3 Yr Old Weighs 9 Stone

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

Hey Gregron, I was wondering if you could watch my kids this weekend? My 15-year-old son isn’t fat, but I guarantee he and his friends could clean out your refrigerator in about 30 minutes.

Maybe taking on this “little” kid should be the next Gregron strength challenge. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I bet they’d clean out my fridge in less than 30 minutes cause I’m getting ready to move and havent gone grocery shopping in a while! i dont want to move a bunch of food to the new place :slight_smile:

There is a BIIIIIIIIIG difference between teenage kids (plural) eating a shit load of food and a friggin 3 year old who is so fat he can barely walk to the kitchen without being winded. That little tub o lard isnt climbing up on counters and getting into the food. Put a little latch on the fridge… problem solved.

thats a good idea!
new strength challenge: Can you carry around the worlds fattest 3 year old for 30 minutes without putting him down?

The pictures are all funny.

Got myself a new profile pic

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

he is a poster boy for bad parenting.

throwing uncontrollable temper tantrums when a kid doesnt get what it wants is part of the behavioral effects of a brat kid who’s parents always give it what it wants.
[/quote]

Read the link I posted. The kid fits the physical and behavioral phenotype.

The tantrums are one of many signs of PWS. The other descriptors are necessary also. As far as I can see, he’s got just about all of them. I agree the parents need to be in charge no matter what. They don’t call me Yo Momma for nothing. But I withhold my vote for Terrible Parents of the Year until (or unless) genetic testing proves otherwise.[/quote]

Genic disorder aside does not mean to stop being a parent, as a father of a child with Downs I can also give merit to this. Most downs are heavy cause they will eat until they puke, they dont go breaking into cabinets etc, but if you put it in front of them they will eat. A lot of parents will just keep feeding them until they are fat and diabetic. We as parents know this so Mickie is on a strict diet and we make him excercise. Being half mexican he has serious possible medical issues when he gets older.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
.[/quote]

All I can think of is…

Shouldn’t somebody drag it behind the shed and put it out of it’s misery?

1 Like

[quote]Stern wrote:
That’s impressive. But can he do a marathon!

Awful parents.[/quote]

[quote]Stern wrote:
That’s impressive. But can he do a marathon!

Awful parents.[/quote]

I’m sorry but I had to lol at this comment…

On a serious note, that story made me so sad.

Shame on the parents. This is truly child abuse. That kid going to be fucking mad with his Mama and Papa in his teen, if he ever makes it…

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Sumo stance to bad he just ate the rice instead of throwing it.[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]TD54 wrote:
Got myself a new profile pic[/quote]

LOL…

Never felt so guilty for laughing so much…

this thread is all kinda wrong…

[quote]DJHT wrote:

If he keeps it up, he’ll be the first 300lbs lineman in pee-wee football. Both sad and awesome…

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

If he keeps it up, he’ll be the first 300lbs lineman in pee-wee football. Both sad and awesome…[/quote]

Already been in a movie.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]APB wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

dear god…someone needs to photoshop this pic so he is in this position while standing over Tokyo or something.

GOJIRA SAVE US!!![/quote]

I thought Japan might’ve been a bit tasteless considering; but here he is ripping up Seattle ^[1]

Okay saved that picture, I put a daily demotivational and odd picts on FaceBook. Only thing I really do on it. My family from all over the country are always thanking me for the pictures I put up for the lulz. This one has now made it into the rotation.[/quote]

Hah! Well, shit man if this is gonna go public let me clean it up a little and give it a caption -=P

1. /quote ↩︎

MOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAR

I’m glad I’m not the only dickhead that thinks it’s humorous.

You people are pathetic. How can you laugh at this obviously tragic HAHahah… individual haheheh… being deprived of hahahaha… oh Jebus I can’t do it… How does that kid SEE? Holy crap.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
MOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAR[/quote]

My dogs have a dish that looks exactly like that.

Living in south Texas, I see alot of this. Maybe not as extreme but it gets honestly close. The Mexican population has some of the largest and unhealthiest kids Ive seen.