Pro-Card Daydreamin. 5'7'' 161 @ Approx 8%

[quote]spinsykel wrote:
months back. real fatty. real thick. really pumped. i know… real shadowy.[/quote]

quads… with flash.

31 y/o ?!?!? I was gonna guess 22. Nice physique though.

thanks man. its just starting to pay off now… when i was 16-18… i looked 12. dating was damn near impossible.

god damn you’re 31? i thought you were 18

yep. 31.

HOLY FUCK YOUR 31!!! WIN!!!

I am just going to say you need to work on legs and some back width and thats about it. Nice shape over all.

[quote]Vatic wrote:
HOLY FUCK YOUR 31!!! WIN!!!

I am just going to say you need to work on legs and some back width and thats about it. Nice shape over all.[/quote]

thanks for the motivation good sir. buuuut… i need way more work than that.
about two months ago i tore up my shoulder pretty hardcore. i blasted legs for a month and a half with no upperbody work…which is why on some of my picture from the past, i look buffer (but i didnt have any kind of legs then). now i find myself with a decent starting pair of legs but a severely asymmetric set of arms, delts, and a little asymmetry on the mid back too…another reason why my mid back is kinda skinnyfied… iwasnt doin deadlifts for a while from the back/shoulder injury. now im spending all my efforts in evening out my arms, shoulders, and a little on the legs too while i keep my bodyfat down…so i can atleast see how close they are to symmetry. when theyre all evened out… then imma up the calories and put on some serious mass on the shoulders, upper pec, quads, hams,lose all that fat on the glutes, and add a lot more width to the lats, so i can apply force on BARbell exercises evenly. i figure 4 months i should be even…then ill thicken up and add more thighs and such…stay tuned. ha. thanks again. all your words are highly motivating. :slight_smile:

Give up on being a Pro, you don’t have the genetics. Your symetry is off, front shoulder are weak, upper chest needs work, your lat insertions are not long enough, you have no quad sweep at all. After 12-13 years, if you had the genetics you would have been a Pro already. At 5’7" and 161 and 8 BF you would have trouble winning a National Qualifer. My suggestion, stick to local shows, were you should do good. Your Physique looks good, but I seen alot that look like yours. Not trying to disrespect you, just trying to keep it real.

[quote]pesty4077 wrote:
Give up on being a Pro, you don’t have the genetics. Your symetry is off, front shoulder are weak, upper chest needs work, your lat insertions are not long enough, you have no quad sweep at all. After 12-13 years, if you had the genetics you would have been a Pro already. At 5’7" and 161 and 8 BF you would have trouble winning a National Qualifer. My suggestion, stick to local shows, were you should do good. Your Physique looks good, but I seen alot that look like yours. Not trying to disrespect you, just trying to keep it real.[/quote]

sorry for double posting so much… tnation wasnt working all that well a while ago and the posts werent posting… so ikept trying. now theres like tons of the same posts on the same thread…sorry guys.

[quote]pesty4077 wrote:
Give up on being a Pro, you don’t have the genetics. Your symetry is off, front shoulder are weak, upper chest needs work, your lat insertions are not long enough, you have no quad sweep at all. After 12-13 years, if you had the genetics you would have been a Pro already. At 5’7" and 161 and 8 BF you would have trouble winning a National Qualifer. My suggestion, stick to local shows, were you should do good. Your Physique looks good, but I seen alot that look like yours. Not trying to disrespect you, just trying to keep it real.[/quote]

i understand what youre saying. thanks. but maybe i should re-phrase my previous statement.

i started workin out when i was around 18-19. took it serious for a while. then stopped. then serious. then stopped. i was 145lbs about a year ago. about a year and a half ago, i was drinking, doing drugs, waking up in different peoples houses wondering what happened the night before and who the chick was next to me… shit like that. i did the lemmonade diet for 14 days… i quit smoking, drinking, doing drugs etc… i even quit drinking soda and fast food. i started running and getting my health and endurance up for six months…i was around 145lbs…and looked around like this photo; then i thought im gonna start lifting weights again. and i blew up and everybody was like wtf. who are you. where the fuck is ron. and they be like…you should try bodybuilding. i said ok ill try. and after a year of lifting (minus 2 months for my shoulder injury) i didnt do so bad.

but honestly… i already won. i quit smoking, drinking, drugs, and stupid life ethic that could have gotten me into a lot of trouble. if i can be honest, whether i go pro or not… i dont really care… its the direction which i value most; the destination is honestly ancillary.

but hey… if i do make it… ill be all smiles. and i will.

quit hatin. just kiddin.

i appreciate your comments and advice; most of it atleast. i will take them in serious consideration. but the part about givin up, see i have a bit of a problem with that.

g’day sir.

Hey man you look good. One suggestion is to stop posting the shadowy shit. It makes it look like you are trying to hide certain parts of your body.

[quote]pesty4077 wrote:

Damn dude, kind of uncalled for dontcha think?

He’s probably got a good 8-10 years left to make his mark, that’s a shit ton of time. No need to call him out like that.

