TUF 10 8 Minute Preview

I disagree with a lot of what has been posted. I think Kimbo being in the underdog role is better than being an overpromoted beginner. I also don’t think Dana put a target on his back, he simply stated the score and introduced him seperately for surprise value. I think Rampage sucking his dick would put a bigger target on him, but either way everyone IS going to be gunning for him, because they are not famous and he has gotten money and fame from his celebrity, not his fighting ability. He looks the leanest I have seen him I think, and muscle mass and low bodyfat have not been his problems. Very poor cardiovascular indurance and inexperience have. And he has weighed 280 and more when he was street fighting/bodyguarding.

I’m excited for the show overall though and I bet there are some bad dudes who just haven’t gotten the recognition, so it should be great. We know what we get with Nelson, Kimbo and the guys who have been around, and how they match up against the unknown monsters will be interesting. I hope Roy Nelson comes in pretty fat, because I think it will be funny for the casual viewers who don’t know him.

To the person claiming Kimbo never weighed 280, check out his Youtube fights.

They eventually start listing weight and I think at one point Kimbo even comes in weighing 305, eventually making his way down to 280.

Bas got Kimbo to cut a LOT of weight, which I believe took down sooooome of his power.

Please don’t talk about Kimbo if you don’t know about Kimbo.

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
To the person claiming Kimbo never weighed 280, check out his Youtube fights.

They eventually start listing weight and I think at one point Kimbo even comes in weighing 305, eventually making his way down to 280.

Bas got Kimbo to cut a LOT of weight, which I believe took down sooooome of his power.

Please don’t talk about Kimbo if you don’t know about Kimbo. [/quote]

LOL…you should follow your own advice…there is no definitive proof that Kimbo was 280-300 during those fights. If there is,it isn’t readily available. I think it’s absurd,personally. I think Kimbo was 260 at the most.

But as you can see from the TUF preview…it doesn’t matter,because he’s the little guy.

The definitive proof is Kimbo even talked about having to cut from 280 to 230 in interviews.
Wow, your interweb brains obviously aren’t working today.

By the way, “lol” in all caps pretty much makes you a douche.

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
The definitive proof is Kimbo even talked about having to cut from 280 to 230 in interviews.

By the way, “lol” in all caps pretty much makes you a douche. [/quote]

Being offended by LOL makes you a pussy…grow up,boy…or girl. Like I said,if there is proof(which you didn’t provide yourself)…it’s not readily available. But like I also said…all that matters is “now.” Kimbo is small as fuck in comparison to most of the TUF cast.

Good grief…this is what happens when kids get in grown folks conversations.

Oh, man! You’re refering to me as a kid! That’s so new and refreshing on the internet!
The proof is readily available. It’s called Google.com, use it.

Kimbo NOW is 235lbs, yeah. Kimbo used to be 280lbs. Just look it up.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
BodyByGame20 wrote:

Being offended by LOL makes you a pussy…grow up,boy…or girl. Like I said,if there is proof(which you didn’t provide yourself)…it’s not readily available. But like I also said…all that matters is “now.” Kimbo is small as fuck in comparison to most of the TUF cast.

Good grief…this is what happens when kids get in grown folks conversations.[/quote]

Don’t sweat it Boss. This kid’s goin’ around every Kimbo related post and championing the virtues of all thing Kimbo. Starting to think he’s on the payroll, or maybe the infamous Mr. Slice himself…

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
BodyByGame20 wrote:

Good grief…this is what happens when kids get in grown folks conversations.

Don’t sweat it Boss. This kid’s goin’ around every Kimbo related post and championing the virtues of all thing Kimbo. Starting to think he’s on the payroll, or maybe the infamous Mr. Slice himself…[/quote]

…or maybe he just wants to gobble Kimbo’s dick.

[quote]oriensus wrote:
apwsearch wrote:
oriensus wrote:

I really think it’s unfair that Zuffa is not paying Kimbo more than others since they are riding on his fame. I’m not sure if I’m mistaken, but I think I read somewhere there will be no eliminations this season. Win or loose, everybody stays in the house. Is this true?

How are they riding on his fame? What is he famous for? Internet street fights and getting knocked out by Seth Petruzelli while the owner’s son got his panties in an absolutely epic bunch in the front row.

Seriously. In the world of MMA, he’s nothing.

I view him as just another fighter on the show. Doesn’t motivate me either way in terms of watching this season.

Ok, I get that you don’t like Kimbo but we’re not talking about what you like or dislike. C’mon guy, we all know he has achieved certain level of fame. A level of fame that many MMA guys who hasn’t achieved even though they’re much, much better than Kimbo. The point here is not whether he is somebody in MMA, we know he’s practically nobody in terms of pure MMA status.

I and my girlfriend will be watching TUF 10 because of him. Many others are tuning in simply because of him. People like him will tune in wanting him to do good and people who don’t like him will tune in and wishing he’ll get slaughtered. There’s no denying TUF 10 ratings WILL go up because of Kimbo.
[/quote]

Man, I’m a true arm chair fan of the sport. I know little or nothing of anyone other than the top guys but learning more day by day. But from the trash talking from Rampage jackson and Rashad Evans to the all HeavyWeight season I’m drooling at the mouth over this. Love the quote “As many people will tune in to watch Kimbo fail as will to watch him Win” Classic Ali If you love him or hate him or just curious you will tune in. Of course not talking about the hard core true fans who know the sport (I’m not there yet but learning). Hell If I knew this thread exsisted I would not have speant so much time posting Phat booty latina pics in SAMA.

I’m wondering how well can Marcus use those 6foot long legs of his. That man stands over the octogon.
Bumping this video Yes I love watching it that much.

I doubt Kimbo cares enough to post.

Rampage doesn’t like cockiness. In others I guess.

To whatever poster who said Nelson’s ground game wasn’t good, or is it just that Mir is overated?

[quote]drewh wrote:

To whatever poster who said Nelson’s ground game wasn’t good, or is it just that Mir is overated?[/quote]

Nice link.

[quote]drewh wrote:

To whatever poster who said Nelson’s ground game wasn’t good, or is it just that Mir is overated?[/quote]

Mir is just overrated.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
drewh wrote:

To whatever poster who said Nelson’s ground game wasn’t good, or is it just that Mir is overated?

Mir is just overrated. [/quote]

They both looked pretty solid HWs to me.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
drewh wrote:

Mir is just overrated.

They both looked pretty solid HWs to me. [/quote]

They are; I just don’t like Mir, so I say he is overrated. It’s not right, but I think he is a douchebag.