Why Aren't Thread Titles Clear in Over-35?

[quote]JoeGood wrote:
Hi, my name is Joe and I like strippers, tequila and walks in the rain.[/quote]

You make that sound like its a bad thing joe…

Great, and thanks for eloquent posts on the subject.

But I’m new to this, so I’ll summarise what I think has been said:-

FarmerBretts and Ruglayers first posts probably answered my question nicely. So thanks for that guys,

The forum doesnt want any Retards, Trolls, Buttsnots or Brotards. Presumably that sort of person is unhelpful, gives sarcartic comments, goes off topic and generally talks pish (thats a Scottish version of piss).

Got it. Glad to see there are no Retards, Trolls, Buttsnotts or Brotards on this thread then.

And it seems that the reason the thread names are unclear is because it would be a bit dull to call every thread “My new training log”

^ Yes sir and welcome. Now go start a log with a funny title that has no relationship to your log.

[quote]bluebrasil wrote:
Great, and thanks for eloquent posts on the subject.

But I’m new to this, so I’ll summarise what I think has been said:-

FarmerBretts and Ruglayers first posts probably answered my question nicely. So thanks for that guys,

The forum doesnt want any Retards, Trolls, Buttsnots or Brotards. Presumably that sort of person is unhelpful, gives sarcartic comments, goes off topic and generally talks pish (thats a Scottish version of piss).

Got it. Glad to see there are no Retards, Trolls, Buttsnotts or Brotards on this thread then.

And it seems that the reason the thread names are unclear is because it would be a bit dull to call every thread “My new training log” [/quote]

This…

And I think that we use our logs as much more than just a place to note training. They are packed with personal issues, stories, wit, tragedy, mundane everyday stuff…kind of like an old folks therapy group.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Yes sir and welcome. Now go start a log with a funny title that has no relationship to your log. [/quote]

^^ this ^^

Also, do 5/3/1 or you’ll be killed and eaten

[quote]bluebrasil wrote:
And it seems that the reason the thread names are unclear is because it would be a bit dull to call every thread “My new training log” [/quote]

“New”?
Sometimes I feel old as the hills…

[quote]mjnewland wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Yes sir and welcome. Now go start a log with a funny title that has no relationship to your log. [/quote]

^^ this ^^

Also, do 5/3/1 or you’ll be killed and eaten[/quote]

does her WS

As a youngun (too young for these parts), I really like to poke the bear.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]mjnewland wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

^^ this ^^

does her WS

As a youngun (too young for these parts), I really like to poke the bear.[/quote]

I prefer to be called Pch, but if the bear works for you it works for me.

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]mjnewland wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

^^ this ^^

does her WS

As a youngun (too young for these parts), I really like to poke the bear.[/quote]

I prefer to be called Pch, but if the bear works for you it works for me.

[/quote]

She was talking to me and I prefer Mr. Bear, Sooner lover.

[quote]mjnewland wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

^^ this ^^

does her WS

As a youngun (too young for these parts), I really like to poke the bear.

[/quote]

I can’t wait until you emerge from your cocoon, and grace the old fogies with your presence.

At that point of course, you’d become fair game. (puns intended) :wink:

(this has been an awesomely entertaining thread)