Why Fat People Suck

[quote]Nate112 wrote:
this is a pretty Discriminatory thread…They’re fat, so what, leave it be guys lol…[/quote]

Do you not understand why we are upset?

How about because it fucks up their lives. And since we are the ones who foot the bill for the medicine for their “disease,” not to mention the debbie snack cakes… I think it’s okay that we are a little pissed off at them. I don’t dislike them because they are fat. I dislike them because most of them are lazy piles of shit that won’t ever amount to anything in this life… Show me a fat man who TRULY works hard and I’d say he wouldn’t be fat for long. Why? Cause he’s not lazy.

Man I actually feel sorry for some younger obese people like her. I bet that girls high school years were hell.

A lot of the time their parents are to blame. Like I bet they fed this poor girl junk everyday when she was a kid. They don’t stand a chance as they’re too young to know what they’re doing to their health.

fat people are jolly as fuck…

sincerely,

DP

[quote]Nate112 wrote:
this is a pretty Discriminatory thread…They’re fat, so what, leave it be guys lol…[/quote]

I don’t like your attitude.

Just kidding, kind of.

Once, I helped my friend who was ~270lbs at 5’7" drop ~90lbs over the course of about 10 months. What was underneath all the fat turned out to harbor even more hatred for fat wastes of life than I had myself.

That biscuit story was outrageous too, by the way.

By the way, I’d also like to add how these fat sacks of shit are contributing to the business of the mass-market food industry, (I just caught a fly with my hand mid-sentence), perpetuating the sale of garbage, low-quality “food,” thus making it even harder for real foods to become commonplace, cheaper, and easier to obtain for us folk who give a damn about not degrading into the medical nightmares of worthless existence known as fat people.

On the other hand most obese adults are just lazy fat sacks of shit who have zero self-control and willpower.

Fat people who make no effort to not be fat are really to me, representative of the lowest point in our modern society form an evolutionary viewpoint.

Fat people that expect special treatment because of their ‘condition’ (I had no idea stuffing your face was a medical condition) also disgust me.

There is a definite problem I have with someone getting mad because some store doesn’t have a motorized rascal for them to jet around in, and ONLY has the regular wheelchairs, which weren’t meant to be used by 25 year olds who are 600 pounds, they’re meant to be used by the elderly and infirm who actually have a legit reason to use them. Get off your ass and walk a bit for once, it wouldn’t kill ya. Oh wait, it might because your arteries are so clogged with cholesterol that climbing the stairs at your apartment building makes you reach for the nearest defibrillator.

How about the super size value meal, extra mayo, add bacon, cheese, desert

And a diet coke

wtf?

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
The government in Australia is considering using taxpayers money to provide gastric banding surgery(where they tie a band around your stomach to make it smaller and fill you up faster) for obese people since obesity is classed as a disease…

This frustrates me to no end, because just have no idea how to fucking eat properly, and it doesn’t help with all the bullshit marketing with fat-free food and loop holes on the shelves in food stores.

Some people get fat easier then others, but bullshit they can’t do anything about it.[/quote]

That’s bullshit dude. I hope that never happens anywhere.

My neighbor actually went and made her self fatter so that her health insurance would pick up the tab for the gastric-banding. My brother’s ex-wife also had it done, and it didn’t work on her…maybe for the short term, but after awhile she ballooned back up to 350+ lbs…
The surgery isn’t a quick fix, hell before they had the laproscopic version of the procedure, they would cut you from your navel up to your breast bone! Can’t say that looks like fun. And then the doctors tell you, They outline for you, a diet and exercise regiment THAT you HAVE to follow in order for the weight to stay off. DO THAT SHIT FIRST! If you can’t do that you don’t deserve to have the surgery, especially at other people’s expense.
Seriously folks, especially the FAT ones, get off yer asses!

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
My friend’s father is a doctor. My friend told me that once, a obese woman was complaining about stomach pain. He started to look at her bellie. He searched in her fat folded layer and there was an infection. There was some biscuit also. The woman told him she played ‘‘cache-biscuit’’ with her husband while having sex. They hide biscuit in their layer of fat and they search them. They forgot one.[/quote]

This is yet another reason to hate fatties. Not just because that story is disgusting. Not only do fatties eat too much food, but now they’re playing sex games with it AND finding another way of hoarding/storing said food at the same time!

Hehe, I found this article while looking for pictures of fat people. I think most of you will enjoy the read.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/439826/its_a_sad_day_when_fat_people_try_to.html?singlepage=true&cat=46

I’m happy. No, really, I am.

EDIT: hmmm… you can only see the picture when you click on it. Interesting…

I hate when fat people tell me I exercise too much. Or that weightlifting is bad for you.

Another thing I saw the other day which I see quite frequently is fat people giving out to smokers. The fat guy said and I quote “you should give up those cigarettes they are bad for your health”. The smoker who was actually a muscular looking security guard just replied “yeah I know”.

