Michelle Obama, the Racist at Princeton

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
<<< Another point is that her paper implies that educated blacks were not going back and supporting the black community like they should be.

Well, now she is probably in the 2nd (or first, depending on how you look at it) most powerful position in the world. So we will see just how much she goes back and supports the black community.

This is a function of the presidency?[/quote]

She is not the president.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
ninearms wrote:
You do realise that regardless of content (I’d prefer to get that information from the thing itself, although I’d rather not bother reading it at all) this is a Bachelor’s thesis written 23 years ago by someone barely old enough to drink, right?

Nobody gives a shit what you wrote for your BA.I suggest you move onto the next item on your list of paranoid delusions about your fictional “extreme left” Obama administration.

Obama ran because of his ideas, not because of his accomplishments. If he shares his wife’s views, what are we to make of it?

If a white candidate wrote something like this, their only supporters would be Klan and Skinheads.

[/quote]

Michelle Obama was a candidate? What election did she run in?

If Palin had written something like this, it would’ve been terrible incoherent and rambling so I doubt we would’ve debated any of its content for lacking of understanding.

I read the thesis and have come to the conclusion that most of you have either not read it and are relying on the opinions of political pundits who echo your own sentiments, or, as is equally likely, lack basic reading comprehension.

The paper was neither inflammatory or racist. How do you deal with the topic of racial interactions in an environment which was so racially stratified (Ivy League colleges of the time period) without raising the issues that she did in her paper?

As a country we haven’t even come close to coming to grips with our own history of racial integration and racial identity, yet you guys are deriding a black college student’s BA thesis from the early 80’s?

Whenever I start feeling good about my fellow citizens, a trip down here to the Political forum resets my opinion.