Things That Make You Chuckle

4 Likes

You have to wonder about some cities’ taste in artistry.
This is exactly what I look like during a cycle when someone in pharma says you are not eating enough.

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPqsr6vgNsX/?utm_medium=copy_link

I don’t know why it won’t post the pic :thinking:

2 Likes

This guy.

3 Likes

Funny, tragic? Who am I to make such judgements

Screenshot_20210606-091042

2 Likes

It was then that the two became one …

1 Like

1 Like

These are awful but still make me laugh:

2 Likes

6 Likes

20210612_193537

3 Likes
1 Like

I keep seeing posts on IG that boil down to dudes claiming their 225lb bench 1RM is some kind of impressive feat.

:rofl:

2 Likes

And that’s how you get an IG/TikTok army of AAS abusing and admittedly lean midgets*

*Disclaimer: not actual people with dwarfism, but regular short people in general. I’m 6’5 and can call anyone shorter than me that bwa-ha-ha

1 Like

Again I quote Dave Tate
“The world does not need more 160 lb dudes with abs”.

When did the bar for bench performance get set so low? Most of the bigger dudes at my high school had benches of at least 275.
Edit: this was 15 years ago, so in general people must be getting weaker.

1 Like

I’ll get there one day… Noting I’m only 68kgs (circa 150 pounds in imperial measures)

:slight_smile:

It’s an good personal accomplishment for sure and at your weight you are a small guy in my opinion so it means a little more.

However, it is not impressive by overall strength/powerlifting numbers.

1 Like

Social media. Whether you’re an 18 year old trying to score or a fitness influencer, you have to produce regular content on IG shirtless.

Hence popularity of gimmicky routines and quasi Crossfit training.

Muscle ups for reps and pistol squats on an upright DB look good on TikTok. Six plates does not.

So the social.media game is rigged in favor of 160lb short guys with abs.

2 Likes