My Experience at the Excalibur

trying not to fall off the stage during the posedown. lol

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
trying not to fall off the stage during the posedown. lol[/quote]

What’s up with the guy in the red trunks?
Looks like he didn’t diet down at all =/

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
trying not to fall off the stage during the posedown. lol

What’s up with the guy in the red trunks?
Looks like he didn’t diet down at all =/[/quote]

lol and he is blowing a kiss to somebody.

There were about 3 guys in the show total that had NO BUSINESS being on stage…but that’s how it always is since anybody can sign up. lol

Thanks for the support man.

DG

I think you have the best legs there. And I don’t know what the guy in the posedown pic on the left in the red trunks is doing on stage.

night before

kind of a mock lat spread…I just finished tanning/oiling so I couldn’t place my hands on my side yet so I couldn’t flare them all the way out.

standin solo! lol

TIME TO Grow! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

DG

Gerdy…what’s it like standing out in public with lots of people around in nothing but a very small piece of cloth?

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
Gerdy…what’s it like standing out in public with lots of people around in nothing but a very small piece of cloth?[/quote]

Its cool until some half nekkid smokin hot figure competitor walks by :stuck_out_tongue: lol

They only posted one crappy pic of me on MD so far. But they do have the comparisons up.

I’m in the Open Men Heavyweight and Novice Men Heavyweight.

DG

Good job mate. You showed up in great conditions from the pics and the size you have put on is impressive.
I agree you seemed to have the best leg development out of everyone shown in the pics.

I think your poseing will only improve overtime as well as your physique and that will make you stand out from the other competitors.
Keep up with it mate.

I think your greatest advantage is not your youth, although that is on your side. I think your possitive attitude and drive to succeed is your strength, and will take you to the top.
You also seem to have the maturity that is required to take a setback or critisism and continue towards your goal and to use them to improve yourself.

Boby building is a hard sport becuase it requires a strong passion to suceed and to grow big. But also patience because it take TIME to grow big. Holding on to that desire for the long haul and not letting it die out or overtake you is wat makes me truelly admire those who achieve alot in the sport.

Quads are sick, nice front cap to the shoulders and chest has great potential.

You’re a tall guy, so you just need more time to fill out. Those of us who are 5’9 and below are livin’ the dream

Good job bro.

You have a great attitude & an amazing work ethic and I think that will help you go far.

Good job Gerdy!

Do you plan on doing any more shows in the near-future or do you want to take a few years to fill out your frame?

I still owe you that e-mail lol… Kinda busy in real life at the moment :confused:

Thanks everybody!

CC: As of now I plan to take at least a year off from competing and maybe more to fill out. I don’t want to compete again until I can walk on stage at 250+ lbs. >:D

No worries on the email man, take care of business lol

Thanks again everybody.

DG

Great work, man. You’ve accomplished more physique-wise than nearly everyone else here aside from a very select few.

You do realize this means people expect even more of you in the future, right?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Great work, man. You’ve accomplished more physique-wise than nearly everyone else here aside from a very select few.

You do realize this means people expect even more of you in the future, right?[/quote]

Thanks X.

and yep I know each time I set a new bar and thats my motivation.

one of my favorite quotes that can be applied to all life, but especially bodybuilding

“when your through improving…your through.”

DG

Damn the guy who won overall is a monster, that leg vascularity is ridiculous.

Props DG, looking good man. Dontcha love being tall in this sport? I feel you man, 6’2 for the loss! Have fun bulking. Look forward to more in the future.

Wow! Great job Gerdy! I’m looking forward to seeing your progress in the future.