The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Always keep the bigger one…

Then if it comes up, you say you lost it 'nam… you just wish the bastardd didnt hit the big one

2 Likes

We just liked your hint, stick around big dog

Cause that is the boy one of course !

I’m right handed. Easier to scratch.

Why not the middle one?

Eh? I don’t get it.

Wait, you only have 2?

6 Likes

Confession

My left testicle is so badly damaged from a hernia surgery as a child that it is only really there in spirit, it’s half the size of the other and it doesn’t work.

So if I say I would give my left testicle, it doesn’t really mean much!

8 Likes

Confession:

You know how some people will have like a psuedo-or-actual-involuntary reaction to certain food? Like, you mention sushi to someone and they say “yuck” or someone writes about broccoli and someone replies with a sick emoji?

I truly believe that if you’re above the age of 15 and still find yourself unable to eat totally normal food (aka edible shit that came out of the ground or from an animal) and have such a reaction at the mere mention or thought of it, you need to grow the fuck up.

It’s food. Eat it. Stop mithering.

4 Likes

I just wanted to post this twice in one week lol

1 Like

I’d eat it…

what are the macros

I guess you know that poor thing wasn’t on any steroids or growth hormones.

The title to this video upsets me with it’s needless redundancy.

Canned chicken coming out of the can? Isn’t all chicken that comes out of cans, by default, canned chicken? It couldn’t be UNcanned chicken coming out of a can.

4 Likes

need·less
ˈnēdləs/Submit
adjective
(of something bad) unnecessary; avoidable.

re·dun·dan·cy
rəˈdəndənsē/Submit
noun
the state of being not or no longer needed or useful.

4 Likes

As a parent, I find redundancy VERY necessary.

3 Likes

I spoke the word redundant no less than 30 times yesterday, now this discussion. Talk about redundant.

I am watching the opening of attack on Titan, and all I can think about is the South Park spoof of every Animea opening song once you know what the words translate to in English.

S

5 Likes

Plan on pissing my wife off by playing a Video game tonight that I have a slight addiction to called XCOM. Have not played it in awhile than I found out Saturday about a downloadable Add on.
Well on the bright side… I should loose some weight when she chews me a new ass hole.

5 Likes

Lol. How dare you engage in escapism?