Pro-Card Daydreamin. 5'7'' 161 @ Approx 8%

[quote]Deorum wrote:
spinsykel wrote:
Deorum wrote:
you have a good base to start with and good upperbody proportions but leg pictures would have made a big difference. good luck working to that procard.

edit: i forgot this isnt a modeling agency the black and white shit doesnt get you bonus points.

yeah youre right. its just that im new to T-Nation. i was on myspace and facebook where i tracked my progress with photos… and it just so happens… on myspace and facebook, the black and white shit did get you bonus points…especially with my mom and dad… they like the black and white shit… my loved ones keep track of what im doing through my pictures and stuff… these pictures are from my other online accounts; so bear with me.

additionally… ive always been an artsy fartsy… and i tend to do such artsy fartsy things… i joined T-Nation yesterday and have not gotten the “black and white shit” not getting extra points discussion until now. so… lets not get all cursy. no need for that. i’ll put one’s without the black and white shit you speak of.

in all honesty the pictures do seem very well done, i thought u mighta been an art student or something of the sort.
[/quote]

nah. thank you though.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
i gotta say your physique is a huge inspiration.

great V, awesome arm size, i’m not sure of your exact age, but your profile says you’ve been training for twelve years, is that correct?

regardless i’ll be taking a look at your log and seeing if i can learn a thing or two.[/quote]

by the way… my blog has my last back workout. buuuut… i wouldnt do it though… after much thought i can say that its overkill. id say split that in two if you are going to take yourself to full intensity. when i say full intensity, i mean, youre tired, youre on the last rep, youre pushing, weight stops moving… you push… weight starts to push back… then you grind all the way down…but no more forced negatives after that. then repeat.

if you use the workout… split it in two. its 83 sets. it should be plenty for two workouts…so long as your really take yourself to your limits. alternate between the two splits every other back workout. do that for 4 months and see what happens. :slight_smile:

You’re 31!?

It’s almost impossible to tell what you actually look like due to the nature of the pics but the most obvious weakness are leg mass and back thickness.

Aquiring a pro card, whether in a tested or untested competiton, require balance and proportion. The lack of leg mass leaves you quite unbalanced and the insufficient back thickness leaves you unproportional.

Medial delt head also needs more work.

Good luck bringing those parts up.

[quote]spinsykel wrote:
WormwoodTheory wrote:
i gotta say your physique is a huge inspiration.

great V, awesome arm size, i’m not sure of your exact age, but your profile says you’ve been training for twelve years, is that correct?

regardless i’ll be taking a look at your log and seeing if i can learn a thing or two.

by the way… my blog has my last back workout. buuuut… i wouldnt do it though… after much thought i can say that its overkill. id say split that in two if you are going to take yourself to full intensity. when i say full intensity, i mean, youre tired, youre on the last rep, youre pushing, weight stops moving… you push… weight starts to push back… then you grind all the way down…but no more forced negatives after that. then repeat.

if you use the workout… split it in two. its 83 sets. it should be plenty for two workouts…so long as your really take yourself to your limits. alternate between the two splits every other back workout. do that for 4 months and see what happens. :)[/quote]

will do, thanks.

lol @ comments

impressive, man.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
You’re 31!?

It’s almost impossible to tell what you actually look like due to the nature of the pics but the most obvious weakness are leg mass and back thickness.

Aquiring a pro card, whether in a tested or untested competiton, require balance and proportion. The lack of leg mass leaves you quite unbalanced and the insufficient back thickness leaves you unproportional.

Medial delt head also needs more work.

Good luck bringing those parts up. [/quote]

thanks.

firstly let me clear things up.
im a dude that likes to work out a whole friggin lot.
and i do daydream about a pro card at some point of my life… buttt… i dont want you to think that im so delusional to think that its around the corner… i know i got years. people need direction and passion in their lives… this serves as mine… but by no means am i a fool to think i can go on stage anytime soon.

thanks for all your kind comments and advice though.

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
lol @ comments

impressive, man.[/quote]

thank you.

[quote]spinsykel wrote:
5’7"
161 lbs
caliper test says 7% … most likely 9 - 10%

these pictures are of various time frames…all within the past 6 months

some of them are when i was around 165lbs…but higher bf.

im pretty serious with my weight training and aspire for a pro-card in the future… cant say how long exactly since im still figuring out my body… ive only been serious with my training for the past year, and its been with lots of ups and downs due to money, time, and such.

the gym is my church.
you will know my name.[/quote]

Nice physique, man. This picture instantly reminded me of this man, lol.

KingBeef, you were close but even more so he resembles Matt from Nip/Tuck. Admittedly, he himself does resemble the king.

[quote]kingbeef323 wrote:
spinsykel wrote:
5’7"
161 lbs

im pretty serious with my weight training and aspire for a pro-card in the future… cant say how long exactly since im still figuring out my body… ive only been serious with my training for the past year, and its been with lots of ups and downs due to money, time, and such.

the gym is my church.
you will know my name.

Nice physique, man. This picture instantly reminded me of this man, lol.[/quote]

thanks tough guy.

spinsykel wrote:
5’7"
161 lbs

the gym is my church.
you will know my name.

Nice physique, man. This picture instantly reminded me of this man, lol.[/quote]
Beat me to it you bastard.

[quote]spinsykel wrote:
kingbeef323 wrote:
spinsykel wrote:
5’7"
161 lbs

the gym is my church.
you will know my name.

thanks tough guy.[/quote]

I’m not tough, lol. I hope you didn’t take that as an insult, it was in no way meant to be. Just an observation. Have you gotten that before?

camera sucks. but no additional shadows…and its not black and white. apparently black and white is a sin here.

quads.

spinsykel wrote:
kingbeef323 wrote:
spinsykel wrote:
5’7"
161 lbs

the gym is my church.
you will know my name.

thanks tough guy.

I’m not tough, lol. I hope you didn’t take that as an insult, it was in no way meant to be. Just an observation. Have you gotten the MJ comparison before?[/quote]

i did take it as an insult. he is the king fo’shweezy… i mean… “blood on my hands” is out of this world…but… he’s still a skinny mofo and a child rapist to add to that.

but i see it wasnt intended that way…so… no harm done.

no i have not taken the mj comparison. i never want to be compared to a child molester.

[quote]spinsykel wrote:
kingbeef323 wrote:
spinsykel wrote:
kingbeef323 wrote:
spinsykel wrote:
5’7"
161 lbs

the gym is my church.
you will know my name.

thanks tough guy.

I’m not tough, lol. I hope you didn’t take that as an insult, it was in no way meant to be. Just an observation. Have you gotten the MJ comparison before?

i did take it as an insult. he is the king fo’shweezy… i mean… “blood on my hands” is out of this world…but… he’s still a skinny mofo and a child rapist to add to that.

but i see it wasnt intended that way…so… no harm done.

no i have not taken the mj comparison. i never want to be compared to a child molester.
[/quote]

he wasn’t nuff said

this is me when i was a tad skinnier… but after a decent back workout. i know i know… shadows right. yeah i know… older picture ok. workin on new ones. chill. :slight_smile:

heres some more shadows guys. more. i was thicker here…but… much less in quality. this was some months back.

…aaand with a pump.

months back. real fatty. real thick. really pumped. i know… real shadowy.