The Professor X Meme

@Chris: Remember this thread History - Off Topic - Forums - T Nation Classic x!

so its a story about a big bad black man who is a doctor or a dentist or an oral surgeon/dentist hybrid. he started out skinnier than my little sister because he was broke and couldnt afford too many cows but then money start coming in after he joined the airforce as a navi seal or a pilot. he started eating nd in 2 years time he was benching 405 and had 20 inch arms. but he hated freeweight because hammer strenght machines isolate the muscle waaayy better.

He loads them up with max weight (like 5 plates each side) and pyramids reps all day nd keeps getting bigger nd bigger achieving maximum sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. he hates deadlift but the first time he tried it he lifted like 600 pounds…for reps. he gives advice to skinny white kids because obviously continuously eating more and adding weight on teh hammerzz machine without hitting a plateau is applicable to everyone ( but could have something to do with his fast-twitch black genetic makeup).

If said plateau is hit, eat more burgers. Aslo if you don’t have 18 inch arms in 2 years time you should find another hobby and quit wasting ur time.

did I get this right ??

^^ You forgot the part where assaulted a skinny white male in a Men’s bathroom that he suspected of dealing drugs in his club. He also refers to himself as the “Great Brown Dude”, Coincidence that X disappears roughly around the same time that guy gets sentenced? I think not…

X

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
the only thing that really bothered me about him was seeing race in everything. [/quote]

I didn’t realize until a few months ago what the X means.

[quote]ronald1919 wrote:
so its a story about a big bad black man who is a doctor or a dentist or an oral surgeon/dentist hybrid. he started out skinnier than my little sister because he was broke and couldnt afford too many cows but then money start coming in after he joined the airforce as a navi seal or a pilot. he started eating nd in 2 years time he was benching 405 and had 20 inch arms. but he hated freeweight because hammer strenght machines isolate the muscle waaayy better.

He loads them up with max weight (like 5 plates each side) and pyramids reps all day nd keeps getting bigger nd bigger achieving maximum sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. he hates deadlift but the first time he tried it he lifted like 600 pounds…for reps. he gives advice to skinny white kids because obviously continuously eating more and adding weight on teh hammerzz machine without hitting a plateau is applicable to everyone ( but could have something to do with his fast-twitch black genetic makeup).

If said plateau is hit, eat more burgers. Aslo if you don’t have 18 inch arms in 2 years time you should find another hobby and quit wasting ur time.

did I get this right ??[/quote]

Yes. It’s our favourite mastermind in a wheelchair from X-Men. It’s all about the mind (-muscle connection). If you focus hard enough you will get huge from lifting tiny dumbbells. The weight on the bar means nothing.

Correct Prof. X, correct.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:
@Chris: Remember this thread History - Off Topic - Forums - T Nation [/quote]
Just another case where the dude was clearly in the wrong and refused to admit it. And yeah, that was on my mind when I whipped up the “Guy” pic. ;)[/quote]

Yep - another classic. LMAO at ADvancedTS saying “0 to max butthurt in one post.” Seriously howling at that right now…

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
^^ You forgot the part where assaulted a skinny white male in a Men’s bathroom that he suspected of dealing drugs in his club. He also refers to himself as the “Great Brown Dude”, Coincidence that X disappears roughly around the same time that guy gets sentenced? I think not…[/quote]

WHAT THE FUCK

I had no idea what you meant… I read this: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/club_bouncer_holds_man_hostage_in_bathroom?id=4366842&pageNo=2

The kid just was stupid.

Has X ever talked about his love life on here? I mean he eats so much maybe there is no room left for eating pussy? Pussy probably doesn’t have enough calories for him to justify eating it…

Kind of a weird thread to pop up, seeing as how he hasn’t been on the site in over a month. You guys going through withdrawals or something?

I thought I remember him mentioning he was engaged.

rip x

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:
Kind of a weird thread to pop up, seeing as how he hasn’t been on the site in over a month. You guys going through withdrawals or something?[/quote]

What’s weird about it? The guy had a domineering presence here for 10 years. Much of the shit out of his mouth was absolutely outrageous. Seems like the exact type of situation people would spoof on…

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:
Kind of a weird thread to pop up, seeing as how he hasn’t been on the site in over a month. You guys going through withdrawals or something?[/quote]

UMMMMM…DID YOU NOT READ THE FIRST POST??? LET ME COPY AND PASTE THIS S-L-O-W-L-Y

[quote]
Waylander’s recent post in the T-Cell reminded me that there used to be a fella on this site who posted – every so often – under the screen name Professor X. Due to various forum shenanigans that unfolded entirely beyond his control, he has apparently felt the need for an extended hiatus from this web site, leaving us without the guru we turned to so many times for all things related not only to bodybuilding… but for just being all-around likeable, too.

Unfortunately, along with the unexpected departure of the Prof comes the entirely expected nostalgia of better days gone by. With rose-colored glasses, I look back on the days of threads filled with entirely supportive, eternally understanding and completely ego-less contributions from the Big Guy… and contrast that to the steaming pile of shit this site has become in his absence.

So, without further ado, I’ve prepared a few slides with which we can use to retake this website: general philosophies and words of wisdom handed down from X, himself. These are universally applicable and can be used whether your goal is to be the next Mr. Olympia or the future Mr. Congeniality of the interwebz. They may be posted for the benefit of all newbs in appropriate threads.

I encourage all to participate using the template attached to this post – or, at the very least, to say a few words about how he has touched you over the years (if you weren’t quite so lucky, how he has touched your life would work, as well). Remember to best honor the Professor’s tunnel-vision approach to thread subjects by keeping this on track. No haters allowed.[/quote]

MAYBE YOURE NOT CUT OUT TO BE A MOD HERE!!!

loves LowFatMatt

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:

Well, I WAS just gonna sit on the idea but figured there was no harm in throwing it out there. GAL was seeming a little so-so as of late.

BTdubs, if this is your way of toeing the water, I can assure you it is a good time. You are more than welcome to join in…

Forgive the satire

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
MAYBE YOURE NOT CUT OUT TO BE A MOD HERE!!![/quote]

← (takes his ball and goes home.)

But We will all miss professor Bulk. He was a one-of-a-kind angry red head stuck in a black man’s body.

I love this thread.

Don’t forget:

“Not over 250 lbs? Stop giving advice”.

“Showering at the gym? No reason to, ever.”

This last one isn’t so much a quote but a mental model…

“Asking me a question? Clearly insulting me.”