Michelle Obama, the Racist at Princeton

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:
Alffi wrote:
Slavery allowed the blacks of today to enjoy a relatively high standard of living,affirmative action,white leftist self-guilt,welfare etc.
Back when slavery was for real,life was hard for everyone regardless.

Look at Africa today; how many blacks in white majority countries want to get back there? It is a continent of misery,and was during the time of slavery. Back when South Africa was ruled by the hated apartheid,it was the best country to live in Africa.

After white rule,it degenerated. The discrimination that blacks faced during the time of segregation was not just,but I’m not sure if it was worse than living in the ancestral black dominated region(s).

There,I think I just destroyed american liberal thought in a few sentences that are obvious but rarely uttered out of fear. If anybody can pin the above problems on whites somehow,I’m impressed.

You’re clueless.

I can only hope and pray that poster is a troll of some sort. People aren’t really willing to open their mouths when they’re so clueless…are they?
[/quote]

The typical black person in America, Canada or Britain is a good deal better off than is a typical black person in Zimbabwe (hyperinflation, 70% unemployment) or Somalia (no real government, bandits rule the countryside). So, there is some merit to what he is saying.

In many countries of Africa, Obama would be shunned or roasted alive for being half white, while Michelle would be gang raped by ravaging troops, killed, and left on a pile of corpses. God bless the United States of America and goddamn all the ingrates who don’t know what they’ve got.

America, God’s strong right hand here on earth, is the least racist country on this planet!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

America, God’s strong right hand here on earth, is the least racist country on this planet!
[/quote]

Do you even have a passport?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:The typical black person in America, Canada or Britain is a good deal better off than is a typical black person in Zimbabwe (hyperinflation, 70% unemployment) or Somalia (no real government, bandits rule the countryside). So, there is some merit to what he is saying.

In many countries of Africa, Obama would be shunned or roasted alive for being half white, while Michelle would be gang raped by ravaging troops, killed, and left on a pile of corpses. God bless the United States of America and goddamn all the ingrates who don’t know what they’ve got.

[/quote]

Being better than Somalia or Zimbabwe is only good for so long before it begins to fail to impress.

[quote]Ryan P. McCarter wrote:
Headhunter wrote:The typical black person in America, Canada or Britain is a good deal better off than is a typical black person in Zimbabwe (hyperinflation, 70% unemployment) or Somalia (no real government, bandits rule the countryside). So, there is some merit to what he is saying.

Being better than Somalia or Zimbabwe is only good for so long before it begins to fail to impress.
[/quote]

And so long as it is still true.

[quote]orion wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Do you even have a passport?[/quote]

Had to get one when we adopted my daughter from China. Oh, and that belies the smear that I am racist.

Whatever will Wreckless do???

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Gambit_Lost wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:
Alffi wrote:
Slavery allowed the blacks of today to enjoy a relatively high standard of living,affirmative action,white leftist self-guilt,welfare etc.

Look at Africa today; how many blacks in white majority countries want to get back there? It is a continent of misery,and was during the time of slavery. Back when South Africa was ruled by the hated apartheid,it was the best country to live in Africa.

After white rule,it degenerated. The discrimination that blacks faced during the time of segregation was not just,but I’m not sure if it was worse than living in the ancestral black dominated region(s).

There,I think I just destroyed american liberal thought in a few sentences that are obvious but rarely uttered out of fear. If anybody can pin the above problems on whites somehow,I’m impressed.

You’re clueless.

I can only hope and pray that poster is a troll of some sort. People aren’t really willing to open their mouths when they’re so clueless…are they?

The typical black person in America, Canada or Britain is a good deal better off than is a typical black person in Zimbabwe (hyperinflation, 70% unemployment) or Somalia (no real government, bandits rule the countryside). So, there is some merit to what he is saying.

[/quote]

Of course,what you’re really saying is that black people were far better off as the slaves of the whites in Africa.

So why don’t you just say it then,you racist troll?

Come on now,it’s not hard…just let your fingers find the letters.Don’t hide behind patriotism to sugarcoat your words.One has nothing to do with the other,which you well know.

Just say it.

[quote]Ryan P. McCarter wrote:
Headhunter wrote:The typical black person in America, Canada or Britain is a good deal better off than is a typical black person in Zimbabwe (hyperinflation, 70% unemployment) or Somalia (no real government, bandits rule the countryside). So, there is some merit to what he is saying.

[/quote]

Okay, let’s do this: pick an average black man or woman in the United States, and have him or her trade places for one week in just about any country in Africa, with an average person in the African country. Even make it a somewhat civilized country in Africa, like Kenya.

I’d bet the American would be at the airport at week’s end BEGGING to get on the plane.

