3 Yr Old Weighs 9 Stone

Kid weighs more than I did in high school. Do they make a rascal scooter for pre-schoolers?

Anyone else want to know just how in the hell he sees anything?

[quote]AnthonyLovesU wrote:
Anyone else want to know just how in the hell he sees anything?[/quote]

Well we know he sees food, small injured animals, cookies found in a couch, and anything else not nailed down.

Hes bulking you assholes

[quote]APB wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Sumo stance to bad he just ate the rice instead of throwing it.[/quote]

dear god
someone needs to photoshop this pic so he is in this position while standing over Tokyo or something.

GOJIRA SAVE US!!![/quote]

I thought Japan might’ve been a bit tasteless considering; but here he is ripping up Seattle ^^

A wild Snorlax appears

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]AnthonyLovesU wrote:
Anyone else want to know just how in the hell he sees anything?[/quote]

Well we know he sees food, small injured animals, cookies found in a couch, and anything else not nailed down.[/quote]

Does he really see them? Or is it the smell?

I think that takes it to a new level. There’s fat, really fat, and so fat your eyes are squeezed shut by the cheek fat, fat.

[quote]biglifter wrote:
I think that takes it to a new level. There’s fat, really fat, and so fat your eyes are squeezed shut by the cheek fat, fat.[/quote]

The eyes are the first thing I noticed when I saw him. It’s pretty nuts.

It may be wrong laughing at this thread but it feels so right.

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]APB wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Sumo stance to bad he just ate the rice instead of throwing it.[/quote]

dear god
someone needs to photoshop this pic so he is in this position while standing over Tokyo or something.

GOJIRA SAVE US!!![/quote]

I thought Japan might’ve been a bit tasteless considering; but here he is ripping up Seattle ^[1]

Okay saved that picture, I put a daily demotivational and odd picts on FaceBook. Only thing I really do on it. My family from all over the country are always thanking me for the pictures I put up for the lulz. This one has now made it into the rotation.

1. /quote ↩

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
DJHT - The only health information in the article says “A few youngsters with eating problems have a hormone disorder, but in this case it SEEMS that Lu Hao’s family have simply fed him much more than he needs.”

First, a look at his endocrine system wouldn’t tell us if he has Prader-Willi.

They’d need to do a chromosomal analysis.

Many of the kids are not MR, or are intellectually borderline.

Mild MR or Borderline IQ can be fairly hard to diagnose in a three-year-old.

I know this from experience.

EDIT: Parents usually have to install locks on the fridge and cupboards with these kids.

[/quote]

Good call, Powerpuff. This poor kid is a poster boy for Prader-Wiili Syndrome.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002572/

Throwing uncontrollable temper tantrums when he can’t have food is part of the behavioral effects of this genetic disorder.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

Throwing uncontrollable temper tantrums when he can’t have food is part of the behavioral effects of this genetic disorder. [/quote]

he is a poster boy for bad parenting.

throwing uncontrollable temper tantrums when a kid doesnt get what it wants is part of the behavioral effects of a brat kid who’s parents always give it what it wants.

seriously, everyone always looks for some sort of excuse for everything. this kid is incredibly fat because he eats way too much food. There is no denying that. Its not like this kid eats the same amount of food as a normal 3 year old and is that fat.

Lets go ahead and let the parents take a little responsibility once and a while

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
DJHT - The only health information in the article says “A few youngsters with eating problems have a hormone disorder, but in this case it SEEMS that Lu Hao’s family have simply fed him much more than he needs.”

First, a look at his endocrine system wouldn’t tell us if he has Prader-Willi.

They’d need to do a chromosomal analysis.

Many of the kids are not MR, or are intellectually borderline.

Mild MR or Borderline IQ can be fairly hard to diagnose in a three-year-old.

I know this from experience.

EDIT: Parents usually have to install locks on the fridge and cupboards with these kids.

[/quote]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002572/

Throwing uncontrollable temper tantrums when he can’t have food is part of the behavioral effects of this genetic disorder. [/quote]

Thanks Yo Mamma. It’s tough to diagnose from my armchair here in California, but I do my best! LOL!

DJHT is probably right about how when we see something this out of whack, we want to find a biological explanation. I mean, this is pretty extreme. Nine stone is 126 pounds! On a three-year-old!

Regardless of the causation, the parents obviously need to get control of the food supply.

Whoever made the bulking comment - That was very, very good T-humor. :slight_smile:

[quote]gregron wrote:

throwing uncontrollable temper tantrums when a kid doesnt get what it wants is part of the behavioral effects of a brat kid who’s parents always give it what it wants.
[/quote]

Read the link I posted. The kid fits the physical and behavioral phenotype.

The tantrums are one of many signs of PWS. The other descriptors are necessary also. As far as I can see, he’s got just about all of them. I agree the parents need to be in charge no matter what. They don’t call me Yo Momma for nothing. But I withhold my vote for Terrible Parents of the Year until (or unless) genetic testing proves otherwise.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[/quote]

The tantrums are one of many signs of PWS. [/quote]

Pancake-Waffle Syndrome?

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[/quote]

The tantrums are one of many signs of PWS. [/quote]

Pancake-Waffle Syndrome?[/quote]

“click click bloody click PANCAKES!”

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[/quote]

Read the link I posted. The kid fits the physical and behavioral phenotype.

The tantrums are one of many signs of PWS. The other descriptors are necessary also. As far as I can see, he’s got just about all of them. I agree the parents need to be in charge no matter what. They don’t call me Yo Momma for nothing. But I withhold my vote for Terrible Parents of the Year until (or unless) genetic testing proves otherwise.[/quote]

Every kid throws tantrums. That doesnt mean every kid has Pancake Waffle Syndrome.

Symptoms:

1. almond shaped eyes: uhhhh yeah. he’s asian.

2. Disproportionate hands and feet: uhhhh yeah he is fat as shit. his hand and feet are gonna look small

3. Uncontrollable hunger: I’m pretty sure every fat person has that. thats how they get fat in the first place.

4. Rapid weight gain: Eat tons and tons of shit food whenever you want cause you’re parents give it to you and that’ll happen.

if the parents would stop giving the kid so much damn food and he wouldn’t be so fat.

Hey Gregron, I was wondering if you could watch my kids this weekend? My 15-year-old son isn’t fat, but I guarantee he and his friends could clean out your refrigerator in about 30 minutes.

Maybe taking on this “little” kid should be the next Gregron strength challenge. :slight_smile:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

The tantrums are one of many signs of PWS.

Pancake-Waffle Syndrome?[/quote]

Because as everybody knows, it’s either pancakes OR waffles. Only people with PWS eat both.