Worst Movies You Ever Seen

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Forrest Gump - Yeah, flame away if you must, but that film was SO damn contrived it felt like my intelligence was insulted, assaulted, and ass raped all at once. [/quote]

X2

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Sunday before church this was on one of the movie channels, both the wife and I just sat there with our mouths open. [/quote]

Sorry does not count It goes so far trying to be serious that it hops the fence to comedy. This is to Bad not to be good. [/quote]

This came out the year I graduated High School, I do not remember this at all. I was just floored by the acting etc. We were almost late for church because the wife and I just couldnt look away. And yes it was funny cause it was so over the top.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Sunday before church this was on one of the movie channels, both the wife and I just sat there with our mouths open. [/quote]

Sorry does not count It goes so far trying to be serious that it hops the fence to comedy. This is to Bad not to be good. [/quote]

So what you are saying is that Brain Smasher is out of contention too?

I don’t know if you’re counting bad movies or just shitty movies everyone seems to love. If it’s the former I have to give a shout out to “Starcrash” which was an Italian film made in 1979 trying to cash in on the Star Wars craze.

[quote]enrac wrote:

Red Sonja?[/quote]

This times 10000000000000000

times another 1000000000000000.

Edit: raised to ^999999999999999

[quote]enrac wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
The 6th Day is the worst Arnold movie ever. (not counting Junior and Jingle All The Way)[/quote]

Red Sonja? (Granted, he’s not in a lot of scenes in that one).[/quote]

I don’t count that as an Arnold movie.

Last Action Hero was like Saving Private Ryan compared to The 6th Day.

Seriously guys, it’s bad. Hundreds of robots 10 Ft away and they can’t seem to hit these little people shooting them with lazers? How the fuck did they take the planet over if they can’t shoot 5 chicks with pea shooters?

V

Aren’t there any MST3K fans on here? They showed a movie on one episode that really is the worst of all time- “Manos, The Hands of Fate”, all other movies are pretenders to the throne.

If you’re curious, just do a search on youtube and you’ll be able to watch the whole thing to your everlasting torment.

[quote]50_Caliber wrote:
Aren’t there any MST3K fans on here? They showed a movie on one episode that really is the worst of all time- “Manos, The Hands of Fate”, all other movies are pretenders to the throne.

If you’re curious, just do a search on youtube and you’ll be able to watch the whole thing to your everlasting torment. [/quote]

Hell ya, MST3K was awesome! I ran into a gal who was a producer on that show and told her “you people up in Hollywood need to bring that back!”

Passion of the Christ…just all around bad

[quote]NvrTooLate wrote:

[quote]50_Caliber wrote:

If you’re curious, just do a search on youtube and you’ll be able to watch the whole thing to your everlasting torment. [/quote]

Hell ya, MST3K was awesome! I ran into a gal who was a producer on that show and told her “you people up in Hollywood need to bring that back!”[/quote]

It was never as good after Joel left, IMHO.

The Love Guru(a serious contender for the worst film of all time)
The Men Who Stare At Goats
Predators
Hostel(1 and 2)

[quote]50_Caliber wrote:

x 2 and I really miss that show.

yeah when Joel left I lost interest…loved that show, used to watch it with my father.

Dr Otto and the Riddle of the Gloom Beam, I win. Jim Varney plays 5 characters including Ernest P Warrol, so bad my eyes they burn

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
OK , maybe I should of called the God Father the most OVERRATED movie of all time…seriously I fell asleep. Movie sucked IMO.[/quote]
Um…
http://my.spill.com/video/video/show?id=947994%3AVideo%3A21178

Really though, worst movie I’ve ever seen is a low-budget flick grabbed of the Blockbuster shelf called Automaton Transfusion.

It was “okay” as far as what I expected from a zero-budget, zombies vs. high schoolers movie, but what clinched the title of Worst Ever was the ending (spoiler alert??). The remaining survivors were trapped in a corner ready to make a last stand with the zombies fast closing in. All of a sudden… fade to black… “To Be Continued” appears on screen. Saywhatnow?

The movie came out in 2006. The sequel is “supposed to” be out in 2012. And they’re all supposed to be part of a trilogy. Just nonsense.

The first SAW movie. I guffawed so many times I was getting dirty looks from the high schoolers who were actually getting scared shitless. I guess I was ruining their ‘immersion’. I’m sure the rest of that franchise is just as deficient but I never bothered with any of it.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
OK , maybe I should of called the God Father the most OVERRATED movie of all time…seriously I fell asleep. Movie sucked IMO.[/quote]
Um…
http://my.spill.com/video/video/show?id=947994%3AVideo%3A21178

Really though, worst movie I’ve ever seen is a low-budget flick grabbed of the Blockbuster shelf called Automaton Transfusion.

It was “okay” as far as what I expected from a zero-budget, zombies vs. high schoolers movie, but what clinched the title of Worst Ever was the ending (spoiler alert??). The remaining survivors were trapped in a corner ready to make a last stand with the zombies fast closing in. All of a sudden… fade to black… “To Be Continued” appears on screen. Saywhatnow?

The movie came out in 2006. The sequel is “supposed to” be out in 2012. And they’re all supposed to be part of a trilogy. Just nonsense.[/quote]

Lol…thats a classic…“it insists upon itself” Peter Griffin, genius

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

anything with Steven Seagal[/quote]

I can’t believe you said that.