Pro-Card Daydreamin. 5'7'' 161 @ Approx 8%

Holy shit, it’s Benny The Jet!

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Holy shit, it’s Benny The Jet![/quote]

thanks?

[quote]spinsykel wrote:
i know i know… shut up. bodybuilding is about the human body. so shut up.[/quote]

does your dong take up that entire white censor bar?

in all seriousness, you look like you have a good physique, and while i like the photography, it makes you kind of hard to rate.

Wax on, Wax off

[quote]The Gunshow wrote:
Wax on, Wax off[/quote]

funny. i haven’t gotten this in a long ass time. i used to get it all the time when i was skinnyfied.

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
spinsykel wrote:
i know i know… shut up. bodybuilding is about the human body. so shut up.

does your dong take up that entire white censor bar?

in all seriousness, you look like you have a good physique, and while i like the photography, it makes you kind of hard to rate.[/quote]

i dunno what do you think. lol.

[quote]spinsykel wrote:
i know i know… shut up. bodybuilding is about the human body. so shut up.[/quote]

Damn dude your boner is huge!

On the real now, can you post some pics without massive shadowing so we can actually see what we are looking at?

you have a good base to start with and good upperbody proportions but leg pictures would have made a big difference. good luck working to that procard.

edit: i forgot this isnt a modeling agency the black and white shit doesnt get you bonus points.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
spinsykel wrote:
i know i know… shut up. bodybuilding is about the human body. so shut up.

Damn dude your boner is huge!

On the real now, can you post some pics without massive shadowing so we can actually see what we are looking at?[/quote]

haha.
ok.

[quote]Deorum wrote:
you have a good base to start with and good upperbody proportions but leg pictures would have made a big difference. good luck working to that procard.

edit: i forgot this isnt a modeling agency the black and white shit doesnt get you bonus points.[/quote]

yeah youre right. its just that im new to T-Nation. i was on myspace and facebook where i tracked my progress with photos… and it just so happens… on myspace and facebook, the black and white shit did get you bonus points…especially with my mom and dad… they like the black and white shit… my loved ones keep track of what im doing through my pictures and stuff… these pictures are from my other online accounts; so bear with me.

additionally… ive always been an artsy fartsy… and i tend to do such artsy fartsy things… i joined T-Nation yesterday and have not gotten the “black and white shit” not getting extra points discussion until now. so… lets not get all cursy. no need for that. i’ll put one’s without the black and white shit you speak of.

That guy I was talking about is actually Spanish his name is Salvadore Ruiz and the book he’s in is Super High-Intensity Bodybuilding by Ellington Darden.

oh hell dude… i’ono bout all that… hell of a compliment though.

2 things that are religion in Texas. Football and weightlifting. Welcome to church.

[quote]carlthescorp wrote:
2 things that are religion in Texas. Football and weightlifting. Welcome to church. [/quote]

i feel welcome. thank you.

wow

nice work man, you are kickin up some flames bro!

very inspiring that the skinny kid made it to be this shape…

keep it twisted man

i gotta say your physique is a huge inspiration.

great V, awesome arm size, i’m not sure of your exact age, but your profile says you’ve been training for twelve years, is that correct?

regardless i’ll be taking a look at your log and seeing if i can learn a thing or two.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
i gotta say your physique is a huge inspiration.

great V, awesome arm size, i’m not sure of your exact age, but your profile says you’ve been training for twelve years, is that correct?

regardless i’ll be taking a look at your log and seeing if i can learn a thing or two.[/quote]

thank you. those are kind words. yes…around 12…maybe 13 years… im 31… started around 17-18…took it a notch up around 19… then i just progressively got more crazy about the whole thing.

thank you though. if im an inspiration, your kinds words serve to further my motivation.
thanks.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
wow

nice work man, you are kickin up some flames bro!

very inspiring that the skinny kid made it to be this shape…

keep it twisted man[/quote]

haha… flames. funny.

[quote]spinsykel wrote:
Deorum wrote:

edit: i forgot this isnt a modeling agency the black and white shit doesnt get you bonus points.

yeah youre right. its just that im new to T-Nation. i was on myspace and facebook where i tracked my progress with photos… and it just so happens… on myspace and facebook, the black and white shit did get you bonus points…especially with my mom and dad… they like the black and white shit… my loved ones keep track of what im doing through my pictures and stuff… these pictures are from my other online accounts; so bear with me.

additionally… ive always been an artsy fartsy… and i tend to do such artsy fartsy things… i joined T-Nation yesterday and have not gotten the “black and white shit” not getting extra points discussion until now. so… lets not get all cursy. no need for that. i’ll put one’s without the black and white shit you speak of.[/quote]

in all honesty the pictures do seem very well done, i thought u mighta been an art student or something of the sort.