Is This Forum Mainly Anti-AI While on TRT?

The daily protocol I always rave about was done on enanthate and estrogen was the lowest it had ever been. Recently I tried a 6mg cypionate daily protocol, it wasn’t the same as I remembered how the 7mg enanthate felt. It was as if cypionate was more potent.

I also remember how going from 7mg cypionate to 7mg enanthate got rid of a lot of the symptoms I was encountering.

1 Like

Everyone reacts differently to everything. The only thing we know for certain is you won’t have the exact same experience as him using the same protocol. I’ve used T-cyp and enanthate each for a period of time and felt zero difference. My current TRT is T-cyp with a little enanthate compounded and feel no difference either.

I also think we give TRT credit for everything that happens when some things aren’t directly attributed.

5 Likes

Its individual. Some people absolutely NEED an AI to get the best benefits out of TRT, cause they just aromatize too much, Dr Rand McClain talk about this. There are some fools out there these days, claiming “no one ever needs AI EVER!!”, it was the same before, like 5 years ago, this comes and goes, people who believe they have been enlightened and “found the truth”, then with time they understand its not that black and white.

2 Likes

Do you think this may have just been coincidence? Cyp and Enth are almost equal in unesterfied test. Prop is stronger and suspension is 100%.

Twice, I don’t see how. The cypionate is too potent for a daily protocol for me. Remember though I over-respond to everything, if anyone is going to be able to notice a difference between cypionate and enanthate, it will be me.

2 Likes

Interesting… I’ll have to read up some more on the differences. Now I’m curious.

What was the protocol? I’m in the middle of a Propionate experiment (with Defy) for TRT and not sure it works for me, so I’ll likely be looking for an enanthate protocol as I used cyp for years and never loved it. Would be grateful if you could provide some info.

He literally states the protocol in the text you quoted. He used 7mg/day of Enanthate. One thing to remember is systemlord likely has the least likely to work protocol for just about anyone besides him.

3 Likes

I think enanthate kicks in harder and exits just as fast. Here are trough numbers

72 mg enanthate E5D trough
TT 600 (961 peak)
FT 13.5 (23.4 peak)
E2 34.4

70 mg Cyp E4D trough
TT 926
FT 23.2
E2 72.5

64 mg enanthate E4D
TT 739
FT 18.2
E2 45.2

The protocol was 7mg enanthate, but propionate needs to be dosed higher because cypionate and enanthate are more similar than propionate. There was someone on Excelmale who worked out 1:1 dosing showing comparisons if someone wanted to dose cypionate to propionate 1:1.

I’m guessing but I think cypionate 35mg was about 97 propionate or some close to that, I may not be 100% accurate. I am now considering that maybe the difference I feel on cypionate vs enanthate might actually be the difference in half-life.

That’s quite interesting. What are you currently using?

I was curious if he was using any other compounds or if there was anything else to it. I saw the 7mg daily and wanted to clarify to be sure I understood.

@InCorporeSano
Gotcha. I wouldn’t do 7mg/day if I were you or anyone. Systemlord knows his body but his body reacts much differently than most.

My natural testosterone as of two days ago is 91 ng/dL, FT 2.82 ng/dL (7.6-37 ng/dL) and SHBG is 13. TRT 7mg daily will increase my SHBG to 22 is only 6 weeks, I bet if I gave it more time, who knows.

The 7mg daily protocol in only 3 weeks got my TT to 417 ng/dL, FT 14.9 pg/mL (6.8-21.5 pg/mL) and I can only imagine how much higher it would have been in 3 more weeks. I’ll be resting TRT in a little bit, doctor wants to run more tests.

1 Like

Fair enough. I know approximately what works for me but I have been thinking of experimenting with lower doses to see how I do. If I go back to a longer ester I will probably drop from 140 to 120mg/week and see how libido holds up. I seem to hold tons of water and get kinda bloaty on that much cypionate, which is why I switched to prop. I don’t do well with AIs and don’t want to be on them long term so I’m looking for a protocol that’ll keep me in a good range.

@InCorporeSano
That makes sense. 120mg/week is 17mg per day. Much different than 7mg. There’s several new folks to the forum that were put on 50-75mg/week and felt like death but didn’t know why. My point was for anyone in the future that reads that and doesn’t know any better to not start at 7mg/day.

1 Like

That sounds nightmarish. Especially if folks have lower SHBG, their bodies might be burning through the testosterone and leaving them in a bad spot. I have lower-ish SHBG and when my dosages are too high or too low I feel rather awful. That’s the current issue I’m having with propionate-- the peaks are really high and the troughs are really low, so I’m probably going to pull the plug on my experiment and go back to a longer ester.

I would call this inconclusive at best.

You ran three different protocols for each of those blood draws. Believe it or not, your body will sometimes react to a larger change in a small way, and a small change in a very big way.

It has everything to do with your individual makeup, and what levels your body is trying to achieve all the way around for homeostasis, and also what is going on in your life around you at the time (external driving forces including diet, work related stress, stress in a relationship, etc). I’m not sure I would have made the leap to the same conclusions that you did here.

??? At 150mg weekly my E is like 30

Chiming back in, I’ve reviewed my bloods from the past year and noticed that my LDL has raised since starting TRT with arimidex.

I’ve now stopped arimidex, do you think my LDL will lower on its own with time?

Is there anything I can do to help speed this up?

I’ve read a study that stated LDL was significantly increased in arimidex users after 1 year.