Things That Make You Chuckle

Yeah only 165 ish cm? so what’s that… circa 5 ft 5 ish???

Back at early uni days the BW was low 50’s too (looking back SOOOOOO skinny…) … so I’ve added circa 15kg of BW in the last 20 odd years.

Some longer terms goals defo involve some 2 wheel lifts at that 100kg mark.

1 Like

This pretty much says it all.

2 Likes

All I get is teens benching 400lbs and deadlifting 650 :cry:

He’s right, but there are a lot of quotes from Dave Tate like “I dont squat with my hands out here because its better, I squat with my hands out here because I can’t move my arms!”.

But nobody ever uses them, which makes me chuckle. :grin:

@dt79 or @anna_5588 So what flavor?and why the fancy tights and ball kicking?

1 Like

Orewa have no fucking idea, bakayaro!

:joy:

EDIT:

Seriously, that’s Japanese and I can’t read kanji. I only recognize 2 words - “come back to life” and “electric” - because they literally stole them from us. (Shut up, SJWs. Look it up if you don’t believe me.)

I assume it means it’s as electrifying as a kick in the balls which will fully rejuvenate you. So that explains the falling birth rates and how they manage to be so productive at work lol. #canceldt79

1 Like

A lot of times I dont even care about the right answer. I just like Your answers regardless of accuracy because of how funny they are.

And especially when they’re Also accurate/correct. :rofl:

1 Like

Haha, appreciated. I once had a book with a compilation of the weirdest Japanese print ads to that date but I lost it long ago. Some made you question reality so much they should have been added to the textbooks of one of those postmodernist art movements.

From what I’ve heard, you can get really good hallucinogens in Shinjuku and the yakuza dudes selling them are very polite to foreigners.

I’m one of these guys. The pendulum swung from Rambo/Arnie bodies to lean with abs in 1999 when Fight Club came out. Now it seems to be going to dad bods.

1 Like

I say that a bit facetiously as really I am just jealous that I may never have a 6 pack without being in an unhealthy state.
We can all agree on no more dad bods though.

One can’t produce gold all the time…

1 Like

7 Likes

I have to post shirtless pics to get action on a regular basis? That’s a drag… I find kids who consistently post shirtless workout selfies on their stories to be insufferable. Particularly when they have quoted like “putting in the work” “no rest dayz for me”.

I exercise literally every day, you don’t see me gloating about it like a douchebag as if I’m somehow superior to everyone else

However I can tell you from experience the game is rigged from the start for short guys (in person that is). You’re instantaneously friend-zoned by many. One tends to need to overcompensate, be it through confidence, muscle mass, money, looks etc.

160lbs on a 5’4-5’6 frame can look pretty good.

PeaNUT flavour

1 Like

At least the fight club physique is obtainable for the avg male with hard dieting, discipline and exercise. The Rambo/Arnie body can’t be attained for many no matter how hard they try.

Oh, I know. I was 5’9" 160-165, very lean and in very good condition for the better part of my 30’s and its not bragging to say I looked very good.

:laughing: Yeah. Crunchy.

1 Like

I’m not sure where you find stuff like this, but that Dorito picture has to be the funniest thing I’ve seen all week

It’s just so random and abstract.

“Doritos, with a side serving of a kick in the nuts!”

• foreign advertising campaign for Doritos.

Damn… I haven’t eaten Doritos in like four months. I’ll probably go pick myself up a packet of Doritos later today! I generally prefer Pringles or flings. Flings are my favorite, they’re a brand of South African chips… Seriously, they’re to die for. Try some if you get the chance.

1 Like

The part that strikes me as strange is that the guy getting kicked appears to be really enjoying it.

Not my thing, but totally a thing none the less.

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQVnuc9nEzE/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

I LOVE this guy’s content. I read his articles purely for the english

1 Like