Big Protruding Clavicles

I almost didn’t post it, I didn’t want to burn everyone’s eyes.

@dchris actually kind of a dick move posting that picture. The OP’s going to be looking at it crying his eyes out like “look how smooth and rounded his shoulders are! Why do I have to have such ugly jagged clavicles? I didn’t ask to be born buuhuhuhuhuhbuhuhu”

I’ve concealed their identities… bet you can’t guess which one is OP.

2 Likes

You don’t see a difference?
Old pic:

I bet you wouldn’t really be happy with that look either if you were me. Especially when you have been working for years trying to make it better and it looks the same more or less.

Still better than me at 1/10

That is what a human looks like.

In truth, if your goal is to not look like a human, you need surgery, not training.

1 Like

I wouldn’t care, because we have very different mindsets. I can appreciate progress as progress, and have been doing well at not hating myself.

Goddamn millennials! Is this what the kidz call looking for a “safe-space”??

I could go on a rant but basically…

1 Like

Confine yourself to a wheelchair. Or just walk on your hands or crawl everywhere. Only train your upper body. Cover it in so much muscle that no insults will ever penetrate your outer shell.

Are you even training right now?

If so,

How many calories are you eating daily?

What routine are you doing?

DUDE. Get fucking real. Everyone told you it’s not weird. Get the fuck over this bullshit and go lift. Take your pity party elsewhere, that’s clearly all you’re looking for. Stop whining. Plenty of us started where you are. I’ll leave my before and after, then I’m out of here until you ask for actual advice rather than telling us how you’d rather hold your binky and suck on your thumb all day than work hard and change yourself.

2 Likes

Just started training again, doing PHAT. eating around maintenance atm. Been thinking about wether to fuck it all or get swole af.

Get swole. From what i’ve heard, its funner. Altho, i can’t confirm it right now so ill get back to ya in 4 years.
Or, you could listen to basically all of these people on here, who know shitloads and are willing to help…

Okey, what exercises do you recommend me doing to fill out the area around the clavicle? solid advice please

Did you say that as “you have more to gain (you lack muscle) in the shoulder/chest area” or “you have more potential for muscles in that area compared to an average person due to your clavicles”?

Squat

Bench

Deadlift

Chin

Row

Dips

Press

Curls

To start

Then, lateral raises, band pull parts, GHRs, reverse hypers, ab work.

pwnisher’s advice is a great place to start. that’s mostly what I do. Most of my upper body development has been the result of consistently bench pressing, overhead pressing, deadlifting, rows and chin ups. power cleans are also good for building that area, but are not necessary.

It’s gonna take time, man, but your starting point is just fine. You aren’t unusual in the least bit. you’re just skinny.

1 Like

Im going to try but I still doubt im so skinny since im 6’1 190lbs. People 6’1 130lbs don’t have it.

I am 4 inches shorter than you. When i weighed 190, I had a reading of 8.4% bodyfat on a bodpod.

You are still skinny. You aren’t anorexic, but you are skinny. That is a good thing. So much potential.

then doubt it. I don’t care anymore. your capacity for understanding what is being told to you in this thread is so incredibly low. If you want to keep doubting everybody who KNOWS what they are talking about, that’s your business. You clearly can’t be convinced. You seriously just come across as an idiot at this point.

3 Likes