How Come Fedor Looks So Out of Shape

[quote]praxis44241 wrote:
Kovalchuk wrote:
I strongly doubt Fedor drinks much. Maybe on big holidays like birthday or New Year or a big victory.

Fedor’s brother for example answering a question about alcohol drinks, said that he (AE) doesn’t drink alcohol at all.

They are professional athletes after all, and guess what Russians in general don’t drink vodka that much oppose to stereotypes, they drink it obviously, like Englishmen drink whiskey, or Japanese drink sake.

Fedor drinks a lot of vodka and eats a lot of whatever the hell he wants.

As for Aleksander, I remember reading something about him being a recovering addict (he talked about it having his spider web tatoo has something to do with it). IF THIS WAS ACTUALLY TRUE, then alcohol would be a huge no-no for him. Anybody with any kind of addiction that drinks alcohol will more than likely end up using again).[/quote]

well, Alexander did time in prison over in Russia. there are rumors about him being involved in the mafia, too…

LOL@ fedor posing with “mega-mass”

thats great stuff right there, i might put that on a shirt and wear it at affliction

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
well, Alexander did time in prison over in Russia. there are rumors about him being involved in the mafia, too…
[/quote]

Aleks’ prison time is a myth, or at least that’s what he says–I see no reason why he would deny it.

I think Fedor looks pretty good, Tim on the otherhand…

Not so much. Pics are from Affliction weigh-in courtesy of Sherdog.

[quote]j70 wrote:
I think Fedor looks pretty good, Tim on the otherhand…[/quote]

Good thing they’re not competing in modeling

[quote]j70 wrote:
I think Fedor looks pretty good, Tim on the otherhand…[/quote]

In an earlier post I said that Fedor can probably outlift 80% of people on this website. I take that back, looking at him now it’s probably a figure closer to 90%. This is not an out of shape man, although he’s certainly not ripped.

[quote]Fiction wrote:
cycobushmaster wrote:

Aleks’ prison time is a myth, or at least that’s what he says–I see no reason why he would deny it.[/quote]

Because he had to get a visa into the country and with a manager who is friends with Putin getting your record erased isn’t unreasonable to believe. He has admitted in interview on Fedor’s website before that he did time, and having those tatoos when you didn’t actually spend time in prison is a major taboo in Russia.

Well, looks like it doesn’t matter if Fedor looks out of shape or not, 36 seconds was all it took for victory.

If I moved like Fedor, I don’t care what I would look like, that man is an animal!

Fedor should do more ab work for you guys who care more about seeing a sweaty, ripped physique than a fight!

Most insightful post of the day.

You’re shrewder than I am, at least on this point!

I was wondering how Alex would get into the country, in light of his record. Well, it’s Russia we’re talking about, after all, LOL.

Oh, and yeah, if he had those tats and hadn’t earned them, they would literally be cut from his body.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Donut62 wrote: Because he had to get a visa into the country and with a manager who is friends with Putin getting your record erased isn’t unreasonable to believe. He has admitted in interview on Fedor’s website before that he did time, and having those tatoos when you didn’t actually spend time in prison is a major taboo in Russia.

I was wondering how Alex would get into the country, in light of his record. Well, it’s Russia we’re talking about, after all, LOL.

Oh, and yeah, if he had those tats and hadn’t earned them, they would literally be cut from his body.[/quote]

Fedor might look like an awkward, shy guy, but he is very well connected from everything that I read.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Fiction wrote:
cycobushmaster wrote:

Aleks’ prison time is a myth, or at least that’s what he says–I see no reason why he would deny it.

Because he had to get a visa into the country and with a manager who is friends with Putin getting your record erased isn’t unreasonable to believe. He has admitted in interview on Fedor’s website before that he did time, and having those tatoos when you didn’t actually spend time in prison is a major taboo in Russia.[/quote]

Do you have that interview on hand?

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Donut62 wrote: Because he had to get a visa into the country and with a manager who is friends with Putin getting your record erased isn’t unreasonable to believe. He has admitted in interview on Fedor’s website before that he did time, and having those tatoos when you didn’t actually spend time in prison is a major taboo in Russia.

Oh, and yeah, if he had those tats and hadn’t earned them, they would literally be cut from his body.[/quote]

Agreed. Russian prison tats only get done in Russian prisons… you’ll get fucked up otherwise.

And besides that, with Herr Putin directing the rise of Russian nationalism, it wouldn’t surprise me at all that he would take a national hero and do many favors for them or their family. That is the way…

My God those are some ridiculously badass tattoos.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Donut62 wrote: Because he had to get a visa into the country and with a manager who is friends with Putin getting your record erased isn’t unreasonable to believe.

He has admitted in interview on Fedor’s website before that he did time, and having those tatoos when you didn’t actually spend time in prison is a major taboo in Russia.

Oh, and yeah, if he had those tats and hadn’t earned them, they would literally be cut from his body.

Agreed. Russian prison tats only get done in Russian prisons… you’ll get fucked up otherwise.

And besides that, with Herr Putin directing the rise of Russian nationalism, it wouldn’t surprise me at all that he would take a national hero and do many favors for them or their family. That is the way… [/quote]

Those ass-backwards commies, giving favoritism to star athletes? Unheard of here in the free world

Fedor isn’t human. He’s a Soviet machine who puts the “laughter” in “manslaughter”.

http://fedor.bel.ru/index_eng.shtml?id=35

“Honestly speaking I don�??t know what to say. All tattoos were made at different time and by different people. As for meanings every tattoo has its own location and accordance . I can just say what they denote for those who are unaware. For example, there is a cathedral with five domes on my right hand and each dome denotes one year of imprisonment. The stars on the shoulders symbolize honesty and dignity of a person who lives according to his principles. There is Mother of God on my back.”

[quote]Donut62 wrote:

"Honestly speaking I don�??t know what to say. All tattoos were made at different time and by different people. As for meanings every tattoo has its own location and accordance .

I can just say what they denote for those who are unaware. For example, there is a cathedral with five domes on my right hand and each dome denotes one year of imprisonment. The stars on the shoulders symbolize honesty and dignity of a person who lives according to his principles. There is Mother of God on my back."[/quote]

He is lying. Those are Russian mob tattoos. I don’t know who he thinks he is fooling.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Donut62 wrote:

"Honestly speaking I don�??t know what to say. All tattoos were made at different time and by different people. As for meanings every tattoo has its own location and accordance . I can just say what they denote for those who are unaware.

For example, there is a cathedral with five domes on my right hand and each dome denotes one year of imprisonment. The stars on the shoulders symbolize honesty and dignity of a person who lives according to his principles. There is Mother of God on my back."

He is lying. Those are Russian mob tattoos. I don’t know who he thinks he is fooling.[/quote]

Sherdog reporters apparently, lol. Anyone who has seen Eastern Promises or news footage of Russian oligarchs being hauled off shirtless to prison knows what the stars mean.

http://www.alex.mixfight.ru/en/multimedia/photos/tattoo/