Worst Movies You Ever Seen

[quote]four60 wrote:
Passion of the Christ…just all around bad[/quote]

You don’t like snuff films?

Dumb and Dumberer

Those Ernest movies (I think there were 2 or 3)… You know, the ones with the retarded guy who yells “Hey Vern!”

Totally over-hyped and disappointing movies in general. Eyes Wide Shut is a prime example of the “It’s pure genius, except it’s crap” genre.

Most of the movies based on SNL skits, like “Night at the Roxbury.” OK, the skit was funny, but there’s not enough there to make a feature length movie.

Generally, I liked all of Schwarenegger’s movie, even the comedies, except for Junior. I wouldn’t even want to see Andy Dick having a kid in a movie, much less Arnold, FFS!

I’ve also seen a couple of truly horrible low-budget sci fi movies whose titles I can’t remember and who had no well known actors. However, one science fiction series worth mentioning is the Matrix trilogy. That one went steadily downhill. The first one was brilliant and full of win, Matrix Reloaded was mediocre, and Matrix Revolutions was just overwrought and dumb.

[quote]four60 wrote:

Never saw it, but don’t let the director hear you say that. I’m sure he’d go off on you with some threats and choice ethnic slurs LOL.

Punisher War Zone. OMFG that had to be the biggest piece of crap I’ve ever watched. I turned it off it was so bad and that was a pretty big budget movie.

[quote]dday wrote:
Punisher War Zone. OMFG that had to be the biggest piece of crap I’ve ever watched. I turned it off it was so bad and that was a pretty big budget movie.[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote]fivefeetoffury wrote:
The first SAW movie. I guffawed so many times I was getting dirty looks from the high schoolers who were actually getting scared shitless. I guess I was ruining their ‘immersion’. I’m sure the rest of that franchise is just as deficient but I never bothered with any of it. [/quote]

You had to be sharp to catch the humor in that first one.

My favorite lines:

Dr Gordon: What’s the last thing you remember before waking up here?

Adam: Well, I was in my shit-hole apartment, and then I wake up in an actual shit-hole.

LOL!!

[quote]dday wrote:
Punisher War Zone. OMFG that had to be the biggest piece of crap I’ve ever watched. I turned it off it was so bad and that was a pretty big budget movie.[/quote]
Just goes a comic movie can’t take scenes directly from the comic the back flipping throught the rooftops ugh. I say give Dolph another shot at playing Frank I was surprised at how good he was in Expendables

Legion. Any ‘scary’ part was in the previews, it was just scene after scene of horribly acted heart-felt speeches. Almost left the theater when the one guy started his speech with ‘back… when I was a shawty…’

i can beat all of you. i saw the Indian(bollywood) version of star wars. if you’re a fan of star wars, you’d want to go to india and kill the director!

Pain Olympics?..wait, wrong thread.

Dragonball Evolution: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

“Grown-ups”, a recent film starring Adam Sandler, is the worst movie I have ever seen.

[quote]BobParr wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

Never saw it, but don’t let the director hear you say that. I’m sure he’d go off on you with some threats and choice ethnic slurs LOL.[/quote]

Hahahaha, I would F*ck old Director/Producer Mel Gibson up. Now younger Mad Max/Lethal Weps/Braveheart Gibson scares the shit out of me.

And thank you to whoever said Dragon Ball sucked. Peeee UUUU

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:
Dragonball Evolution: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. [/quote]

Damn it, I’d convinced myself that that movie never happened.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:

Agreed.[/quote]

x2.

I just couldn’t get the level of violence and profanity in War Zone, it really made the movie pointless. And I was quite a fan of the first Punisher movie.

Whale Rider…don’t ask

The Room FTW (Trust me, just youtube it, IMDB it, google it. So horrible it has reached cult status.)

The American… Anyone see that? Terrible

The English Patient… Only movie I’ve ever seen in the theater that I ever fell asleep in

King Kong

Hostel

‘No Country for Old Men’ is an AWESOME movie. The silence, the suspense, and the sheer STYLE of the movie is just awesome. Coen brothers are masters, I don’t rent their movies, I buy them before I’ve ever seen them.