Your Opinion Matters!

T-Nation,

I’ve spent the last three years writing about topics that I felt were important, but now it’s your turn. My next article is going to be solely in the hands of the T-Nation. I want you to tell me what you want me to write about. In other words, is there a specific area you guys and gals want me to cover that I haven’t yet?
Whatever topic creates the greatest “buzz” is what I’ll base my next article on.

As evident by the dramatic decrease in price of Grow and Surge, it’s obvious that T-mag WILL RESPOND to the requests and demands of the readers.
Let me know and I’ll be happy to oblige!

First of all this is one of the reasons why T-mag is an AWESOME web site!!!

Personally, I would like to see an article that deals with how you would increase an athletes GPP. I have seen articles by John Davies and Dave Tate on this, and I was just curious how you would go about this.
Any special exercises, rest intervals,“tricks” etc. I read your outlaw strength and conditioning, but I am sure you have more knowledge of how to raise and athletes work capacity. HOwever, I am sure any article will be great!

P.S. if you already have an article on this and I just haven’t read it yet, I apologize.

Golf specific conditioning movements, rep schemes, programs and all of the other goodies.

However, I don’t think this will be one of the “Buzz” topics. :wink:

Its a great idea Chad.

BTW, thanks for all the help you’ve given me on the side about training and my education. I appreciate it very much!

It’s great to interact with such great minds. I’d be interested in how your training difers for Military personnel. There’s been intermittent posts on how to get ready for this or that branch, what kind of advice or how would you train such an individual? You work with special forces units, so obviously it’d be beyond the “how do I max out my PFT” type of training. How would your advice differ from the special units to that of the regular troops? also, would it be different depending upon the Special Forces Unit (Green Beret as compared to Force Recon).

Maybe a dual purpose program to get someone shredded and maybe gain some strength or mass at the same time. I know there’s a few of these already, but I don’t remember seeing any by you, and I think you’re one of the best writers. Keep up the great work.

I’m Game for a golf specific training program. I can already hit it a mile, and i’m not that strong or explosive. I would love to get stronger “golf Muscles” so I can swing with more control and still get the yardage.

This could potentially be big for t-mag and biotest because when I go pro I will surely donate money time and publicity to the best company and mag out there. I’m sure PGA200X will do the same.

I would love to see a training article/workout program for track and field/highland games training. But much like what PGA suggested earlier it would only be good for a small niche audience. Plus, I think CT’s upcoming athletic pendulum article might be right on that path anyway.

I would love to see a basketball/football specific workout.

I know you’ve worked with some spec ops guys. Since I specialize in fire, law enforcement and military, it would be interesting to see how someone from the outside would train them.

Nathan

I’d like to add in on the votes for a military/spec.ops/police style program. There’s always this fine line between being big and strong and being wiry and agile/quick. Both have advantages, but how would you go about getting the best of both worlds? Coach Davies has some opinions about this, but I’d love to hear your views because I tend to lean toward the strength side of the line. Thanks for asking and thanks in advance if you choose to take this route.
GaryE

since summer time is fast approaching. a get shredded and hard article would be nice.

I’m with Tags. It would be great to see an article on gpp and all the different ways and kinds of exercises you would use for gpp.

I’d be interested in seeing an article on martial arts. Not MMA, but more for the light contact sports-oriented arts. For example, Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Jiu Jutsu, etc. Such an article would be great. I know there are a lot of combat athletes on this site, so I have my fingers crossed that this is the topic to be picked.

This a great idea! Hope you do this again sometime.

i agree with the P

Strongman Training or an Article on Common Injuries… how to prevent them and how to treat them.

I agree with kligor, I would like to see what sort of training would best aid in karate. (not competition oriented, more bunkai - self defence type stuff).

I’d also like to add in my votes for a military/spec.ops/police style program.
thanks

Hate to admit it, but I agree with P as well! Get me shredded for the beach!!

I’d like to see your workout in preparation to pummel people who benefit from the generosity of you, Christian T, Joe D, and others, but are too cheap to buy your services and products.

Seriously, although I’m currently perusing OL, I’d like to see an article specific to strongman training.

flexibility… errrr… yeah