The Professor X Meme

Does anybody else find it incredibly amazing how many of these meme quotes theyve actually seen posted time and time again? Ive never paid much attention to the guy at all but i get pretty much all the references. Makes it 100x funnier

From the series “The collected teachings of x”

U mad brah?

:wink:

I’ve had him blocked since like 2006. Recently unblocked him and nothing has changed. Still the same old crap.

For the record, I think he is the most successful troll this site has ever seen. It’s not about intelligence, he just puts in more time than any normal/sane person with a life would.

He is reading this thread right now getting a hard-on over everyone talking about him. He won’t be able to stay away for long.

LOL, when I made this, I was thinking of Happy Gilmore’s boss saying “I’ll see YOU in the parking lot!” to Shooter McGavin.

What a fucktard

[quote]Fenris wrote:
If being an angry forum guru is your #1 hobby, then you have waaaay too much unfulfilling free time on your hands. Where are your friends? Your family? Your hobbies outside of the gym? Whatever shit he needed to clean up in his life, here’s a glass to him doing it successfully. [/quote]

Exactly, agree with this. Cheer up, don’t get so hostile all the time, and people will respect you far more.

AND “If you have nothing good to say, say nothing”

This. Is. Amazing.

Sure he got mad but he had paid his dues and made a lot of sense. having said all that, these posts are hilarious

[quote]Cheeky_Kea wrote:
From the series “The collected teachings of x” [/quote]

Lol…pure hilarity.

[quote]KAS wrote:
I’ve had him blocked since like 2006. Recently unblocked him and nothing has changed. Still the same old crap.

For the record, I think he is the most successful troll this site has ever seen. It’s not about intelligence, he just puts in more time than any normal/sane person with a life would.

He is reading this thread right now getting a hard-on over everyone talking about him. He won’t be able to stay away for long.
[/quote]

it’s only because zyzz is not here, u mirin’?

I don’t know how to make one, but we need one that says: PEOPLE HAVE POOR READING SKILLS?
TIME TO GO ALL CAPS

[quote]Cheeky_Kea wrote:
Someone asked for a little jesus/prof x meme mashup?

here ya go… [/quote]

LOL! Well done, Cheeky!
He even has that “inner glow”!

lol

U mad brah?

U needz bra brah?