Sexy. Tough. New to Site.

I can’t get the vid to play. I’m really confused. That RMP thread is really really weird man.

The facebook page is really really weird.

And I can’t get the vid to play… not sure where you live… but in California lawyers do NOT dress like that and DO NOT live in Trailer parks.

This OP has given me the dumb. I just don’t get it.

After going to a few amateur shows, it’s readily apparent who had posing lessons and who tried to do it alone. I think it would be worth considering getting a coaching session or two. If you can’t find any in Cleveland, try Columbus.

Good luck.

It’s sad, this person went through all the trouble to make a fake profile with fake pictures, then started a fake journal. If it’s actually a girl somewhere I feel bad for them, I truly do. There’s a great community of supportive women on this site, and if she had just given it a chance with her real authentic self she would have seen how great the girls here are. Instead she lacked the confidence to believe in herself and had to make a fake profile and hide behind that.

OP: Don’t post under this name anymore. Just make a new profile, for your real self (if you’re actually interested) and don’t even mention that you had previously posted on this one.

[quote]johnnytang24 wrote:
After going to a few amateur shows, it’s readily apparent who had posing lessons and who tried to do it alone. I think it would be worth considering getting a coaching session or two. If you can’t find any in Cleveland, try Columbus.

Good luck.[/quote]

thank you johnny! i’ve been looking a lot on youtube - there are some good posing routines. I wonder if I could just google posing coach - do you think that would work?

^^^
LOFL!

A law school graduate… not sure how google works.

MMMMMMKAY.

NOPE, NOT DONE, damn this is fucking hilarious I’m cracking up!

First you have to determine if you are doing a natural show or an untested show. NPC doesn’t test. OCB, NGA, INBF, and USBF all test and you should be 7 years clean or never used. I suggest that you go to these different federation sites and see when they are putting on shows. The two big seasons are fall and spring. I suggest that you hire a pro to show you how to pose. There are mandatory poses but you should know how to tweak each one to fit your body. You will also need to put together a 60-90 minute posing routine to music. I think that you are big enough for bodybuilding. Many of the big shows offer a novice division.

Popping your lats…are you talking about the front lat spread or the rear?

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
I can’t get the vid to play. I’m really confused. That RMP thread is really really weird man.

The facebook page is really really weird.

And I can’t get the vid to play… not sure where you live… but in California lawyers do NOT dress like that and DO NOT live in Trailer parks.

This OP has given me the dumb. I just don’t get it.[/quote]

Don’t feel bad. Sometimes getting up in the morning gives me the dumb.

You ladies sure you have the right FB page? I looked and there were so many Sarah Hulberts I couldn’t be arsed to go through them all. Anyway, whatever!

Firstly hi Sarah!

Well I wasn’t going to get involved but I’m back from holidays and don’t feel like working. There are loads of different ways you can google. We know her occupation, the state she lives in, etc, so google “Sarah Hulburt lawyer Ohio”. You get her website with a picture which is funnily enough www.sarahdefense.com, you get articles about law, one has a picture on it too.

[quote]minimaltechno wrote:
Firstly hi Sarah!

Well I wasn’t going to get involved but I’m back from holidays and don’t feel like working. There are loads of different ways you can google. We know her occupation, the state she lives in, etc, so google “Sarah Hulburt lawyer Ohio”. You get her website with a picture which is funnily enough www.sarahdefense.com, you get articles about law, one has a picture on it too.
[/quote]

well yeah, no one’s denying there’s a Sarah Hulburt. The person posting here is blatantly not them though.

Deligent?

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

[quote]minimaltechno wrote:
Firstly hi Sarah!

[/quote]

well yeah, no one’s denying there’s a Sarah Hulburt. The person posting here is blatantly not them though. [/quote]

Are you saying that the picture on the first page of this log looks nothing like this picture?
http://ezinearticles.com/?In-Ohio,-Can-You-Get-a-DUI-For-Sleeping-it-Off-in-Your-Car?&id=4522073

Because I certainly see a resemblance in the smile.

And look at the video, quite resemblance to this too
http://lawyergal.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/page/2/

Anyway sorry Sarah, I’m leaving this alone now. Too many posts on here.

Looks like her to me. Anyway, moving on…

I think the question is not if Sarah hulburt is the person in the pictures, but rather the person behind the computer.

I could very easily obtain all this info on Sarah and post as her as well as her information is so public.

My concern with the matter is minimal, so I’m going to leave this alone

why do we think it’s NOT her again?

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
why do we think it’s NOT her again?

[/quote]

My curiosity is piqued because she doesn’t respond when AQ says it isn’t her, or when people ask her for formal poses as required in RMP.

oh.

Well, maybe we should all pose as our avatars. And haven’t I seen that bacon snatch somewhere? :slight_smile:

lol MiM, you are the best.

One picture of my bellybutton, coming right up!

Gotta admit, you ladies remind me of why I am so happy I work with adult men.

[quote]SarahDefense wrote:
Gotta admit, you ladies remind me of why I am so happy I work with adult men.[/quote]

And in the RMP thread it just insulted all the men. LMAO.

The whole troll thing I have never really gotten.

I just know it when I see it. Though this has a REALLY weird tone to it because its using someone’s real pictures and wow that fucking creepy.

Hey, OP, you’re weird and creepy and you should go away.