Zyzz Found Dead

[quote]MAsteve wrote:
Am I the only one who laughed at the comment to that girl?

He had a point about the DP and probably being a bit of a whore, and the other stuff was just helping build his persona (the thing he made his living from let’s not forget)
[/quote]

No need to forget it, they way how you make a living says something about you.

He did it in part by acting like a douche.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
It is almost disgustingly easy to get famous these days.[/quote]

Arent you a celebrity by now?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]MAsteve wrote:

He had a point about the DP and probably being a bit of a whore, and the other stuff was just helping build his persona (the thing he made his living from let’s not forget)
[/quote]

He did it in part by acting like a douche. [/quote]

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]MAsteve wrote:

[/quote]

He did it in part by acting like a douche. [/quote]

…and some could argue, why else would you be watching?

Heh, do you not see the irony in this post, or was it on purpose?

YOU are about as “famous” as this kid was. Hell, I had to google to find out who he was.

I do completely agree, though. Modern society awards and encourages some really incomprehensible shit.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

YOU are about as “famous” as this kid was. Hell, I had to google to find out who he was.

I do completely agree, though. Modern society awards and encourages some really incomprehensible shit.
[/quote]

How much do you really think I write not on purpose?

LOL

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[/quote]

What are you talking about? Zyzz was popular on the internet, namely social media sites. Prof X is only famous here on T-Nation. Big difference. Zyzz was purposely trying to get famous, X is famous 'cuse he: 1) was one of the earliest posters here 2) posts a lot and 3) is bigger than most.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[/quote]

How much do you really think I write not on purpose?

LOL[/quote]

Hey, nothing wrong with capitalizing on your natural habits and inclinations. Those Jersey Shore kids are laughing all the way to the bank.

Most people are dicks. That is my honest opinion. Most are just dicks on the inside. Trust me, obviously many here would temper their words better if standing in front of a living person. Anyone here who would deny they have written something on this site they would not say in public is lying. There are different social consequences for each environment.

Humility is often a learned character trait…most often brought on by temperance and endurance…along with simply learning from life itself as you grow older.

We live in a society today that devalues privacy and values random celebrity. Youtube videos allow people to claim “hide yo kids, hide your husbands, hide your wives” and suddenly become flash in the pan media stars.

This kid banked on what he knew put his name out there…controversy. I don’t know anything about him. I just know people care way more than they would have before the internet.

My videos on youtube are ahead of all of T-Nation’s channel views. T Nation has 637,000 to my 756,000.

I’m just saying.

Most people are dicks. That is my honest opinion. Most are just dicks on the inside. Trust me, obviously many here would temper their words better if standing in front of a living person. Anyone here who would deny they have written something on this site they would not say in public is lying. There are different social consequences for each environment.

Humility is often a learned character trait…most often brought on by temperance and endurance…along with simply learning from life itself as you grow older.

We live in a society today that devalues privacy and values random celebrity. Youtube videos allow people to claim “hide yo kids, hide your husbands, hide your wives” and suddenly become flash in the pan media stars.

This kid banked on what he knew put his name out there…controversy. I don’t know anything about him. I just know people care way more than they would have before the internet.[/quote]

I don’t disagree with a word of this.

And just to clarify my post mentioning irony was just a playful jab.

No homo.

The guy had 70,000 fans on facebook, which he acquired in under 2 years. He was loved not just because of his physique, but because he was a real life troll. His videos are hilarious, his attitude to life was hilarious. He regularly, and I mean REGULARLY, reassured everyone that his videos are intended to make him come across as a dickhead and to get a reaction from people. He always said never to take yourself too seriously. It was purely trolling, for a laugh.

Fans of trance, like me, liked him because he was a trance enthusiast, he had great taste in it and regularly attended festivals with his friends.

Girls liked him because he had a good body and was good looking(no homo).

Gym rats liked him because him and his friends trained hard and had a great physique.

People respected and admired the way he was a sponsored fitness model, had his own brand of protein, his own clothing line, built a massive international image for himself all while studying a business degree at University. All this while he was 22. What has anyone here achienved by the time they were 22?

I like him because of all of the above(apart from the good looking thing), and because he sent a good message to his fans, which was to live life to the full and do things that make you happy, because, as he sadly showed, you never know what day will be your last.

Anyone who can’t respect what he did in such a short space of time is a jealous cunt.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

From earlier in the thread:

[i]I think you’re missing something here.

I get messages like that a few times every month on facebook. This ‘girl’ probably had ONE picture of ‘herself’ in underwear.

I never add these ‘girls’ because they are most likely men or whatever, trying to get friends for some reason.

I think the response was just a funny fuck off to whatever dude or spammer sent it.

I have no doubt he got loads of them a week, hardly any of them legitimate women.[/i][/quote]

Look, Mak, you met the guy once and probably fell in love with him. Fine.

But whatever you’ll post won’t make me change my mind about him.

[/quote]

Oi! I wrote that, not him!

lol

I just know people care way more than they would have before the internet.[/quote]

This is true, but before the internet I didn’t have a life sized professor x motivational poster behind my squat rack.

Never heard of Zyzz before this thread. All I know is anyone who rejects a girl for being ‘a seven’ had to have had their tongue comfortably planted in cheek when they made that remark.

lesson is let’s enjoy life you never know when we will end up dead on thailand.

A lot of people here spend a lot of time worrying about how “arrogant” other people are. [/quote]
X2

Ok I have known Aziz for many years just want to put some facts out there.

He was one of the nicest people you would ever meet, a lot of people would hate him based on his online persona but when they met him would change their opinions. I was one of those people. He truly had a heart of gold, ask any of the people he took under his wing. ! In saying this, his online persona between 18-21 was how he would act on any given day. I remember being out at his local shopping centre with him and him walking up to some old Asian, pulling his top up and asking if she was admiring. This is at 2 O’clock in the afternoon…

Recently though he was getting fed up with the attention he was receiving and i think he was trying to scale back his outrageous behavior.

He had, had a nose job a few days before he died, so his body would have still had traces of anesthetics. His drug use was astronomical whilst in Thailand, it alone would have killed most people, when you take into effect his heart defect it is amazing he lasted as long as he did.

He was a great bloke, with a really bright future as he was finally cashing in on his “fame”.

Also he did treat girls like shit. There is a reason for this though, when he was younger girls treated him like shit, rejecting him etc etc. They were cruel to him when he was a nobody and he never forgot this. I never agreed with his treatment of girls but girls in his younger life are to blame…

[quote]alexdoesweights wrote:
Also he did treat girls like shit. There is a reason for this though, when he was younger girls treated him like shit, rejecting him etc etc. They were cruel to him when he was a nobody and he never forgot this. I never agreed with his treatment of girls but girls in his younger life are to blame…[/quote]

So then he should be rude to those same girls that were rude with him, not some other ones.
I also suffered from this and had some bad relationships with some very mean girls, but I have never been rude to a woman because, in the past, some were terrible with me. It just doesn’t make any sense.