Zyzz Found Dead

[quote]alexdoesweights wrote:
Also he did treat girls like shit. There is a reason for this though, when he was younger girls treated him like shit, rejecting him etc etc. They were cruel to him when he was a nobody and he never forgot this. I never agreed with his treatment of girls but girls in his younger life are to blame…[/quote]

If he was only being rejected I wouldn’t say that he was “treated like shit.”

It’s a girl’s right to reject you. She should do it nicely though, to be sure.

-Nards, never rejected.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I realize you think it’s ‘edgy’ and ‘empowering’ to act all tough-like, but there’s a time and place.[/quote]

Time and place? LOL.

And why do you have a go at me? Because I didn’t worship and masturbate to that fucker?

There was a thread about Amy winehouse’s death last month. There were plenty of negative comments in there, in the sense that it was great she was dead and she won’t be missed. Only a couple of guys said nice words and they were totally lambasted by the others. I didn’t see you in there telling them not to come and shit all over the thread with their lack of sensibility. People will always have positive and negative opinions about someone who’s died. That’s what you get in a forum.

Deal with it.

And as for me acting all tough, because I think it’s ‘edgy and empowering’…ROFL! What a load of bullshit. I’m this way online and in real life. I don’t need a fake e-persona. Life is tough and I gotta be too. I don’t chew my words and say it like it is. I’m not a saint and I don’t expect and don’t need people to like or worship me.

Can’t stand my attitude? Deal with it or walk away.

[/quote]

lol, judging from ur posting and if u are in ur 30s then u just happen to my kind of girl, no kidding!

Fucking A-MEN!

Dude had marketability and done all that shit on his own. Would have been filthy rich too in the near future.

[quote]wigsa wrote:
The guy had 70,000 fans on facebook, which he acquired in under 2 years. He was loved not just because of his physique, but because he was a real life troll. His videos are hilarious, his attitude to life was hilarious. He regularly, and I mean REGULARLY, reassured everyone that his videos are intended to make him come across as a dickhead and to get a reaction from people. He always said never to take yourself too seriously. It was purely trolling, for a laugh.

Fans of trance, like me, liked him because he was a trance enthusiast, he had great taste in it and regularly attended festivals with his friends.

Girls liked him because he had a good body and was good looking(no homo).

Gym rats liked him because him and his friends trained hard and had a great physique.

People respected and admired the way he was a sponsored fitness model, had his own brand of protein, his own clothing line, built a massive international image for himself all while studying a business degree at University. All this while he was 22. What has anyone here achienved by the time they were 22?

I like him because of all of the above(apart from the good looking thing), and because he sent a good message to his fans, which was to live life to the full and do things that make you happy, because, as he sadly showed, you never know what day will be your last.

Anyone who can’t respect what he did in such a short space of time is a jealous cunt.[/quote]

Also he did treat girls like shit. There is a reason for this though, when he was younger girls treated him like shit, rejecting him etc etc. They were cruel to him when he was a nobody and he never forgot this. I never agreed with his treatment of girls but girls in his younger life are to blame…[/quote]

Thanks for admitting he was treating girls like shit in real life too. And not only ‘men pretending to be women’ online. That doesn’t surprise me at all.

[quote]jhng wrote:
lol, judging from ur posting and if u are in ur 30s then u just happen to my kind of girl, no kidding!

[/quote]

But I’m only a couple of years older than Zyzzzz. And I’m a very nasty, vulgar, obscene individual.

And you weren’t aware, I’m also known to be an expert in cock-tucking around these parts.

So… you and me… it ain’t going to work. Sorry. :frowning:

And that’s how you reject someone!!

J/k Jhng :wink:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
I think you were a little bit SCARED to get my huge throbbing cock in your mouth :)[/quote]

what[/quote]

What??? You quoted me? Haha! Thought you were done with my attention seeking.

Basta!

Get back to blowing your load to Zyzz’s pics. Don’t forget to wipe the cum off your mouth once you’re done.

Ok I have known Aziz for many years just want to put some facts out there.