[quote]p-dub wrote:
Hey man you look good. One suggestion is to stop posting the shadowy shit. It makes it look like you are trying to hide certain parts of your body.[/quote]

the shadowy stuff is to show the definition… my camera sucks and without the shadows its hard to really see the work i put into it…cause the colors get all washed out.

and yes im trying to hide certain parts of my body…i thought that was the idea of posing…to make yourself look as good as possible (the illusion is part of bodybuilding i was made to understand)…but iwasnt trying to achieve this with the shadowing…i tried to do this with the posing.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
pesty4077 wrote:
Give up on being a Pro, you don’t have the genetics. Your symetry is off, front shoulder are weak, upper chest needs work, your lat insertions are not long enough, you have no quad sweep at all. After 12-13 years, if you had the genetics you would have been a Pro already. At 5’7" and 161 and 8 BF you would have trouble winning a National Qualifer. My suggestion, stick to local shows, were you should do good. Your Physique looks good, but I seen alot that look like yours. Not trying to disrespect you, just trying to keep it real.

He’s probably got a good 8-10 years left to make his mark, that’s a shit ton of time. No need to call him out like that.[/quote]

hey thanks waylander. he dont bother me though. i love what im doing, and thats what matters to me…no matter what anybody says.

I agree, shadows are good. Why not show yourself in the best way possible, its all a part of posing :slight_smile:

[quote]kickingking wrote:
I agree, shadows are good. Why not show yourself in the best way possible, its all a part of posing :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Yea you’re right. Why not have the Mr. Olympia with black lights and phosphorous paint instead of posing oil… fail a little harder next time.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
pesty4077 wrote:
Give up on being a Pro, you don’t have the genetics. Your symetry is off, front shoulder are weak, upper chest needs work, your lat insertions are not long enough, you have no quad sweep at all.

After 12-13 years, if you had the genetics you would have been a Pro already. At 5’7" and 161 and 8 BF you would have trouble winning a National Qualifer. My suggestion, stick to local shows, were you should do good.

Your Physique looks good, but I seen alot that look like yours. Not trying to disrespect you, just trying to keep it real.

He’s probably got a good 8-10 years left to make his mark, that’s a shit ton of time. No need to call him out like that.[/quote]

Do you see a Pro in him? I am not calling him out, just being realistic. I believe Jay Cutler is about his height maybe 5’9’, enough said!!

[quote]spinsykel wrote:
pesty4077 wrote:
Give up on being a Pro, you don’t have the genetics. Your symetry is off, front shoulder are weak, upper chest needs work, your lat insertions are not long enough, you have no quad sweep at all. After 12-13 years, if you had the genetics you would have been a Pro already.

At 5’7" and 161 and 8 BF you would have trouble winning a National Qualifer. My suggestion, stick to local shows, were you should do good. Your Physique looks good, but I seen alot that look like yours. Not trying to disrespect you, just trying to keep it real.

i understand what youre saying. thanks. but maybe i should re-phrase my previous statement.

i started workin out when i was around 18-19. took it serious for a while. then stopped. then serious. then stopped. i was 145lbs about a year ago. about a year and a half ago, i was drinking, doing drugs, waking up in different peoples houses wondering what happened the night before and who the chick was next to me… shit like that.

i did the lemmonade diet for 14 days… i quit smoking, drinking, doing drugs etc… i even quit drinking soda and fast food. i started running and getting my health and endurance up for six months…i was around 145lbs…and looked around like this photo; then i thought im gonna start lifting weights again.

and i blew up and everybody was like wtf. who are you. where the fuck is ron. and they be like…you should try bodybuilding. i said ok ill try. and after a year of lifting (minus 2 months for my shoulder injury) i didnt do so bad.

but honestly… i already won. i quit smoking, drinking, drugs, and stupid life ethic that could have gotten me into a lot of trouble. if i can be honest, whether i go pro or not… i dont really care… its the direction which i value most; the destination is honestly ancillary.

but hey… if i do make it… ill be all smiles. and i will.

quit hatin. just kiddin.

i appreciate your comments and advice; most of it atleast. i will take them in serious consideration. but the part about givin up, see i have a bit of a problem with that.

g’day sir.[/quote]

Seems to me you did better then become a Pro! Good thing to turn around like that. Besides, you wouldn’t want to be a Pro, it is not a healthy lifestyle.

[quote]pesty4077 wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
pesty4077 wrote:
Give up on being a Pro, you don’t have the genetics. Your symetry is off, front shoulder are weak, upper chest needs work, your lat insertions are not long enough, you have no quad sweep at all. After 12-13 years, if you had the genetics you would have been a Pro already.

At 5’7" and 161 and 8 BF you would have trouble winning a National Qualifer. My suggestion, stick to local shows, were you should do good. Your Physique looks good, but I seen alot that look like yours. Not trying to disrespect you, just trying to keep it real.

He’s probably got a good 8-10 years left to make his mark, that’s a shit ton of time. No need to call him out like that.

Do you see a Pro in him? I am not calling him out, just being realistic. I believe Jay Cutler is about his height maybe 5’9’, enough said!![/quote]

In all fairness to the OP a pro card doesn’t mean one is required to compete in the super heavy or open division. I agree with you that the genetics aren’t there but being 5’9-5’10 265lbs in contest shape is not the requirement for pro status.