Buddy Afraid of 'Effeminate Proportions' from DL

Tasty! I find not only their body attractive, but the amount of work I KNOW went into getting it that way. Multiple layers of attractiveness.

Another of one of my favs =D

That last Brit pic her forearms damn and traps so big. That would be pushing the limits for me personally.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Tasty! I find not only their body attractive, but the amount of work I KNOW went into getting it that way. Multiple layers of attractiveness. [/quote]

X1million

Just knowin the work and that they also like working damn hard and consistency. Just adds to the attractiveness.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
That last Brit pic her forearms damn and traps so big. That would be pushing the limits for me personally. [/quote]

C’mon man … That’s hot all day and twice on Sunday

Good lord.

[quote]Velvet Elvis wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
That last Brit pic her forearms damn and traps so big. That would be pushing the limits for me personally. [/quote]

[/quote]

I think here forearms are bigger than yours :). When the upper body starts to look like a natty guy on state that’s pushing it for me that’s all I’m saying. She’s just as jacked and almost as lean as some dude on stage. The top right pic if that was a shot from the waist up…it would be hard to tell if its a guy with long hair or a woman.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
My range spans, but I would say Britt Miller is at the upper end of the muscularity for me, but I find her so very fine. I am sure most think she has too much muscle, but still relatively compared standing next to me she is tiny.[/quote]

B some nfl lineman are smaller than you.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[/quote]

I think here forearms are bigger than yours :). When the upper body starts to look like a natty guy on state that’s pushing it for me that’s all I’m saying. She’s just as jacked and almost as lean as some dude on stage. The top right pic if that was a shot from the waist up…it would be hard to tell if its a guy with long hair or a woman. [/quote]

That’s not saying much (forearms) lol …

I just don’t see where she’s that much different from a high level figure competitor ( in that pic)

No worries man, just busting chops … We all have our preferences

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[/quote]

I think here forearms are bigger than yours :). When the upper body starts to look like a natty guy on state that’s pushing it for me that’s all I’m saying. She’s just as jacked and almost as lean as some dude on stage. The top right pic if that was a shot from the waist up…it would be hard to tell if its a guy with long hair or a woman. [/quote]

That’s not saying much (forearms) lol …

I just don’t see where she’s that much different from a high level figure competitor ( in that pic)

No worries man, just busting chops … We all have our preferences

[/quote]

Lol

Yes very true. Different strokes for differnt folks

[quote]theBeth wrote:
Define curvy and muscular. And give a photo example if you please…[/quote]

I know this wasnt a question for me, but…

It’s hard to be curvy and muscular in (BBer) contest shape. At least based on my definitions of those terms. Bikini competitors, sure, but most FBBs have more of an x-frame especially when they’re stage ready.

Minna Pajulahti is another woman that comes to mind. She’s a (retired?) pro fitness competitor and seems to be carrying quite a bit more weight than she was competing a few years back. I’d kill for her competition physique or her off season look. Gorgeous.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

It’s hard to be curvy and muscular in (BBer) contest shape. At least based on my definitions of those terms. Bikini competitors, sure, but most FBBs have more of an x-frame especially when they’re stage ready.

Minna Pajulahti is another woman that comes to mind. She’s a (retired?) pro fitness competitor and seems to be carrying quite a bit more weight than she was competing a few years back. I’d kill for her competition physique or her off season look. Gorgeous. [/quote]

Nothing wrong with that pic

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

Minna Pajulahti is another woman that comes to mind. She’s a (retired?) pro fitness competitor and seems to be carrying quite a bit more weight than she was competing a few years back. I’d kill for her competition physique or her off season look. Gorgeous. [/quote]

God that body is amazing. Perfect look there. I agree I really enjoy the figure/ fitness in the offseason look. They carry more BF hence their curves are softer and more accentuated. Absolutely gorgeous.

^^This.

I guess I should do a few more deadlifts just to be sure

dammm thats one nice arse

i love a women who squats dammmm

Is anyone else having thoughts of said position and the potential?

Damn.