He was one of the nicest people you would ever meet, a lot of people would hate him based on his online persona but when they met him would change their opinions. I was one of those people. He truly had a heart of gold, ask any of the people he took under his wing. ! In saying this, his online persona between 18-21 was how he would act on any given day. I remember being out at his local shopping centre with him and him walking up to some old Asian, pulling his top up and asking if she was admiring. This is at 2 O’clock in the afternoon…

Recently though he was getting fed up with the attention he was receiving and i think he was trying to scale back his outrageous behavior.

He had, had a nose job a few days before he died, so his body would have still had traces of anesthetics. His drug use was astronomical whilst in Thailand, it alone would have killed most people, when you take into effect his heart defect it is amazing he lasted as long as he did.

He was a great bloke, with a really bright future as he was finally cashing in on his “fame”.

[/quote]

Thanks for sharing that. I’m starting to see that maybe the guy was a lot smarter than I gave him credit for.

Still, I have to ask, what exactly was the heart defect? Was it diagnosed before he died?

Assuming the reports about the drug use in Thailand were true, he absolutely deserved it.

There’s responsible drug use (doing your homework on the substance and its side effects, knowing your body, being disciplined enough to create a good schedule and stick to it) which can be beneficial or at the least benign, and there’s acting like a massive tool and sticking/snorting everything in sight.

With the reports of heavy cocaine usage, low quality Thai-grade AAS, and $20,000 on a single trip in Bangkok, this guy sounds like he falls smack into the second category. It is sad that he was only 22, but with such a cavalier attitude to substance abuse you can only play poker against the grim reaper for so long before you come up short and lose big time.

As our boy found out.

I don’t buy the stories about “heart defect”. He may well have had a heart defect, but it would be far more likely to act up while lifting heavy in the gym than snorting coke in a sauna in Bangkok. There’s a massive emotional incentive for his family to choose to believe his death was due to an illness - his legacy goes from “complete idiot who got OD’d and got what he deserved” to “poor bloke with lots of potential who was taken before his time”.

What?

this thread is becoming a troll fest, whatever he did, it doesn’t make his death any less easier on people who knew him.

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

Yeah, I don’t buy that, either.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

Yeah, I don’t buy that, either.[/quote]

chest day = 5 lines of coke.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

chest day = 5 lines of coke.[/quote]

I’ve actually kinda wondered how cocaine would work as preworkout supp heh.

Never used but I know about the effects.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

Oh, right!

The PWC = Peri Workout Coke

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

[/quote]

The effects on me are having to take a massive dumb and being awake for 48 hours.

Kind of not worth it IMO.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

[/quote]

The effects on me are having to take a massive dumb and being awake for 48 hours.

Kind of not worth it IMO. [/quote]

I’ve done meth before working out. (Late 80’s btw)

It’s much worse than doing coke since it has a much longer half-life.

It was a lot cheaper than coke, though.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

If there are only five, they better be big.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

If there are only five, they better be big.

[/quote]
You better have a big bench to justify those 5 big lines, my friend.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

[/quote]

Here’s what kept me from doing cocaine, crack cocaine, methamphetamines, and the like:

Ultimate Orange.

Not the stuff that was marketed lately, but the no-kidding pre-ephedra ban stuff you could buy in the late 90’s.

I didn’t handle that stuff well and I only took it on leg days. So, I knew I wouldn’t be ok if I took real stuff.

I’ve thought about this Zyzz thing a little more. The way I see it, Zyzz lived his balls off as fast as he could and he payed for it. Every generation puts a dude like this up on a pedestal and loses him, it’s happened every now and again all the way back to James Dean. One of my main influences when I really began dialing in my training was Johnny Perry, and when he died it really bummed me out. So I get how younger dudes are feeling about Zyzz.

What can you say man, some candles get blown out quick and those candles are usually the ones out in front.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

[/quote]

Kind of not worth it IMO. [/quote]

I’ve done meth before working out. (Late 80’s btw)

It’s much worse than doing coke since it has a much longer half-life.

It was a lot cheaper than coke, though.[/quote]

You know wjhat it takes for me?

1/10 of a gramm. That is around 7 EUR.