Thanks Uncle Kraig

[quote]Professor X wrote:
dre wrote:
Professor X wrote:
dre wrote:
I feel your pain Waylander, I don’t even talk to my family about my training anymore because they just don’t get it.

I’m starting to get more into strongman shit and my bro-in-law rips on me all the time for it. Which is really annoying considering he is 350+ lbs.

Join the club. I come to websites like this BECAUSE there are few people around me I can even talk about this with on any serious level. Luckily I now train around a few serious people so that gives somewhat of an outlet.

That “warmed up with 400+lbs” comment was funny as hell.

I’m still trying to find some guys around here that I can train with, so far nothing. Luckily my wife understands why I do this.

It makes all of the difference in the world. I can’t bring this up at work. They are too busy asking more for the 1,000th time what I’m drinking and why I don’t eat solid food (simply because they see me drinking a protein shake at 10am…which obviously means I don’t eat solid food).

I know that in the gym, at least I am around more people like me.

Hell, I don’t even feel that on THIS site. How many people here actually stand out?[/quote]

You should tell them you are drinking mud because you derive your strength from the earth, insert other nonsense at your own discretion. If they belive it you need to report and take a picture, I can picture the look on someones face when they hear that. lol

[quote]Scrotus wrote:

You should tell them you are drinking mud because you derive your strength from the earth, insert other nonsense at your own discretion. If they belive it you need to report and take a picture, I can picture the look on someones face when they hear that. lol[/quote]

Get a pic of a male buffalo mounting a female. Clip it to a White Board. Sit mom, dad and Uncle Kraig down. Point at pic. Give following monologue:

Waylander: "For centuries the Native Americans were one with the mighty buffalo. They used every part of this majestic beast. Meat for food, hide for shelter, horns for weapons, and it’s hot, wet sticky, salty yet sweet (oh so sweet) buffalo semen to boost testosterone levels.

I TOO WILL DRINK BUFFALO CUM !!"

Then rip off your shirt and bust a front double biceps pose…hold pose for 5 seconds before methodically jacking your right hand towards your mouth while swirling your tongue against your left cheek raise your eyebrows twice and switch hands/cheek sides.

Then say:

“Straight from the source baby…the more the merrier”

Close your eyelids halfway as if in ecstasy and moan slightly while licking your lips. Finish by ‘hugging yourself’ and caressing your shoulders/arms.

Shake your head as if awakening from a dream and ask:

“Any questions?”

Mom, Dad, Uncle: erm…

[quote]sen say wrote:
Scrotus wrote:

You should tell them you are drinking mud because you derive your strength from the earth, insert other nonsense at your own discretion. If they belive it you need to report and take a picture, I can picture the look on someones face when they hear that. lol

Get a pic of a male buffalo mounting a female. Clip it to a White Board. Sit mom, dad and Uncle Kraig down. Point at pic. Give following monologue:

Waylander: "For centuries the Native Americans were one with the mighty buffalo. They used every part of this majestic beast. Meat for food, hide for shelter, horns for weapons, and it’s hot, wet sticky, salty yet sweet (oh so sweet) buffalo semen to boost testosterone levels.

I TOO WILL DRINK BUFFALO CUM !!"

Then rip off your shirt and bust a front double biceps pose…hold pose for 5 seconds before methodically jacking your right hand towards your mouth while swirling your tongue against your left cheek raise your eyebrows twice and switch hands/cheek sides.

Then say:

“Straight from the source baby…the more the merrier”

Close your eyelids halfway as if in ecstasy and moan slightly while licking your lips. Finish by ‘hugging yourself’ and caressing your shoulders/arms.

Shake your head as if awakening from a dream and ask:

“Any questions?”

Mom, Dad, Uncle: erm…[/quote]
omg LOL I think I’ll pass hahahaha

Now that’s funny right up there ^.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

But… But… But, hes… Doing it for the experience

[/quote]

Perhaps a little haterade to wash down your peanut butter and jealousy sandwich? -lol

S