Slowing Down Hair Loss

Massage your scalp, it’ll bring more nutrients to your hair.

[quote]Muskulls wrote:

Nobody says it, they just do it. They might not even know they’re doing it. Its a bit of an extrapolation but:

Attractive men make more money: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1559-1816.1991.tb00458.x/abstract

And bald men are generally perceived as less attractive: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb00404.x/abstract

Fuck, the above is half the reason I lift weights and probably the reason half the people on this site lift weights. If you look awesome, people treat you different. When I walk into a bar, women notice. And when I talk, men listen.
[/quote]

Let’s just assume that what you wrote is somewhere near true. Do you think they listen because you have hair or because of something in your demeanor?

Do you think that when Bas Rutten walks into a bar, or Bruce Willis, that no one would listen because they don’t have hair? Their demeanor and their confidence takes over in real life, just like it does in their movies/interviews whatever.

No. This whole thing is goofy.

I don’t agree that it has a low side effect profile. That’s simply not what I’ve read at all. And anyone who takes lifting seriously shouldn’t exactly want something that’s PURPOSE is to fuck with your T levels.

On on top of that, it’s not a miracle pill- these things might slow hair loss down, but it doesn’t stop.

[quote]
Acne bothers me the same way. No one should have acne in the year 2010. (Or at least the face-ravaging, scar-forming, girl-repelling total body acne some teenagers rock.) Yet the fact that excellent medical theraphy exists is again poorly publicized. [/quote]

You sound very young, very shallow, and very vain.

[quote]Muskulls wrote:
When I walk into a bar, women notice. And when I talk, men listen.[/quote]

lol. too bad that doesnt translate to internet forums

Bald men are only less attractive if they are skinny. Strong bald men are sexy as hell. Example: CT. swoon!

[quote] gregron wrote:
lol. too bad that doesnt translate to internet forums
[/quote]

Frankly, it’s not that tragic.

Edited because the qoute didn’t show up.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Muskulls wrote:

lol. too bad that doesnt translate to internet forums[/quote]

x2

Fuck, the above is half the reason I lift weights and probably the reason half the people on this site lift weights. If you look awesome, people treat you different. When I walk into a bar, women notice. And when I talk, men listen.

You are 16 maybe. You aren’t walking into any bars. You lift because you’re a total douche and you hope every guy you talk to won’t kick your ass.

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:

You are 16 maybe. You aren’t walking into any bars. You lift because you’re a total douche and you hope every guy you talk to won’t kick your ass. [/quote]

hahahaha! The funniest thing I’ve read in a LONG TIME! Touche attydeb :slight_smile:

[quote]

You sound very young, very shallow, and very vain.[/quote]

It is neither vain, nor shallow, to realize that the rest of the world is vain and shallow.

You are 16 maybe. You aren’t walking into any bars. You lift because you’re a total douche and you hope every guy you talk to won’t kick your ass. [/quote]

That’s a bit rude.

Background: I am in my late 20s and balding pretty badly. I have worn it longer, bic’d it completely slick, and worn it in various buzz lengths from no guard on up.

Experience has shown me that guys who women find attractive with bald hair (Couture, Willis, Statham) generally have the following things in common:

1. They wear it short.

2. They have muscle.

3. They are typically tan.

4. They have some degree of facial hair, ranging from a full beard to the scruff look.

Losing hair will be rough if you insist on being skinny, pale, and clean shaven. But if you can fill yourself out, buzz it down, grow a beard, and get a little sun, you’ll be kicking ass. As a bonus, since your hair is on it’s way out, it opens the door to AAS, to help you fill yourself out. Double win!

See, this is the kind of thread that I would love to hear Dave Tate or Jim Wendler weigh in on. You know, more guys who never got promotions or didn’t accomplish things because they were bald.

Dave Tate especially…I would imagine it would be an expletive laden rant about “Who the fuck cares.”

[quote]Muskulls wrote:

[quote]

You sound very young, very shallow, and very vain.[/quote]

It is neither vain, nor shallow, to realize that the rest of the world is vain and shallow. [/quote]

But you can tell that you’re very young because you think like that.

You’ve never been in charge of 10 or 15 guys and given them a task to complete where if they don’t, you’re going to catch shit. You’d know there’s dudes you can rely on, and dudes you can’t, and dudes that will take care of shit, and those that will just fuck around.

And you’d also know that there’s guys you’ll recommend for promotions/raises/whatever, and it’s because they work. Not because you get a mild chub from the amount of gel they put in their hair.

Again… this whole thing is just ridiculous.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

You’ve never been in charge of 10 or 15 guys and given them a task to complete where if they don’t, [/quote]

Wrong.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Muskulls wrote:

lol. too bad that doesnt translate to internet forums[/quote]

x3

LMAO. Good one Deb…

But hang on a second, because this kid is gonna talk, and I gotta listen!! ; )

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

LMAO. Good one Deb…

But hang on a second, because this kid is gonna talk, and I gotta listen!! ; ) [/quote]

Yes we gotta listen cause we all need a good laugh.

Boy, if there’s one thing I love, it’s gotta be ad hominem personal attacks on the internet. What better way to assert your superiority than to call someone’s age, professional experience, sexual preference, and intelligence into question?

Hell, if that’s wrong then I don’t wanna be right.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Boy, if there’s one thing I love, it’s gotta be ad hominem personal attacks on the internet. What better way to assert your superiority than to call someone’s age, professional experience, sexual preference, and intelligence into question?

Hell, if that’s wrong then I don’t wanna be right.[/quote]
Hey steel nation what do you know? You’re just a young, inexperienced, not smart person who’s probably got a case of the ghey!!! Plus the steelers suck and big bens a rapist! :slight_smile: lol

I totally just asserted my superiority all over you

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

Hell, if that’s wrong then I don’t wanna be right.[/quote]
Hey steel nation what do you know? You’re just a young, inexperienced, not smart person who’s probably got a case of the ghey!!! Plus the steelers suck and big bens a rapist! :slight_smile: lol

I totally just asserted my superiority all over you[/quote]

LOL, +100 Internets to you.