Now I’m not saying the security guard shouldn’t give up smoking but from my point of view it was the other guy who looked way less healthy. But then the smoker couldn’t say sh*t to the fat guy because its not the fat guys fault that he eats too much but it is the smokers fault that he smokes.

Am I wrong but aren’t both situations pretty identical? Smoking is a health risk, so people are allowed to tell smokers its bad for your health. And people do constantly.

Being obese is a health a risk but I’ve never heard anyone say “you should really stop being obese its bad for the health” and then the fat guys says “yeah I know”. Usually the response will be horror that someone had commented on my “body image”, how dare that person say such a thing. I mean its a disease after all isn’t it?

Yeah, come on T-Nation friends. While it is easy to feel revulsion for fat humans, how can you not feel a twinge of sympathy for them? They start breathing heavily when they get up and walk 30 feet. Unable to wipe their own anuses clean of feces after defecating, they must depend on loved ones to assist them. Seriously, whether or not you are able to see or even reach your own genitalia, how can you not feel sad, way down deep in your soul?

Here’s a little story: The receptionist here at my place of employment is a big girl. She’s probably 5’11" and pushing 300 lbs. Anyway, she has an 8 year old daughter. Now that 8 year old kid is starting to go from normal looking kid to balloon-looking fat-kid. You know the one. The one that you made relentless fun of when you were in 3rd grade. Tell me, what part of that kid’s crummy body is her fault? What 8 year old is going to have any idea that her diet and sedentary lifestyle is making her fat? Obesity is a disease, but it’s not a disease of physiology. It’s a disease of culture.

Having said that, I really hate fat people, too.

[quote]palindrome wrote:
Yeah, come on T-Nation friends. While it is easy to feel revulsion for fat humans, how can you not feel a twinge of sympathy for them? They start breathing heavily when they get up and walk 30 feet. Unable to wipe their own anuses clean of feces after defecating, they must depend on loved ones to assist them. Seriously, whether or not you are able to see or even reach your own genitalia, how can you not feel sad, way down deep in your soul?

Here’s a little story: The receptionist here at my place of employment is a big girl. She’s probably 5’11" and pushing 300 lbs. Anyway, she has an 8 year old daughter. Now that 8 year old kid is starting to go from normal looking kid to balloon-looking fat-kid. You know the one. The one that you made relentless fun of when you were in 3rd grade. Tell me, what part of that kid’s crummy body is her fault? What 8 year old is going to have any idea that Obesity is a disease, but it’s not a disease of physiology. It’s a disease of culture.

Having said that, I really hate fat people, too. [/quote]

Can Social workers intervene in cases like this? That’d be interesting, a court order for a parent to stop overfeeding their children.

[quote]palindrome wrote:

Here’s a little story: The receptionist here at my place of employment is a big girl. She’s probably 5’11" and pushing 300 lbs. Anyway, she has an 8 year old daughter. Now that 8 year old kid is starting to go from normal looking kid to balloon-looking fat-kid. You know the one. The one that you made relentless fun of when you were in 3rd grade. Tell me, what part of that kid’s crummy body is her fault? What 8 year old is going to have any idea that Obesity is a disease, but it’s not a disease of physiology. It’s a disease of culture.
[/quote]

It’s not the 8 year old’s fault, it’s her mother’s fault. She should be charged with child abuse.

Ok guys I am a fat guy and so basically fuck all yous bastards. I lift and push the weights, but I also enjoy my eating. Plain and simple I just don’t give enough of a fuck not to eat my biscuits and gravy. What I hate is d-bags that look for reasons that they are better then other people. Your superiority is a fallacy. So quit being dicks.Oh and yes I got huge calves!

dont sweat it folks…what comes around goes around .

if you look closely , you will see the beginning stages of “pay for what you use” in the health-care insurance industry ; similar to a good-for-shit driver paying more for auto insurance .

'bout damn time

[quote]bigdaddy082 wrote:
Ok guys I am a fat guy and so basically fuck all yous bastards. I lift and push the weights, but I also enjoy my eating. Plain and simple I just don’t give enough of a fuck not to eat my biscuits and gravy. What I hate is d-bags that look for reasons that they are better then other people. Your superiority is a fallacy. So quit being dicks.Oh and yes I got huge calves!
[/quote]

How can people not feel superior, when they have superior health? So you hate it when someone reminds you that they are better then you, but you don’t care enough to not eat your biscuits and gravy. I’ll tell you what I hate. I hate it when people take there own issues out on the rest of the world.

Its a dark era in humanity’s history.

I’ve always feared that the point of human evolution was near, and all this has only confirmed my fears. I see it happening; in the streets, homes and gyms across the world. We are changing. Slowly the species is splitting in two, and there is nothing we can do to stop it.

The Fatpocalypse is coming.

The human race will split in two, with one evolutionary descendant being a fat, all-consuming troll; the other a perfect emblem of hominid perfection, the T nation member.

Sadly we are outnumbered millions to one so we’re all fucked.