Sexy. Tough. New to Site.

face palm Oh Sarah…I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Now I just feel foolish for such a gesture.

I feel this is appropriate here as well as the RMP thread.

SUCH A SCARY TROLL PICTURE, DIXIE!

Now im definitely not going to be getting any sleep.

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
oh.

Well, maybe we should all pose as our avatars. And haven’t I seen that bacon snatch somewhere? :)[/quote]

I have a feeling that if you were to submit a picture like your avatar, you’d suddenly be super popular :slight_smile:

[quote]minimaltechno wrote:

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

Firstly hi Sarah!

Well I wasn’t going to get involved but I’m back from holidays and don’t feel like working. There are loads of different ways you can google. We know her occupation, the state she lives in, etc, so google “Sarah Hulburt lawyer Ohio”. You get her website with a picture which is funnily enough www.sarahdefense.com, you get articles about law, one has a picture on it too.
[/quote]

well yeah, no one’s denying there’s a Sarah Hulburt. The person posting here is blatantly not them though. [/quote]

Are you saying that the picture on the first page of this log looks nothing like this picture?
http://ezinearticles.com/?In-Ohio,-Can-You-Get-a-DUI-For-Sleeping-it-Off-in-Your-Car?&id=4522073

Because I certainly see a resemblance in the smile.

And look at the video, quite resemblance to this too
http://lawyergal.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/page/2/

Anyway sorry Sarah, I’m leaving this alone now. Too many posts on here.
[/quote]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH. The person that posted this thread, SarahDefense is NOT the person in the pictures. They are someone using the actual lawyer’s pictures to pretend to be them. On the internet you can use the pictures/videos of others, and make posts PRETENDING to be them.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
why do we think it’s NOT her again?

[/quote]

My curiosity is piqued because she doesn’t respond when AQ says it isn’t her, or when people ask her for formal poses as required in RMP.[/quote]

That actual FB account may not be her either, which is creepy.

Complete failure to prove IT is the person in the pictures. Totally Obvi in the RMP thread and the REASON IT could not post the required poses. IT does not actually control that girls body and cannot make that girls body strike the poses required.

VERY CREEPY and probably an attempt to hurt the girl in the vids/pictures in some way. gross.

and ITS writing style is TOTALLY different from the actual girl writing the blog.

again, GROSS.

Kind of stupid fucking with a LAWYER like that. I mean, if you’re going to jack someone’s identity and post their pictures without permission, then why the fuck would you pick an ATTORNEY?! Lol…

Well then if its that, then I’ll do the responsible thing then and contact this Sarah Hulburt, point her here because I would sure as hell want someone to if it was me.

It was Ms. Peacock in the living room with the candlestick!

Again, this is why I’m glad I’m not on Facebook. That shit will ruin lives, I tell you. Ruin lives!!

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

Again, this is why I’m glad I’m not on Facebook. That shit will ruin lives, I tell you. Ruin lives!! [/quote]

Yep - it would sure as hell make it easy to cheat - if some ex’s turn up on the ole friend’s list. I hear a lot of divorce cases happen because of rekindled romances on FB.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
oh.

Well, maybe we should all pose as our avatars. And haven’t I seen that bacon snatch somewhere? :)[/quote]

I have a feeling that if you were to submit a picture like your avatar, you’d suddenly be super popular :)[/quote]

really? awwwww

LOL! Maschy…

Well then if its that, then I’ll do the responsible thing then and contact this Sarah Hulburt, point her here because I would sure as hell want someone to if it was me.[/quote]

Not the worst idea I’ve ever heard.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Well then if its that, then I’ll do the responsible thing then and contact this Sarah Hulburt, point her here because I would sure as hell want someone to if it was me.[/quote]

Not the worst idea I’ve ever heard.

[/quote]

I think AQ already did…

Hi everyone… I’m originally from Dildo, Canada, and I currently work as a Corrections Officer in Wetwang, UK. If you don’t believe me, here’s a picture of me in my avatar in my uniform, and a couple of pics of signs in Dildo and Wetwang to prove it. Or, you can go to my website, wtf.org, or for you prison inmates of mine, you can check out my site at gotahoe.com. Any of you pretty ladies on here who are really into competition, please post some pics on www.nice-tits.org. Oh, can’t forget about the hot men on here… www.MammothErection.com for you gents! K thanks!

Oops! The pic of Wetwang didn’t come out! Oh well, here it is just for you doubters!!

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:
Oops! The pic of Wetwang didn’t come out! Oh well, here it is just for you doubters!![/quote]

I don’t buy it. Please post a picture of yourself with a wetwang.

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:
Oops! The pic of Wetwang didn’t come out! Oh well, here it is just for you doubters!![/quote]

I don’t buy it. Please post a picture of yourself with a wetwang.[/quote]

Ummm… okay… now where did I put that thing…

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:

I don’t buy it. Please post a picture of yourself with a wetwang.[/quote]

Ummm… okay… now where did I put that thing…[/quote]

pffffftttttt amateur!
Now is when you turn on the quesioner and ATTACK!