IFBB Nationals Prep - Jordan Metcalfe

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
ok…nice. i must not have read correctly - reading comprehension is a short coming of mine. good aesthetics for physique, glad you were happy w/ the package you brought!

water manipulation, sodium stuff, it can really mess w/ folks - if you’ve done the work and are lean enough, it’s a matter of carbing up w/ whatever is in gastric accord w/ your GI. E.g. - don’t get crazy, stick w/ what works, and don’t cut water too soon, personally to me–cutting sodium is pretty silly, i think a better ideology is figuring out the correct balance of water to salt to get you looking as you desire.

glad you did well…i rarely post on here but enjoy reading and seeing everyone’s prep work.[/quote]

Hey mate, yeah I totally agree with you… I think next time I will be keeping sodium in there to see if that helps me keep the muscles full etc
from my experience I seem to be very sensitive when it comes down to sodium so will be good to try a few different strategies with that.

What do you do with sodium? do you even reduce it pre comp? its interesting to see everyone’s different views and ways of doing things because it really doesn’t seem like there is a “right” way to do anything when it comes to the last few weeks of a prep… I guess that’s half the fun tho, fine tuning your body and getting to know how it reacts to different things…

that’s for your input mate, I appreciate it

Jordz, it looks like you prepped all by your lonesome. You did well but perhaps it would not be a bad idea to enlist the help of someone like Stu in the last month. From the pictures I can see that you brought a nice overall physique to the table and you could go further. You’ve got a lot going for you. Might not be a bad idea to consider letting someone guide you in the month leading up to the contest date. Congrats for coming in better than last year and good luck going forward.

you never mentioned your post contest meal

Congrats on the comp. Another experience under your belt.

What was your bw this year compared to last years?

Koing

Have you ever taken posing classes/ worked with anyone on that aspect?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Have you ever taken posing classes/ worked with anyone on that aspect?[/quote]

Yeah I have done a few things like that, I have a few mates that are IFBB Pro’s so I get lots of guidance and tips from them

[quote]Koing wrote:

Koing[/quote]

Hey bro!

I was around 1.5kg heavier this year compared to last year. Came in leaner but was still around 74kg

[quote]Jordz wrote:

[quote]Koing wrote:

Koing[/quote]

Hey bro!

I was around 1.5kg heavier this year compared to last year. Came in leaner but was still around 74kg[/quote]

1.5kg and leaner, awesome job.

Koing