Any Drinks Besides Water?

I was wondering if there is anything that is good\ok to drink besides water?
Ive heard tea… sweeteners?
anything else?

Green tea specifically is supposed to be very good for you

If your bulking then milk would be a trusty staple

I’ve been drinking a lot of tea and crystal light. You can get a generic brand of crystal light and it is cheaper. I like it best in the morning, when I don’t feel like drinking a bunch of water.

I was thinking tea… I love black tea but green tea is fine also. Ill see if I can find a cheap brand of crystal light also

thanks

A couple cups of coffee a day is usually alright.

Is their anything wrong with having some kool-aid? It has mad water in it, but depending on the source it can have a whole lot of sugar as well.

White tea, green tea, roobois tea, even kombocha tea are all very good choices that can help in your lifting endeavours.

[quote]RayJay wrote:
Green tea specifically is supposed to be very good for you

If your bulking then milk would be a trusty staple

[/quote]

Find out if you can tolerate milk well. If you can’t, not messing with it at all might be a good idea. If you can, drink up :slight_smile:

But yeah, get used to drinking water. I know people who never drink water to relieve their thirst.

Guess what they look like.

[quote]Trinishotta wrote:
Is their anything wrong with having some kool-aid? It has mad water in it, but depending on the source it can have a whole lot of sugar as well.[/quote]
You could go with the sugar free kool aid for flavor. It still has 1 gram of carbs, but if you’re only having a few glasses a day, it shouldn’t mess with your diet to much, unless you’re doing something really really strict, like the V diet. That being said, I find that having the sweet foods while trying to drop weight just makes sticking to the diet that much harder, so I tend to stick to water or green tea.

water,tea,coffee,small amounts of crystal light,
I drink like one 20oz bottle of diet soda with lunch

milk,and when your big enough the liquid souls of animals and small children.

ive gone kind of crazy with kool-aid before lol
like 2 gallons in one day

whatever’s natural.

if you can find raw unprocessed milk then you are one lucky … person

Vitamin Water is pretty tasty too. Formula 50 and Focus are my favorites.

Freshly squeezed orange juice is the only thing I drink besides water.

[quote]Petermus wrote:
ive gone kind of crazy with kool-aid before lol
like 2 gallons in one day[/quote]

Lol… I know what you mean. When I was a young lad it wasn’t farfetched for me to finish a pitcher of kool-aid a day. Used to pour some of it in water bottles and take it to school.

Distilled water, or rain water and pure grain alcohol. Anything else may compromise the purity of your bodily fluids.

Purity
Of
Essence, boys!

^lol…

Ill give tea(w\ splenda or w\e) a try, surgar free kool aid

I’m lactose intolerant so milk is a no go…

coffee makes me sick to my stomach if I have more than one cup so dont know about that.

thanks for the tips :slight_smile:

I know I shouldn’t, but I drink a lot of diet MT. dew.

the blood of the weak.

Sorry I anything with any form of artifical sweetener I WILL NOT consume. Aspartame is pretty much “devils brew” but its not like Splenda, Saccharin or any of the others are devoid of harm (at least if looking at a long term consumption perspective)