Big Protruding Clavicles

Hehe yeah I guess I thought people cared more than they really do, Thanks for your help again! I have some great years of lifting ahead of me and one day I might actually reach my dream, I have been so focused on the things that doesn’t matter that I ended up forgetting the things that really do. Thanks to all of you.

:+1:

just wait until you get a bit fat and your mrs tells you she prefers you that way. That’s always a surprise

They are mythical creatures.

I don’t think my wife really notices because she see me all the time shirtless at home with nothing to compare against. It’s not until we go on holiday and she sees me compered to the topless folks around that she comments on my physique. And obviously when her middle aged work colleagues are squeezing my arms every 5 minutes saying “your a lucky girl” lol

haha, man that is SUCH a double standard. Middle aged woman are always getting handsy. Imagine if you were to go around squeezing them!

I was at a work leaving do and some of the girls gave a chorus of Macho Man by The Village People when they saw me in a t shirt. I won’t pretend I didn’t love it but I acted all bashful like “oh stop it, girls…”

1 Like

whatever weight you look like a men’s physique competitor at. Turns out you don’t stand on a scale while competing in men’s physique.

You’re asking all the wrong questions buddy. What you should be trying to figure out is ‘how do I add muscle to my frame’. But what you’re spending your time on is ‘how long will it take me to end up at my goal, and what numbers are necessary for that to happen’. That stuff won’t help you. What WILL help is dedicating yourself to working hard in the gym and eating like a goddamn monster. If you don’t do these things, none of the other stuff will matter. Your body image issues need to be dealt with outside of the gym. If you expect to solve them by physical development, you will suffer for the rest of your life, no matter what you end up looking like.

Here is a picture of me before I started working out. Really started from the bottom.

Looks like you just have more space to add musculature around your neck and shoulders. Take it as a benefit rather than a curse.

Minus that tiny white hand on your chest, you just look like a normal untrained human here. I honestly wouldn’t sweat it.

1 Like

People keep telling me its normal etc but I can’t get passed that I think its ugly as fuck when the bones stick up at the shoulder and shouldn’t be like that. You say mass will cover it up and I want to believe that but im scared it wont. It shows in pretty much all clothing and its making me sad. Yes I have mental prolems.

You have two options:

1. add mass
  2. do nothing

Is your fear that it won’t help greater than the shame you feel of looking like a circus animal?

1 Like

Its not

Are you hoping that people will agree with you instead?

Yup, you have no hope or future. Your clavicles will scare away all female and or male attention for the rest of your life. You will be miserable and sad. So very, very sad

Or just go lift weights and see where it takes you. Even then if you don’t get the results you are hoping for, at least you’ll be able to more effectively damage the people who make fun of you.

3 Likes

No I don’t want to people to agree, I just need people to convince me its not that bad I guess. Sometimes I feel I never should have started lifting. I never had thoughts about my body before I started, it just gets worse.

this thread now has 55 responses telling you it’s nothing to worry about.

The rest of your life starts now. Enjoy it.

Too be honest, I still fan’t figure out what he’s talking about… Does Ryan Reynolds have the same condition?

The day you get your first pump is the day you realize you’ll never be big enough.

1 Like

Hah Renolds, 2/10 at best with those clavicles.

1 Like

Haha! Have you read Dom’s book that recently came out?

can’t tell. I get lost in those eyes every time