Why Aren't Thread Titles Clear in Over-35?

[quote]kmcnyc wrote:
I think the brotards are creeping in here too. :)[/quote]

i feel like my thread title is completely accurate. i have this ongoing problem with extra shhhmedium coats. they make me feel all swole.

[quote]mjnewland wrote:
in our “defense”, we do occasionally throw up a question thread. the most recent was “first programs”. others were “how to keep the damn kids off the lawn” and “get a job and a haircut you dirty hippy”[/quote]

Hi, my name is Joe and I like strippers, tequila and walks in the rain.

^^^Hi Joe^^^

walks onto lawn

O hai Pc2

should I cut or bulk?

[quote]kmcnyc wrote:
O hai Pc2

should I cut or bulk?[/quote]

Bro, I think you should throw an extra arm day in there, it’ll help you tone.

Oh shit the old people are restless.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Oh shit the old people are restless. [/quote]

Are you following me?

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Oh shit the old people are restless. [/quote]

Are you following me? [/quote]

No, are you my nurse? What room am I in?

Wasnt I here first. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
walks onto lawn[/quote]

Dirty hippy. Get a job.

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:
i feel like my thread title is completely accurate. i have this ongoing problem with extra shhhmedium coats. they make me feel all swole. [/quote]

Meat, to get the full effect, you may want to cut the sleeves of the extra shhhmedium coat. Then all the cardio-curlers can see the awesomeness of your jacked bicepts.

[quote]hawkcapt1912 wrote:

i feel like my thread title is completely accurate. i have this ongoing problem with extra shhhmedium coats. they make me feel all swole. [/quote]

Meat, to get the full effect, you may want to cut the sleeves of the extra shhhmedium coat. Then all the cardio-curlers can see the awesomeness of your jacked bicepts.
[/quote]

Make sure to check out your ribs between sets of 1/8 Power Knee Bends. Gotta keep the hawt abz, bro!

I like grapes.

[quote]kmcnyc wrote:
O hai Pc2

should I cut or bulk?[/quote]

Both at the same time, bra!!!

[quote]ruglayer09052000 wrote:

[/quote]

Make sure to check out your ribs between sets of 1/8 Power Knee Bends. Gotta keep the hawt abz, bro![/quote]

luckily where i train we don’t have any cardio equipment with the exception of some tires to flip or a prowler to push.

also… no check’n out the hawt abs… we don’t have any mirrors. that’s a good thing though, my reflection scares me sometimes.

I like grapes, too, Null. Perferably crushed with sugar and yeast and allowed to age awhile.
OP, despite the seemly flippant responses to your post I think you’ve got a valid point. I’m immediately retitling my thread “Ramblings of a semi-senile, oft sarcastic, fifty something, PTSDed, would be athlete again, with a central theme of lifting heavy shit and throwing stuff and a subcontext involving swimming, working, drinking, and occasssional lapses into diatribes having absolutely nothing to do with the above stated content of the thread.” Yup, that pretty well sums up my thread for you. Hope it helps you narrow down what you’re looking for.
Sorry if any of my commas are introverted. They’s always been shy that way.

[quote]ruglayer09052000 wrote:

[/quote]

Make sure to check out your ribs between sets of 1/8 Power Knee Bends. Gotta keep the hawt abz, bro![/quote]

luckily where i train we don’t have any cardio equipment with the exception of some tires to flip or a prowler to push.

also… no check’n out the hawt abs… we don’t have any mirrors. that’s a good thing though, my reflection scares me sometimes.
[/quote]

Meat, we could do a combined log, and have the informative title “How to get really, really ugly.”

[quote]PeteS wrote:

Meat, we could do a combined log, and have the informative title “How to get really, really ugly.”
[/quote]

Really, really ugly? I want in. I’m not ugly enough!!