Winter Diet

Brant~

1. My bad man I forgot to put in that I added frozen blue berries to my first shake
  2. Haha the muffin stacker thing comes frozen (Jimmy Dean D-lites) so hence the egg whites.
  3. I’ll bump up my eggs to 5 and 2 slices of bread?
  4. I like how I respond to red meat so I’ll make that meal steak with sweet potatoes with brown sugar. I REALLY hate chicken breasts! When I was rowing I was on a BB diet to stay as lean as possible and now I can’t stand looking at them haha
  5. I’ll go with regular yogurt and between that and the Metabolic Drive Complete it will be about 50grams carbs 50grams protein.

My PWO is a little thrown off with how late I have to workout. During the weekends my PWO meals look like the following:

1. Surge
  2. Whey in gatorade
  3. Sometimes egg whites and toast
  4. Steak and veggies

I tried this during the week and all I gained was fat haha

Thanks for your help man!

Before I read this thread I thought I was eating a lot.

I am not.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Brant~

1. My bad man I forgot to put in that I added frozen blue berries to my first shake
  2. Haha the muffin stacker thing comes frozen (Jimmy Dean D-lites) so hence the egg whites.
  3. I’ll bump up my eggs to 5 and 2 slices of bread?
  4. I like how I respond to red meat so I’ll make that meal steak with sweet potatoes with brown sugar. I REALLY hate chicken breasts! When I was rowing I was on a BB diet to stay as lean as possible and now I can’t stand looking at them haha
  5. I’ll go with regular yogurt and between that and the Metabolic Drive Complete it will be about 50grams carbs 50grams protein.

My PWO is a little thrown off with how late I have to workout. During the weekends my PWO meals look like the following:

1. Surge
  2. Whey in gatorade
  3. Sometimes egg whites and toast
  4. Steak and veggies

I tried this during the week and all I gained was fat haha

Thanks for your help man![/quote]

Sure thing. Good luck!

[quote]FlavaDave wrote:

I am not.[/quote]

Haha I can’t let J catch up to me man!

I’m even eating on the lite side, I’ve seen guys on here eat 2x as much as me! It wont do me much good though to eat too much more as I sit on my ass in a cube all day.

oh by the way for people reading this, I feel a lot better after cutting out the milk! I thought I was fine just taking the milk pill, however since I increased my intake I had been feeling sluggish and tired all day.

Today I have much more energy and feel better mood wise. Only one cup of black coffe this morning to get me going! (yesterday was 1 cup coffee 2 cups green tea which total had 4 tea bags and then more coffee in the afternoon)

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:

3pm- PB sandwhich with Metabolic Drive shake

I secretly hate peanut butter, but this meal looks good too.
[/quote]

blasphemy!

[quote]FlavaDave wrote:

I am not.[/quote]

lol this thread made me realize I eat to much!

[quote]Kalle wrote:
FlavaDave wrote:

I am not.

lol this thread made me realize I eat to much! [/quote]

Not possible, unless you are gaining a lot of fat and want to be a bodybuilder.

I’m thinking on Sat. after my ME deadlift day I’ll have a nice friendly PL meal.

I’m thinking a BK quad stacker with a milk shake :slight_smile:

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Kalle wrote:
FlavaDave wrote:

I am not.

lol this thread made me realize I eat to much!

Not possible, unless you are gaining a lot of fat and want to be a bodybuilder.

I’m thinking on Sat. after my ME deadlift day I’ll have a nice friendly PL meal.

I’m thinking a BK quad stacker with a milk shake :)[/quote]

haha yeah I was being sarcastic. I train for strongman and can still easily make weight and my lifts are improving, thats what I care about.

I had a ME deadlift day yesterday I think I consumed a good 3,000+ calories after lifting at 5PM. I listen to my body so If I have a grueling day of lifting and am bulking I’ll just keep eating tell I fell right.

[quote]FlavaDave wrote:

I am not.[/quote]

Sometimes when I’m eating, I pretend I’m a viking or dinosaur or something. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it’s fun as hell. It kind of helps too, when you’re trying to over eat.

Seriously, go try it.

FlavaDave wrote:

I am not.

Sometimes when I’m eating, I pretend I’m a viking or dinosaur or something. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it’s fun as hell. It kind of helps too, when you’re trying to over eat.

Seriously, go try it.[/quote]

wtf?

haha I’m picturing the Viking from the snickers commercials.

FlavaDave wrote:

I am not.

I have this same mindset when eating sometimes… haha

So instead of the toast with my eggs I bought a cake :frowning: Haha I have the worst sweet tooth but I only ate 1/2 of the mini cake. It must have done something good though! My workout went as follows:

Pin Pulls: 135x10, 225x10, 315x6, 405x6, 405x5
Single arm DB rows: 100x8, 100x8, 110x6 for 3 sets
Lat pull down: 160x10 for 3 sets
Chin-ups: with a 45lb plate did 15reps total
Preacher curls: 35lb plater per side 5x6
Reverse Curls: 3x10 with 20lbs per side
Fore arm work

I was pretty happy with this workout.

You slay me.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
So instead of the toast with my eggs I bought a cake :frowning: Haha I have the worst sweet tooth but I only ate 1/2 of the mini cake. It must have done something good though! My workout went as follows:

Single are DB rows: 100x8, 100x8, 110x6 for 3 sets
Fore arm work

I was pretty happy with this workout.[/quote]

reverse curls, in my opinion, are worthless

[quote]Jacked Diesel wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

Fore arm work

[/quote]

I like them as part of grip work not so much for biceps.

FlavaDave wrote:

I am not.

Do you wear the helmet?

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Jacked Diesel wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

Fore arm work

I like them as part of grip work not so much for biceps.[/quote]

do you have access to a fat bar? I did reverse curls with my axle a week ago and I could see that working the grip pretty good.

why not do the chinups before lat pulldowns?

good training man.

ive seen good forearm hypertrophy from reverse curls and also noticed a moderate increase in grip strength

nope no fat bar and I do the chin-ups after lat pull downs because they are the start of the bicep work.

Haha also b/c Thib’s program says to do them then!