More Than 1500kcal a Day I Get Fat

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]JayPierce wrote:
Well, if you’d just give him an answer that wasn’t inconvenient for him, you wouldn’t be frustrated.[/quote]

It is absolutely my problem. [/quote]
Can you tell I’m married? Lol.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
I find your unwillingness to answer my question frustrating, and at this point can only wish you luck in your training, as I do not feel I will be able to offer more assistance.[/quote]

i’m sorry didn’t mean to be rude, i got caught up in work here. like i said, the time it takes to cook a potato is not my main concern, altough i think you might be sugesting it is a very quick thing to do. the problem is tha i can’t eat all the chicken i’m supposed to if is is not mixed with other stuff.

Just eat the veggies raw. Raw asparagus is really good with hummus! So is broccoli and baby carrots. They also have these little orange tomato things which are really good. you could also pick up some stuffed mushrooms and bake them. A medium mushroom with stuffing is no more than 100 calories.

And stuffed grape leaves! Yes, good stuff too!

How the fuck do you not have time to cook vegetables? Just buy the bags that take 3 minutes to microwave if you’re that pressed for time (no offense, but I seriously doubt that’s true). At least they’re better than nothing. You need more fat in your diet too.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
How the fuck do you not have time to cook vegetables? Just buy the bags that take 3 minutes to microwave if you’re that pressed for time (no offense, but I seriously doubt that’s true). At least they’re better than nothing. You need more fat in your diet too. [/quote]

how much more would you sugest?

[quote]RickWolf wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
How the fuck do you not have time to cook vegetables? Just buy the bags that take 3 minutes to microwave if you’re that pressed for time (no offense, but I seriously doubt that’s true). At least they’re better than nothing. You need more fat in your diet too. [/quote]

how much more would you sugest?
[/quote]

I don’t know man. There are a number of schools of thought on macro breakdown. You’ve no dietary balance so maybe start at 40/30/30 or something like that.

I have a different opinion from everybody here and i’ll explain why.

First of all, it is pretty impressive (if it is true) that you can lift that weight with only 1500 kcal a day. If anything, your body is being extremely efficient at managing nutrients. What people here are saying is something like “hey, this car should require MORE gasoline to this trip”.

Low calories diets have been shown to promote longevity and long therm health benefits. Don’t listen to some steroid users here, their macro needs are completely different and unrealistic for natural people.

Secondly, the light in this photo might not be helping to show your body looks, try to display a different photo.

On the other hand, you are failing miserably by not adding vegetables to your diet. You hould correct this asap.

Mind you that THERE IS a limit for how much muscle you can have while not taking steroids, especially at you age. In my opinion you should keep getting leaner to, let’s say, 85 kg (lose a little more fat) and start to SLOWLY gain weight. don’t expect to weigh 95 kg without fat, this is unrealistic (if you are really natural).

Look, you are almost certainly underestimating your food. Folks get it wrong by about 15-25% and labels are wrong by upto 20% as well.

However, if you think you’re eating 1500kcals, even if you are horribly wrong about it, then you should still be safely in fat loss territory. I imagine you have some sort of sanity check around it (ie you don’t feel stuffed after eating).

I don’t think your problem is that you’re having powders or what not instead of whole food either.

First, let’s rule out some things that could be killing you.

I don’t care about your average days. Tell me about your bad days. Are there binges? Even if they’re planned and fortnightly.

How long has this “weight gain” at very low cals been an issue? Just a week, for months?

If the above is in check, I’d heading right to the docs for a thyroid test. If you can’t be arsed, an iodine supplement for 4-6 weeks @ 2-5x dosage - see if that moves things in the right direction for you.

[quote]HeavyIron wrote:
Don’t listen to some steroid users here[/quote]

Who are you talking about?

I think the bottom line here is:

Your diet is awful and it needs to be fixed. More real food, veggies with every meal, and more fats.

Plenty of good suggestions i’d also add get on a higher volume routine al a Waterbury or Thib’s latest ‘Zombie apocalypse’ one for example

Just a quick word of advice, stop eating tapioca powder it is a junk carb.

That’ll fatten you up quicker than most things and while your there get rid of the oat powder.

Learn to cook and eat real food.

Update : Biught a microwave (yeah, i didn’t have one, and i don’t know why) and started to buy frozen fruits and vegetables…i noticed a big change in my physique…im really impressed. next week i’ll start to cook sweet potato in the microwave and stop eating the powders