torso more, and STOP DOING THAT THINGY WITH YOUR WRIST, KEEP IT STRAIGHT

You’re looking way better this week. You really got that front ham popping on your side poses now and your waist looks tiny from the side.

[quote]zraw wrote:
You look much improved!

On side chest dont pull your elbow that much, pull it less so there is no gap between torso and arm but twist your torso more, and STOP DOING THAT THINGY WITH YOUR WRIST, KEEP IT STRAIGHT[/quote]

thanks, ill fix that side chest tonight

Im now opening up the floor for knowledgeable people to to pick apart my physique, i know in general A LOT more size is needed. so i guess that’s a fair critique as well, but im looking for more specific suggestions if anyone is so inclined.

first off i think my chest is my weakest bodypart, ive always been a shit presser and my shoulders ALWAYS want to take over, so its been hard to get that mind muscle connection. Subesquently, i think my shoulders may be one of my best body parts along with perhaps my lats?

generally i think i just need to be thicker to, ALA more abducters, more hamstrings (thicker from the side) more traps and midback etc.

Arms are doing ok i believe.

If anyone has some suggestions to bring up my chest dont be shy! i can’t afford to hire meadows post show, although some time in the next year or two i probably will!

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
You look much improved!

On side chest dont pull your elbow that much, pull it less so there is no gap between torso and arm but twist your torso more, and STOP DOING THAT THINGY WITH YOUR WRIST, KEEP IT STRAIGHT[/quote]

Im now opening up the floor for knowledgeable people to to pick apart my physique, i know in general A LOT more size is needed. so i guess that’s a fair critique as well, but im looking for more specific suggestions if anyone is so inclined.

first off i think my chest is my weakest bodypart, ive always been a shit presser and my shoulders ALWAYS want to take over, so its been hard to get that mind muscle connection. Subesquently, i think my shoulders may be one of my best body parts along with perhaps my lats?

generally i think i just need to be thicker to, ALA more abducters, more hamstrings (thicker from the side) more traps and midback etc.

If anyone has some suggestions to bring up my chest dont be shy! i can’t afford to hire meadows post show, although some time in the next year or two i probably will![/quote]

For chest :

4 x 8 flat db pressing : 1sec hold at bottom 1 sec squeeze/flex hard at top

4 x 8 decline db pressing : 1sec hold at bottom 1sec squeeze/flex hard at top

3 x 10 inclined db press : 1sec hold at bottom. You wont be able to squeeze, do 3/4 reps

Pecdeck 3 x 10 with 2sec hold/squeeze

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
You look much improved!

If anyone has some suggestions to bring up my chest dont be shy! i can’t afford to hire meadows post show, although some time in the next year or two i probably will![/quote]

For chest :

3 x 10 inclined db press : 1sec hold at bottom. You wont be able to squeeze, do 3/4 reps

[/quote]
Wow that looks veryy good , and very opposite of what ive done in the past, so it will probably work very well. I think after the show i will have à chest/ shoulder day and a chest day where i just focus on squeezing. The routine you posted could be my squeezing day perhaps

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
You look much improved!

For chest :

[/quote]
Wow that looks veryy good , and very opposite of what ive done in the past, so it will probably work very well. I think after the show i will have �  chest/ shoulder day and a chest day where i just focus on squeezing. The routine you posted could be my squeezing day perhaps[/quote]

If you want to do it like this what JM currently has me doign is a “heavy/hard” day (this would be the routine I posted)

And then a “light” day where I just have 6sets of chest and shoulders where its something like 4sets of machine press with constant tension and then 2sets of stretch pushups or pec minor dips to failure

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
You look much improved!

For chest :

[/quote]
Wow that looks veryy good , and very opposite of what ive done in the past, so it will probably work very well. I think after the show i will have �?�  chest/ shoulder day and a chest day where i just focus on squeezing. The routine you posted could be my squeezing day perhaps[/quote]

If you want to do it like this what JM currently has me doign is a “heavy/hard” day (this would be the routine I posted)

And then a “light” day where I just have 6sets of chest and shoulders where its something like 4sets of machine press with constant tension and then 2sets of stretch pushups or pec minor dips to failure[/quote]

ah nice. are the weights ramped on the heavy/hard days?or are they static?

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
You look much improved!

For chest :

[/quote]
Wow that looks veryy good , and very opposite of what ive done in the past, so it will probably work very well. I think after the show i will have �??�?�  chest/ shoulder day and a chest day where i just focus on squeezing. The routine you posted could be my squeezing day perhaps[/quote]

And then a “light” day where I just have 6sets of chest and shoulders where its something like 4sets of machine press with constant tension and then 2sets of stretch pushups or pec minor dips to failure[/quote]

ah nice. are the weights ramped on the heavy/hard days?or are they static?
[/quote]

They would be static and your first sets wouldnt be to failure

Posing is improving.

…and your basement?!? Wow, that is an impressive book collection.

Ughz, been at 0 carbs for the last 5 days but conditioning is not budging. Hoping shelby will know what to do here.

Front lats