Americans, the noblest and most moral people in the history of the world!

[quote]Neuromancer wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Gambit_Lost wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:
Alffi wrote:

You’re clueless.

Of course,what you’re really saying is that black people were far better off as the slaves of the whites in Africa.

Come on now,it’s not hard…just let your fingers find the letters.Don’t hide behind patriotism to sugarcoat your words.One has nothing to do with the other,which you well know.

Just say it.

[/quote]

Given the history of the countries involved since the end of colonialism, how just about all of them became playgrounds for the likes of the cannibal Idi Amin, its probably true. FAR better off? In some cases, like Suid Afrika, blacks were only somewhat better off than now. For most of the continent, the colonial days are looking more and more like ‘the good old days’. Just look at Darfur or Nigeria.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Gambit_Lost wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:
Alffi wrote:

You’re clueless.

Just say it.

Given the history of the countries involved since the end of colonialism, how just about all of them became playgrounds for the likes of the cannibal Idi Amin, its probably true. FAR better off? In some cases, like Suid Afrika, blacks were only somewhat better off than now. For most of the continent, the colonial days are looking more and more like ‘the good old days’. Just look at Darfur or Nigeria.

[/quote]

Wat weet jy van Suid Afrika?

Absolutely fuck all,other than whatever you feel upholds your racist agenda.You write about freedom,and Rights of Man and all the other noble words you trot out,but you have absolutely no idea about what those words actually mean,do you?

As I told Varq in another thread:

"Well,let me tell you what I have found in Africa.

That people would rather live in a toilet of their own making ,than be subjugated by a dictatorship of a foreign colonial power.

As I think,would most people.

Please feel free to describe to me where exactly in Africa these “benevolent” white dictatorships took place.

I know many black Zimbabweans,and while they want Mugabe gone,the last thing on the face of the planet that they would want would be a white dictatorship.What they want is what we all want, a government of their own,elected by their own."

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/worlds_most_worthless_money?pageNo=0#bottom

So at least have the courage to say what’s really on your mind,Don’t tell us what you know,when you clearly know so little.

Wat weet jy van Suid Afrika?

[/quote]

The cool thing is that I understand this.

Yippee, I can read Afrikaans!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
<<< Given the history of the countries involved since the end of colonialism, how just about all of them became playgrounds for the likes of the cannibal Idi Amin, its probably true. FAR better off? In some cases, like Suid Afrika, blacks were only somewhat better off than now. For most of the continent, the colonial days are looking more and more like ‘the good old days’. Just look at Darfur or Nigeria.

[/quote]

Why do you think this is?

Headhunter and his ilk: You realize Africa is in many places a mess BECAUSE of European colonialism? One example among many: Rwanda, Tutsis were favored by the Belgian colonial overlords, a partial cause of genocide many decades later. Would sub-Saharan Africa be a paradise absent a history of the slave trade, exploitation, and colonialism? I highly doubt it. Would it be better off? Possibly.

Please feel free to describe to me where exactly in Africa these “benevolent” white dictatorships took place.

I know many black Zimbabweans,and while they want Mugabe gone,the last thing on the face of the planet that they would want would be a white dictatorship.What they want is what we all want, a government of their own,elected by their own."

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/worlds_most_worthless_money?pageNo=0#bottom

So at least have the courage to say what’s really on your mind,Don’t tell us what you know,when you clearly know so little.

[/quote]

I tend to think Zimbabwe is a different case. Not to apologize for white minority rule, but from what little I know of it, Rhodesia was not South Africa, the whites were more paternalistic than the vicious appartheid regime to the south. Not saying Ian Smith was a saint, but I think the wrong side won that war.

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:

I tend to think Zimbabwe is a different case. Not to apologize for white minority rule, but from what little I know of it, Rhodesia was not South Africa, the whites were more paternalistic than the vicious appartheid regime to the south. Not saying Ian Smith was a saint, but I think the wrong side won that war.[/quote]

Rhodesia was the same,just with more of “British Colonial” veneer.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/cecil-rhodes-a-bad-man-in-africa-654195.html

Just a little background reading.

And Ian Smith…

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/obituaries/2007/1124/1195682238868.html

When 5% dominates 95%,only one side can win the war.Preposterous to say the wrong side won.

And as an interesting aside,the first elected leader of the newly enfranchised Zimbabwean population,was the Rev. Abel Muzorewa,in 1979.

If Margaret Thatcher had kept her party’s pre election promise to support to recognize Muzorewa’s election and support him,Zimbabwe’s recent history might have been much different.

Thatcher changed her mind,denied the election result international legitimacy and Britain’s support,and Zimbabwe was thrown to the wolves by her former colonial masters.

In 1980,she gave Mugabe the recognition she had denied the first legitimately elected government.

