The Professor X Meme

Cheeky_Kea is doing a great job!

Cheeky’s religious ones are great. VTBalla may have gone and copied some of his actual posts they were so spot on.

Good stuff, fellas.

Ok, Im out of the loop… can someone tell me what happened with him being a fake doctor, or at least point me in the threads direction? LOLZ

The beginning: professor lex

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/hammer_strength_bp_weights?id=4100378&pageNo=2

You use that wise Bruce Lee quote on him. Absorb the knowledge and teh lulz, don’t listen to the rest.

Lost in translation: reading comprehension failures that led to Prof going on hiatus

This one pissed me off.

The answer to everything

I remember that thread - this post from overstand in there pretty well summed it up…lol…

“You really think it’s because you’re black? I thought you were being sarcastic, I didn’t think anybody could be that fucking dense. The reason you get so much grief is because you’re an arrogant abrasive jackass with zero people skills. Bonez speaks the truth without making it personal. If someone disagrees with you it’s because they are a skinny racist prick. You act like you’re the absolute end all authority on all things bodybuilding when you’re well over 20% bodyfat and have never competed. You make everything about yourself think your opinion is certifiable truth no matter the subject. You’re like that semi-decent looking girl who acts like a complete cunt and thinks everyone hates her because they’re jealous.”

Lack of relativity

Some very nice ones have popped up since I last checked.

[quote]kakno wrote:
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/hammer_strength_bp_weights?id=4100378&pageNo=2

You use that wise Bruce Lee quote on him. Absorb the knowledge and teh lulz, don’t listen to the rest.[/quote]

LOL, I was the one that meme was directed at. He started giving me a hard time any time I posted after I proved him wrong in that thread with actual video evidence for fucks sake.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
I remember that thread - this post from overstand in there pretty well summed it up…lol…

“You really think it’s because you’re black? I thought you were being sarcastic, I didn’t think anybody could be that fucking dense. The reason you get so much grief is because you’re an arrogant abrasive jackass with zero people skills. Bonez speaks the truth without making it personal. If someone disagrees with you it’s because they are a skinny racist prick. You act like you’re the absolute end all authority on all things bodybuilding when you’re well over 20% bodyfat and have never competed. You make everything about yourself think your opinion is certifiable truth no matter the subject. You’re like that semi-decent looking girl who acts like a complete cunt and thinks everyone hates her because they’re jealous.”

[/quote]

I remember that thread like it was yesterday, I made a joke about him giving off the vibe that if he had it his way it would just be him on this forum and no one else could post. I believe his response was along the lines that I wasn’t welcome here…

One of the first things I read on these forums… It was a post of his to a question in the RMP section.

anonym, I think your last one might be my favorite. And that is in a thread FULL of gold.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[/quote]

I remember that thread like it was yesterday, I made a joke about him giving off the vibe that if he had it his way it would just be him on this forum and no one else could post. I believe his response was along the lines that I wasn’t welcome here…
[/quote]

Yea - it certainly feels a lot less restrictive as far as what you can talk about. It’s nice to be able to have an actual conversation where my opinion is not ridiculed by the second post or so…lol…

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
On admirable physiques…[/quote]

Lol…yep. He blasted me once for daring to say I preferred the Park physique to Coleman. Since I “Wasn’t even as built as Reg Park” I should STFU.

Haha, Chris Colucci with some nice ones! That recomp one is classic.

He was claiming he was “just now getting to the point of having enough muscle to cut down” since I first got here, haha.