3 Yr Old Weighs 9 Stone

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:
Living in south Texas, I see alot of this. Maybe not as extreme but it gets honestly close. The Mexican population has some of the largest and unhealthiest kids Ive seen. [/quote]

Yep, once had a 3 year old that weighed 90 pounds waddle into the ER.

[quote]Vash wrote:
.[/quote]

Haha!

Canā€™t imagine his parents NOT realizing, ā€œGee, little Luey is bumping into walls and navigates by smell alone. Probably time to put him on a diet.ā€

At that point, why arenā€™t they taking this kid to get lipo? Suck some of that fat out of him already, he has to be one temper tantrum away a heart attack. At least get his cheeks suctioned so he can see where heā€™s going.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:
Living in south Texas, I see alot of this. Maybe not as extreme but it gets honestly close. The Mexican population has some of the largest and unhealthiest kids Ive seen. [/quote]

Yep, once had a 3 year old that weighed 90 pounds waddle into the ER.[/quote]

Half of my family is Mexican, and they have some of the fattest, roundest kids ever. Itā€™s like one or two of them actually stay in shape, and the rest gorge on ā€˜traditionalā€™ Mexican food (AKA, Taco Bell) and are land whales. On top of that, Type II diabetes does run in the family ā€“ basically everyone develops it between age 20 - 30, yet none of them take preventative steps. They feel their kids right into gout and daily insulin shots.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
MOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAR[/quote]

HAHAAHAAAHAAAA

I bet that kidā€™s parents could contribute to the thread we had about the epic shitting