How about that?

When 5% dominates 95%,only one side can win the war.Preposterous to say the wrong side won.[/quote]
Very true.

Do you think things would have been any different if Joshua Nkomo had come to power?

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:

When 5% dominates 95%,only one side can win the war.Preposterous to say the wrong side won.
Very true.

Do you think things would have been any different if Joshua Nkomo had come to power? [/quote]

I think they could hardly have turned out worse.

So yes.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
ALDurr wrote:
usmccds423 wrote:
ALDurr wrote:
Professor X wrote:
ALDurr wrote:
Professor X wrote:
usmccds423 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:

You don’t consider 20 years in an overtly, unapologetically marxist church as anything?

Nope and I don’t care one ounce about Ayers either.

Would you care if McCain went to church with a pastor that preached the exact opposite of Ayers?

I assume you mean Rev Wright?

Gee, if whites had been the focus of segregation, loss of civil rights and outright demoralization for centuries, NO. Not in the least.

You do realize that you are probably arguing with people that more than likely weren’t alive 20-30 years ago, or on the off chance that they were alive then, weren’t black 20-30 years ago.

This whole topic is another example of more fear mongering from the right wing and their sympathizers because the scary black man will be in charge of the White House in Jan 09.

I’m just glad I’m not posting on these forums alone anymore. I used to have to deal with getting 10 of these jokers ganging up on me at a time as if racism didn’t exist at all.

I don’t post as much anymore because the same arguments are repeated over and over again, but every once in a while, I’ll do a drive-by to lend a hand.

You guys are hilarious you don’t know anything about me and yet I am scared of the black man in office I believe you said. I don’t know why I waste my time.

You never get the point it is always white vs. black you never actually see the issue. I just love how a black person can go to a church that clearly is pushing their race and that race only, but that is okay in your eyes;

However, a white person could go to say a neo-Nazi church outing and that would be absolutely wrong just because decades ago black people were discriminated against.

Why don’t you go do your drive by? some where else if you don’t like the responses you get.

Another thing I find amusing is Obama just denies the whole thing like, “Whatever I didn’t believe what he was saying the whole time I just went anyway.” (Not an exact quote so relax)

I guess that’s a democratic thing to do like good old Bill, “I did not have sex with that women” ya denial makes it okay right. Wonderful leaders we have.

First of all, I never mentioned you by name, so why so sensitive? What’s wrong? Tampon feeling a little uncomfortable? I was replying to ProfX’s post and yours just happened to be attached to it.

Nothing was directed at you. Second, I have been on here longer than you have so I will post anywhere I damn well please, so get over yourself little boy.

Third, I was talking about the amount of threads that have been posted in this forum that are nothing more than fear-mongering about what might happen in the future. Again, it wasn’t directed at you. Fourth, if you feel like you are wasting your time, leave. It’s that simple.

No one is forcing you to reply to anything. Finally, if you don’t like anything that I have to say, GFY. I really don’t care what you say, think or do.

Apparently my panties aren’t the only ones in a bunch. I was mostly replying to Professor X your name just happened to be in the quote as well.
[/quote]

Bullshit. I made the drive-by comment that you made a point to reference. Just what I would expect from a little boy.

[quote]
The little boy comment was cute by the way. I can’t say for sure, but I have done plenty in my life to justify my opinions. Have you? [/quote]

Just the kind of logic that I expected from a child. Listen Sonny, you aren’t the only one that had to work hard for what they got. Just reading your posts indicates that you are trying to go where I have already been. I am not telling you that your opinions aren’t valid. I’m telling you that your opinions aren’t anymore valid than mine or anyone else’s. Just because you had a few hard knocks doesn’t qualify you to tell everyone else what to do.

I only mentioned it because you decided to tell me what I can do on here. I also have plenty of things to do besides post on an internet board in response to a child’s ranting. I do it on occasion, and certainly not as much as others that have been on here as long as I have, in between the full life that I do have. Spare me the internet “tough guy, I have a life and you don’t” bullshit.

Good that you don’t care either. What do you want, a cookie? I not only read the entire thread, but I also read the thesis as well. That is why it took so long to even get involved in the thread. However, your inane responses coupled with a real lack of understanding did not lend to a real discourse. BTW, I WASN’T INITIALLY TALKING TO YOU OR EVEN ABOUT YOU. It was pure coincidence that I attached my response to your name. I had already said this but it obviously didn’t matter. Maybe I should have deleted any reference to you, but I didn’t. Next time I will make sure that you aren’t attached so I don’t have to read your tripe.

