Irishman's Training & Nutrition

So today I was meant to go in an do my least favourite session from WS4SB (or at least my butchered variation of it).

I wasn’t keen today, I wasn’t keen yesterday and I’m damn sure I wasn’t going to be keen tomorrow.

So program shift! Yes I know swapping programs prematurely is not the best but also putting off the gym or not going 100% in gym sessions because of lack of belief in a program is even worse IMO.

There were a few things I didn’t like about WS4SB: the max effort days worked up to a top set but than didn’t have a dropset after it (gains on the table), the frequency wasn’t there for a lot of bodyparts and I felt even the volume was pretty low for certain body parts as well. I also needed to superset exercises and make it fit me a bit too much for my liking. Not saying it’s a bad program, just not for me, at this point in time.

Now onto bigger and better things (and gains)!

I know (gasp!) It’s a CT program! I usually avoid these due to them always having an oly lift variation as a main lift, and this program is no different.

If any of you guys have any advice on the Snatch Grip High Pull, please let me no via this thread:

I did the bench session today and (spoiler) it was awesome! Write up to follow.

3 Likes