Thanks Uncle Kraig

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Yah Live I see what you’re saying, I just want to get my proportions and symmetry more in line before I do it. I also don’t want to be light enough that guys who are much shorter than me can compete in the same weight class. If that happens, I’m most likely fucked.

If I am able to compete heavier, especially at a lower level, the guys will probably either be my height or just a few inches shorter, which gives me a better chance of winning.

there is a local show here like August 8th, some people are pushing me to compete, we’ll see what improvements I have made when it gets close to that date.

[/quote]

You seem to have a pretty good build and decent strength levels (more than me btw). I recommend you to listen to you, and get onstage when you think you’re ready.

It’s curious and evident how haters and naysayers approach when you have a goal and the others notice it.

WS4JB wrote:
He had a leg pic on his profile at one point, look to be pretty damn good, esp for a taller guy.

Thanks man I still have a ton of work to do though. You guys wanna see something funny? I was looking through old pics and this is me like 2 1/2 years ago. I’m the one with the K on his chest lol, so embarassing.[/quote]

Proposterous! I call total bullshit. There’s no way you could put on that much muscle mass in 2.5 years. Don’t you think you should stick to a CLEAN bulk? Ya know… eat little, tiny portioned-out meals of tuna, super-duper lean chicken, oats, and veggies! Everyone knows if you don’t, you’ll just get fat.

Seriously though, dude, great work. Don’t feel too pressured to compete, you’re only 19!

[quote]SSC wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
He had a leg pic on his profile at one point, look to be pretty damn good, esp for a taller guy.

Thanks man I still have a ton of work to do though. You guys wanna see something funny? I was looking through old pics and this is me like 2 1/2 years ago. I’m the one with the K on his chest lol, so embarassing.

Proposterous! I call total bullshit. There’s no way you could put on that much muscle mass in 2.5 years. Don’t you think you should stick to a CLEAN bulk? Ya know… eat little, tiny portioned-out meals of tuna, super-duper lean chicken, oats, and veggies! Everyone knows if you don’t, you’ll just get fat.

Seriously though, dude, great work. Don’t feel too pressured to compete, you’re only 19![/quote]

haha, I ate like that for like the first 6-8 months I trained, then slowly got it through my head that no one got big doing that. Took me a long time, and I have only this year gotten it completely through my head the amount of food it truly takes to get massive. I love looking at these old pics, if I can come that far in just 2 2/1 years I can wait to see what I’ll look like in another 2.5-3 years.

Notice I am wearing the same shorts in my avatar, so I haven’t become a TOTAL fatass, I still fit them lol.

My two dinner meals tonight was a gallon of whole milk, 2 “personal” pepperoni pizza’s, and a 550 calorie shake rofl. No clean bulking here.

Way, here’s a vote for holding off on the contest, no need to do it for the experience when you can hold off and come in expecting to win.

Maybe its just my mentality, but I don’t like to go into a situation when I don’t honestly think I have a shot at winning something.

[quote]SSC wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah ! And if that’s you…what happened to the ‘K’ ??

Notice I am wearing the same shorts in my avatar, so I haven’t become a TOTAL fatass, I still fit them lol.[/quote]

Or maybe you bought 4 different sizes in the same color fatty!

Good luck hitting 300 man! That would be awesome to be able to hit that.

man, when you do diet down, it’s gonna be a hell of a mental shock! -lol

S

Yah Live I see what you’re saying, I just want to get my proportions and symmetry more in line before I do it. I also don’t want to be light enough that guys who are much shorter than me can compete in the same weight class. If that happens, I’m most likely fucked.

If I am able to compete heavier, especially at a lower level, the guys will probably either be my height or just a few inches shorter, which gives me a better chance of winning.

there is a local show here like August 8th, some people are pushing me to compete, we’ll see what improvements I have made when it gets close to that date.

[/quote]

being 6’2 idk what to tell you. its hard being anything higher than 5’ 10

regardless of winning your first local contest or w/e if you want to be pro you have to realize that guys are always going to be your weight but 6 inches shorter than you.

are you on drugs yet?