[quote]ALDurr wrote:
usmccds423 wrote:
ALDurr wrote:
usmccds423 wrote:
ALDurr wrote:
Professor X wrote:
ALDurr wrote:
Professor X wrote:
usmccds423 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:

You don’t consider 20 years in an overtly, unapologetically marxist church as anything?

Nope and I don’t care one ounce about Ayers either.

Would you care if McCain went to church with a pastor that preached the exact opposite of Ayers?

I assume you mean Rev Wright?

Gee, if whites had been the focus of segregation, loss of civil rights and outright demoralization for centuries, NO. Not in the least.

You do realize that you are probably arguing with people that more than likely weren’t alive 20-30 years ago, or on the off chance that they were alive then, weren’t black 20-30 years ago.

This whole topic is another example of more fear mongering from the right wing and their sympathizers because the scary black man will be in charge of the White House in Jan 09.

I’m just glad I’m not posting on these forums alone anymore. I used to have to deal with getting 10 of these jokers ganging up on me at a time as if racism didn’t exist at all.

I don’t post as much anymore because the same arguments are repeated over and over again, but every once in a while, I’ll do a drive-by to lend a hand.

You guys are hilarious you don’t know anything about me and yet I am scared of the black man in office I believe you said. I don’t know why I waste my time.

You never get the point it is always white vs. black you never actually see the issue. I just love how a black person can go to a church that clearly is pushing their race and that race only, but that is okay in your eyes;

However, a white person could go to say a neo-Nazi church outing and that would be absolutely wrong just because decades ago black people were discriminated against.

Why don’t you go do your drive by? some where else if you don’t like the responses you get.

Another thing I find amusing is Obama just denies the whole thing like, “Whatever I didn’t believe what he was saying the whole time I just went anyway.” (Not an exact quote so relax)

I guess that’s a democratic thing to do like good old Bill, “I did not have sex with that women” ya denial makes it okay right. Wonderful leaders we have.

First of all, I never mentioned you by name, so why so sensitive? What’s wrong? Tampon feeling a little uncomfortable? I was replying to ProfX’s post and yours just happened to be attached to it.

Nothing was directed at you. Second, I have been on here longer than you have so I will post anywhere I damn well please, so get over yourself little boy.

Third, I was talking about the amount of threads that have been posted in this forum that are nothing more than fear-mongering about what might happen in the future. Again, it wasn’t directed at you. Fourth, if you feel like you are wasting your time, leave. It’s that simple.

No one is forcing you to reply to anything. Finally, if you don’t like anything that I have to say, GFY. I really don’t care what you say, think or do.

Apparently my panties aren’t the only ones in a bunch. I was mostly replying to Professor X your name just happened to be in the quote as well.

Bullshit. I made the drive-by comment that you made a point to reference. Just what I would expect from a little boy.

The little boy comment was cute by the way. I can’t say for sure, but I have done plenty in my life to justify my opinions. Have you?

Just the kind of logic that I expected from a child. Listen Sonny, you aren’t the only one that had to work hard for what they got. Just reading your posts indicates that you are trying to go where I have already been. I am not telling you that your opinions aren’t valid. I’m telling you that your opinions aren’t anymore valid than mine or anyone else’s. Just because you had a few hard knocks doesn’t qualify you to tell everyone else what to do.

I’m glad you mentioned you’ve been on the forum longer congrats that means your opinion matter more right? I’ll try and spend more time sitting on my ass and posting on a forum so I have the experience required for all my opinionated responses.

I only mentioned it because you decided to tell me what I can do on here. I also have plenty of things to do besides post on an internet board in response to a child’s ranting. I do it on occasion, and certainly not as much as others that have been on here as long as I have, in between the full life that I do have. Spare me the internet “tough guy, I have a life and you don’t” bullshit.

I equally don’t really care what you think, say, or do. The point is these forums are designed to air out what ever topic is being covered. This one has to do about Obama’s thesis and how she is or is not a racist. If you read the entire thread you might have a better grasp of that, but all of a sudden you appear out of no where and do exactly what professor said he has had to deal with, “I used to have to deal with getting 10 of these jokers ganging up on me at a time as if racism didn’t exist at all.” Professor X. So of course I am going to defend myself.

Good that you don’t care either. What do you want, a cookie? I not only read the entire thread, but I also read the thesis as well. That is why it took so long to even get involved in the thread. However, your inane responses coupled with a real lack of understanding did not lend to a real discourse. BTW, I WASN’T INITIALLY TALKING TO YOU OR EVEN ABOUT YOU. It was pure coincidence that I attached my response to your name. I had already said this but it obviously didn’t matter. Maybe I should have deleted any reference to you, but I didn’t. Next time I will make sure that you aren’t attached so I don’t have to read your tripe.

[/quote]

So we both just got butt hurt over a misunderstanding…My bad