Why Am I So Strong?

[quote]BHappy wrote:
About ###, i am too wise to post any.
Posting small ## i will be named a fool.
Posting average ## i will be called egotistical posting about nothing.
Posting big ## i will be asked for video proof and i have no cell phone, no camera and plan to stay like that for the next 40 years.
If you are real curious earlier i started a different thread with ##.

Ok, if you really are 55, you should know better about posting numbers here.

If you post small numbers, people will laugh at the thread title, and then give you serious, and appropriate advice. Which is what I believe I did, for your level.

If you post average numbers, you will get advice that’s a bit more advanced, and there will still be chuckles at the thread title.

If you post big numbers, you would indeed be asked for video proof, because most people, yes, even here, inflate their gym numbers. The humble, or even just honest individual is not all too common, as pertains to gym numbers.

Also, while I can appreciate your lifestyle of minimalism, and the mindset behind it…but if you own a computer, and have internet access, why not a camera? I can totally see not wanting a cell phone…the monthly bills, constant breaking, etc etc. But I’ve had the same camera I use for my progress pics, videos, vacations, etc, for over 2 years. It only cost me $120, and still works like new, with zero maintenance. Not to mention, I highly doubt, no, I KNOW, that you’re not advanced enough that the numbers you throw out here, if honest, would elicit a “vids or it didn’t happen” response.