Your Opinion Matters!

How about something for Beginners? I know that there are older articles on this, but I haven’t seen anything newer in a while.

Hands down, a body recomposition program.

Although getting hard and ripped for summer sounds great, I’m already completely overloaded with articles on getting lean. I used to be an avid climber and I was wondering if you have any advice on building power-to-weight ratio. It seems everytime I build adequate strength to push my grade, I put on too much weight. I know I need to recruit more muscle fibres but that’s about as far as it goes. Thanks for listening and for all the excellent articles you’ve written.

Basketball specific workouts and different types of gpp that basketball players would use.

prison inmate workouts

many of these guys dont have that much info, and workout every day, yet the ones who workout are huge and many are very strong.

heh i was just kind of kidding but it does sound interesting! :slight_smile:

ps: they have powerlifting meets in prison

hehe!

I also agree with p-dog about getting ripped for the summer or hell any time I want to look good nekid.

gpp work would also kickass

thanks
mikek

something on strength training or pling would be nice, maybe w/ a little bit of a beginners edge.

I would have to say an article on training for football and basketball players. Or just an article on improving strenght, speed, vertical leap.

I’d like to see an article on how you train the Special Ops troops. Mostly because I’m preparing to go that route, and I’d like to see your take on that type of training.

one thing that would be cool to see is how to train when you don’t have access to a gym or much equipment, either for military in Iraq (or wherever), or just broke dudes in general

I’ll cast my vote: football specific training, but if that doesnt make it #2 would be strongman training.

Keep shooting your thoughts out to me. I haven’t made a decision yet about which topic I’m going to pick. Your opinion still counts!

I think a strongman article…

I’ll add my vote for a military/spec ops/law enforcement article. I’m also interested in more info. on getting down to minimal warm-up sets, something which you’ve mentioned briefly before. I must say that I’ve seen great results from your training protocols and look forward to your future articles.

I’m down with an article that will get us shredded for summer.

I’m down for a military oriented article or something aimed around fighting and strength/weight ratio…

I love the Quattro Dynamo workout program. In “Branding Iron”, Issue 298, you said, “My ultimate goal is to teach trainees how to hit each muscle group up to six times per week, but I’ll save that information for a later date.” I’m ready. I don’t care to spend time in the gym just for the sake of bring there. I prefer to spend my time efficiently and effectively, and your programs have proven to be both. I am curious how you would prepare a program for 6 full body workouts that would avoid overtraining and provide an optimal strategy for growth. Leaving the gym invigorated and motivated for the next workout is something I know you strive for. I have experienced that with Quattro Dynamo and am ready for the next level.
Thank you.

bump for the summer cutter!

yup - I’m another vote for a summer cutting program.

2nd choice would be an article on how to best use photoshop to effortlessly acheive gains :slight_smile:

Thanks for the ABBH program Chad, I’ve growing like a muddy funkster.

Bull