Holy shit Waylander is a monster!

drugs or not, i just wanted to comment on your transformation in the past 2.5 years, great work!

also, my .02, because i know nothing about steroids, even if your uncle doesn’t know jack, at least he’s looking out for you and caring for your interests…better that than not care right?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

being 6’2 idk what to tell you. its hard being anything higher than 5’ 10

regardless of winning your first local contest or w/e if you want to be pro you have to realize that guys are always going to be your weight but 6 inches shorter than you.

are you on drugs yet?
[/quote]

Yup, I ran a light 8 weeker a while back went from 250-258 just to test the waters. Took some time off, chose one a little heavier and just started about 2 weeks ago and now I’m a little over 270 as of yesterday.

If you ever look at the steroid forum my next bulk cycle before I cut will be Brooks “Trifecta”.

Doing natty bbing shows just doesnt interest me, no offense to guys like stu and whoever else goes that route, but I’m after making that bank. Can’t really do that being natty, and I don’t have to worry about fuckers cheating lol.

[quote]sen say wrote:
SSC wrote:

Yeah ! And if that’s you…what happened to the ‘K’ ??
[/quote]

hahaha you caught me!

Doing natty bbing shows just doesnt interest me, no offense to guys like stu and whoever else goes that route, but I’m after making that bank. Can’t really do that being natty, and I don’t have to worry about fuckers cheating lol.[/quote]

Lol, Dude, no offense taken, most of my friends who compete use ‘stuff’, and in all honesty, if I didnt work with kids, I’m sure I’d be considering the option myself. And yes, there is NO money in natty BBing. Hell, I’m only doing a show for the experience, I figure I’ve been training for so long, I should at least try my hand at it. Most folks will never step on a stage, but would be considered bodybuilders nonetheless. If waylander wants to pursue this as far as he seems to, it’s really the only route available. More power to him!
S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

Doing natty bbing shows just doesnt interest me, no offense to guys like stu and whoever else goes that route, but I’m after making that bank. Can’t really do that being natty, and I don’t have to worry about fuckers cheating lol.

Lol, Dude, no offense taken, most of my friends who compete use ‘stuff’, and in all honesty, if I didnt work with kids, I’m sure I’d be considering the option myself. And yes, there is NO money in natty BBing. Hell, I’m only doing a show for the experience, I figure I’ve been training for so long, I should at least try my hand at it. Most folks will never step on a stage, but would be considered bodybuilders nonetheless. If waylander wants to pursue this as far as he seems to, it’s really the only route available. More power to him!
S

[/quote]

Awwwww…GROUP HUG!!!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

S

Awwwww…GROUP HUG!!!

[/quote]

LOL

The Mighty Stu wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

Lol, Dude, no offense taken, most of my friends who compete use ‘stuff’, and in all honesty, if I didnt work with kids, I’m sure I’d be considering the option myself. And yes, there is NO money in natty BBing. Hell, I’m only doing a show for the experience, I figure I’ve been training for so long, I should at least try my hand at it.

Most folks will never step on a stage, but would be considered bodybuilders nonetheless. If waylander wants to pursue this as far as he seems to, it’s really the only route available. More power to him!
S

Awwwww…GROUP HUG!!!

[/quote]

this thread needs Nolva stat

Lol, I feel like watching Oprah… and looking at new curtains for the dining room.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Lol, I feel like watching Oprah… and looking at new curtains for the dining room.

S

[/quote]

lets go 2 starbux 1st!!!

The Mighty Stu wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

Lol, Dude, no offense taken, most of my friends who compete use ‘stuff’, and in all honesty, if I didnt work with kids, I’m sure I’d be considering the option myself. And yes, there is NO money in natty BBing. Hell, I’m only doing a show for the experience, I figure I’ve been training for so long, I should at least try my hand at it.

Most folks will never step on a stage, but would be considered bodybuilders nonetheless. If waylander wants to pursue this as far as he seems to, it’s really the only route available. More power to him!
S

Awwwww…GROUP HUG!!!

[/quote]

But… But… But, hes… Doing it for the experience

lol @ nolva stat