Slowing Down Hair Loss

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]Muskulls wrote:

Yea, well you don’t get blow jobs or promotions from being bald.

[/quote]

Really? No bald dudes EVER got a blow job or a promotion?

Statistically speaking? So, would this be a normal distribution, where n = every bald man in existence ever? ; ) [/quote]

That’s probably what they told the Prof when he finished dental school.

“Well, you can be a dentist, but since you’re bald, don’t hope for a future.”

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
That’s probably what they told the Prof when he finished dental school.

“Well, you can be a dentist, but since you’re bald, don’t hope for a future.”[/quote]

Well, we all know the Prof can’t get laid. Not so much because he’s bald, but the fact that he HATES women and HATES marriage! ; )

Just a little joke from the Tiger Woods thread…

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
lol old people

flips hair from face[/quote]

Pff! Black people… and their hair products that make their hair less kinky and thus more “flippable”… like white people’s hair.

lol

Given the choice between fucking with my male hormones for the rest of my life or simply getting a new hairstyle, I would choose the latter.

Whatever you do, don’t be like this guy I know. He’s 22, going very bald(patch on top bald), yet for some reason he has long hair. It. Looks. Awful.

I don’t see what’s wrong with just shaving your head/keeping it short. It’s fucking hair.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol old people

Pff! Black people… and their hair products that make their hair less kinky and thus more “flippable”… like white people’s hair.

lol[/quote]

I’m Mexican too, fool. My hair is kinky or straight depending on the day.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Whatever you do, don’t be like this guy I know. He’s 22, going very bald(patch on top bald), yet for some reason he has long hair. It. Looks. Awful.

I don’t see what’s wrong with just shaving your head/keeping it short. It’s fucking hair.[/quote]

Vanity is a bitch.

If I was you OP I would just keep my hair short. When you feel like the time is right then shave it off. (you don’t have to Bic it but a ^^no guard buzzer would do the trick) and rock the shaved head look. Look at these guys: Statham, Willis, Couture, the rock… All these guys lost their hair and went with the no hair look and are bad ass.

EDIT: muscle + shaved head + confidence = lots of blowjobs and promotions :slight_smile:

DOUBLE EDIT: the count is a blaxican vampire who loves Ginger chicks?!?! That is mind bottleing!

[quote]gregron wrote:

EDIT: muscle + shaved head + confidence = lots of blowjobs and promotions :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Yay! Statistical outliers FTW!!! ; )

^^its basically science so there’s no point in trying to argue :slight_smile:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol old people

lol[/quote]

I’m Mexican too, fool. My hair is kinky or straight depending on the day. [/quote]

You’re black, Mexican, vampire, and Arab chick boinker… depending on the day.

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol old people

lol[/quote]

I’m Mexican too, fool. My hair is kinky or straight depending on the day. [/quote]

You’re black, Mexican, vampire, and Arab chick boinker… depending on the day.

lol
[/quote]

Yea, being bipolar is a bitch.

lol

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]Muskulls wrote:

[/quote]

Statistically speaking? So, would this be a normal distribution, where n = every bald man in existence ever? ; ) [/quote]

Read what I said. Now read how what you said is not what I said. Thanks.

(wow, I’m generally a nice guy, but I’m noticing that posting on internet forums brings out the worst in me)

[quote]Muskulls wrote:

[/quote]

Lol. What are you like 16?[/quote]

You just said lol, and you think I sound like a teenager?

[quote]Muskulls wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]Muskulls wrote:

[/quote]

(wow, I’m generally a nice guy, but I’m noticing that posting on internet forums brings out the worst in me)[/quote]

skynett you should have said “you dont get promotions or blowjobs from having a full head of hair”

Forbes Richest man in the world:

Carlos Slim

Does not have a full head of hair… what gives? I bet he never gets blowjobs.

[quote]Muskulls wrote:

[quote]Muskulls wrote:

[/quote]

Lol. What are you like 16?[/quote]

You just said lol, and you think I sound like a teenager?[/quote]

Because you’re saying things that don’t even have a basis in reality.

So either you’re a teenager or just a fucking moron. Take your pick.

And I really fuckin want to know who gives promotions and justifies it by saying, “Well he’s got really great hair.”

[quote]Muskulls wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]Muskulls wrote:

[/quote]

(wow, I’m generally a nice guy, but I’m noticing that posting on internet forums brings out the worst in me)[/quote]

It was a joke. Thanks. See the little winky face there?

Good job taking it personally though.

And I really fuckin want to know who gives promotions and justifies it by saying, “Well he’s got really great hair.”[/quote]

Nobody says it, they just do it. They might not even know they’re doing it. Its a bit of an extrapolation but:

Attractive men make more money: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1559-1816.1991.tb00458.x/abstract

And bald men are generally perceived as less attractive: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb00404.x/abstract

Fuck, the above is half the reason I lift weights and probably the reason half the people on this site lift weights. If you look awesome, people treat you different. When I walk into a bar, women notice. And when I talk, men listen.

And I’m only perservering on this point is because there is excellent medical therapy for androgenetic alopecia with a very low side effect profile and no one seems to know about it. My fucking barber tells people to “try scalp massage.”

Acne bothers me the same way. No one should have acne in the year 2010. (Or at least the face-ravaging, scar-forming, girl-repelling total body acne some teenagers rock.) Yet the fact that excellent medical theraphy exists is again poorly publicized.