My Experience at the Excalibur

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Wow! Great job Gerdy! I’m looking forward to seeing your progress in the future.[/quote]

x2

Great stuff DG, considering your age (I know you must be getting tired of hearing that -lol), you are soooo far along bro. Yes, your tall frame will fill out in time, but even now, that quad sweep is just sick!

Oh, and the guy in the red trunks? He only lost because of all the politics involved in these sort of shows.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Great stuff DG, considering your age (I know you must be getting tired of hearing that -lol), you are soooo far along bro. Yes, your tall frame will fill out in time, but even now, that quad sweep is just sick!

Oh, and the guy in the red trunks? He only lost because of all the politics involved in these sort of shows.

S
[/quote]

Sad thing was…the other two fat guys in the show were retarded.

This guy was not. He didn’t speak any english I believe either. lol

I seriously don’t know what several of the competitors see in themselves to want to compete.

I know I’m ‘BIGOREXIC’ lol but maybe bodybuilders have a lot of mental health issues. lol! haha jk

Thanks for the compliments man. I actually enjoy the age thing right now cause thats the only waves I’m making.

Wait until I’m 23 and 260lbs rippling shredded muscle… I’ll be making a bigger splash than Trey Brewer. lol

One has to have a dream right? :wink: lol

DG

they posted more pics of me at Musculardevelopment.com my name is Brandon Gerdes…but shhhh don’t tell anybody. lol

I had ate and drank a ton of water between the pre judging and evening show because the evening show isn’t judged so I rehydrated and you can tell in most of the pics. lol

They also have the comparisons up which is the Men’s heavyweight and Novice Mens heavy weight. I was not holding water in those lol

here are my fav’s from the pics they snapped. They caught a lot of them in transition from pose to pose this time :S oh well…

Good job man, as young as you are you look amazing man. Just give it a year or two and come back more filled out and prepared to dominate ha.

fuckin a man how are you younger than me?

good job though, regardless of age.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
fuckin a man how are you younger than me?

good job though, regardless of age.[/quote]

how old are you live?

I turn 21 in February.

Thanks again to everybody for the compliments.

DG

Amazing for any age but 20?!?! Holy shit your a beast! More size+ bigger biceps/traps and your taking some hardware home

Very nice work DG.
Look forward to seeing your pics again in a few years…

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

Sad thing was…the other two fat guys in the show were retarded.

This guy was not. He didn’t speak any english I believe either. lol

I seriously don’t know what several of the competitors see in themselves to want to compete.

I know I’m ‘BIGOREXIC’ lol but maybe bodybuilders have a lot of mental health issues. lol! haha jk

Thanks for the compliments man. I actually enjoy the age thing right now cause thats the only waves I’m making.

Wait until I’m 23 and 260lbs rippling shredded muscle… I’ll be making a bigger splash than Trey Brewer. lol

One has to have a dream right? :wink: lol

DG[/quote]

You better watch out!
I’m gunning for the same thing, except maybe a nice 6’4’’ 280lbs for me :slight_smile:
Fear the monster from Canada, that is Rattler.
I’m coming for you!

Very, Very nice dude. Good work. We’ll all be holding your feet to the fire to beat that next year, you know…

You’ll do it no problem, im sure. Keep it up.

Really good work dude!

LR

Very, very impressive man.

Thanks for all the compliments and support guys.

Rattler: It’s nice to have somebody lighting a fire under my ass. lol

Good luck dood, and if your in canada you should look up the T-Nnation member Prisoner. He is Mr. Manitoba I believe.

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:

Good luck dood, and if your in canada you should look up the T-Nnation member Prisoner. He is Mr. Manitoba I believe.

DG[/quote]

I’m a ways away, but I’m just a year older than you. Maybe one day, I’ll pose down against you… and win :wink:

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:

DG

I’m a ways away, but I’m just a year older than you. Maybe one day, I’ll pose down against you… and win :wink:
[/quote]

The only 6’4 pro I really know of in this era is quincy taylor, and he’s never won a pro show. Good luck! haha

Great work DG. Get your ass in gear for the next level now.

I doubt I’ll ever be as big as 250+ ripped, but damn if I’m not gonna whoop your ass on the lifting platform :).

Seriously though, well done.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:

DG

The only 6’4 pro I really know of in this era is quincy taylor, and he’s never won a pro show. Good luck! haha[/quote]

Yeah, the height is way agaisnt me. But look at a guy like Toney Freeman, only an inch shorter than myself and while he hasnt won the Olympia yet, he’s a top ass contender and has one of my fave physiques in history.

Just because somebody never won before, doens’t mean it won’t happen in the future :stuck_out_tongue:
As long as I don’t pull a Greg Kovacs.
Hahha