Help Me Build the Ideal Proper Physique - A 32 Y/O Quarterback

If you need someone to teach you to throw a spiral, you do not have the inherent talent to be a QB on any level. Unless you are a five year old, maybe.

Meanwhile, I have always been able to throw a perfect spiral. So if anyone can help me get 6 inches taller, 40 pounds heavier and 20 years younger, that’d be great. I have been following Wendler’s 531 for Short Dudes, but it hasn’t been working.

7 Likes

I’m glad you said taller and not bigger.

2 Likes

I mean, if there’s a program for that as well…

2 Likes

I gotta say, an overweight too old semi-pro football player is honestly the ideal candidate to transition to strongman or powerlifting.

12 Likes

Have you had a physical workup including hormone profile? Even someone who is moving daily shouldn’t have that level of body fat.

So you’re not following the plan. And your plan isn’t aligned with your goal of fat loss. And, like several guys have said, your lifts are the exact opposite of “hitting big numbers”. And you keep ignoring questions about your nutrition.

How much are you paying your trainer and nutritionist? Because that’s going to deliver a much, much better return on investment.

You got advice in your thread two years ago that you didn’t take. You’ve also gotten a bunch of advice in this thread. Also, very sorry to hear about your mom. Getting yourself physically healthy again would go a long way to improving your depression and anxiety.

1 Like

I’m not being a dick but that’s not correct. You dont look like you’re fat just around the middle. You look fat. Just fat.

One of the reasons people say “I’m just big around the middle” is to justify being heavier.
That’s okay. Because now you know. Don’t go into this with rose tinted glasses. You need to drop a lot of fat. Like 60lb. You can build some muscle in the mean time. But there is an easy 60lb of fat to come off.

2 Likes

is this a pun?

1 Like

I’m not that cruel. He moved there after his mum passed away.

Can we get some video of your throwing?

Pardon me, I hadn’t read his post

Having been paid to play violates NCAA rules on eligibility. You need to verify your ability play at TCU before you try a walk on tryout.

1 Like

I’m also in Texas. What league are you playing in?