Who Would Look Bigger: Coleman or Lesnar?

[quote]jeremielemauvais wrote:
You can almost get a feel for how big they’d look if they dieted down…Shaw honestly looks more like a regular guy scaled up exponentially.
[/quote]

Regular guy, scaled up? Here he is meeting Phil Heath.

And meeting the Duce.

I’m closer to the camera and he is stooping over a concrete barrier for the record.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
And meeting the Duce.

I’m closer to the camera and he is stooping over a concrete barrier for the record.[/quote]

Guy in the middle is a speck of a man.

Laugh all you like but the guy in the middle is easily bigger than both the other guys in the “bodybuilding” sense. He’s got “real size” not just frame/height

;p ;p ;p

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
And meeting the Duce.

I’m closer to the camera and he is stooping over a concrete barrier for the record.[/quote]

Guy in the middle is a speck of a man. [/quote]

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
And meeting the Duce.

Your fingers look like an infants in his hand, lol.

Lesnar taller. Ronnie bigger by a fuckin mile. End thread. Dumb question.

No way is Ronnie Coleman 5’11, he looks too short on those pics…i seen pics of linemen, rugby props strongmen etc who are 5’11 and weigh lighter or same weight as him (obviously with higher body fat) that look a lot better and bigger then Ronnie…not to mention a lot faster.

One of the very short linemen standing 5’9 and 300lbs looks slimmer then Ronnie thro.

Also since when was 5’11 short or midget status lol, its only a inch away from 6 foot lol

Well Mark Henry is 6’4" and imho Coleman looks about 4-5 inches shorter (Don’t forget he’s bald the hair can add like an inch or so)

At his peak and during the off season, Ronnie (and many other mass monsters of that time) wore baggy as fuck clothing since their proportions were out of whack, and in the process that hid most of their development except traps and forearms.
This could make him look shorter than he truly was. I believe he was around 5’11…

Ronnie was literally a freak, in every sense of the word. I’ve known football players taller and “looking bigger” than him would stand next to him and then say "fuck, he’s humongous. The reason is when your standing next to a shorter guy with humongous traps, said shorter guy casts a freakish illusion of thickness making him look like a block of stone a foot thick to the taller guy, due to the angle.

[quote]theiceman13 wrote:
No way is Ronnie Coleman 5’11, he looks too short on those pics…i seen pics of linemen, rugby props strongmen etc who are 5’11 and weigh lighter or same weight as him (obviously with higher body fat) that look a lot better and bigger then Ronnie…not to mention a lot faster.

One of the very short linemen standing 5’9 and 300lbs looks slimmer then Ronnie thro.

Also since when was 5’11 short or midget status lol, its only a inch away from 6 foot lol[/quote]

[quote]theiceman13 wrote:
i seen pics of linemen, rugby props strongmen etc who are 5’11 and weigh lighter or same weight as him (obviously with higher body fat) that look a lot better and bigger then Ronnie…not to mention a lot faster.
[/quote]

please post pics of all these sportsmen who look “a lot better and bigger” than RC

i am especially interested in pics of “rugby props” who look “a lot better and bigger” than RC

also can you explain how you know any of these sportsmen are “a lot faster” than RC

finally why you are mentioning being “faster” as something of importance in a bodybuilding forum

thanks!

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Lesnar taller. Ronnie bigger by a fuckin mile. End thread. Dumb question.[/quote]

Bigger and heavier are not the same thing.

Is 6 - 6.4 ft out of the norm, Why are people using pictures of insanely tall guys to compare against Coleman instead of somebody 6’1-3?

I’d vote Coleman at his peak with his shirt off would dwarf Lesnar at his peak. Shirt on he’d look wider than Lesnar, maybe not as stout.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Lesnar taller. Ronnie bigger by a fuckin mile. End thread. Dumb question.[/quote]

Bigger and heavier are not the same thing.[/quote]

Please show me where i said that.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[/quote]

Show me where I said you said that.

Ronnie was heavier, but that does not mean that he was larger. He still may have been physically smaller by volume.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[/quote]

Show me where I said you said that.

Ronnie was heavier, but that does not mean that he was larger. He still may have been physically smaller by volume.[/quote]

Please show me where i said you said i said that

In my mind, largeness=muscle mass. Brock is taller with more bodyfat, yeah.

What does “bigger” mean?
What does “looking” mean?
smh

We’re going around in circles again lol.

Bigger
Case 1: more jacked (higher BMI at given leanness)
Case 2: more fat-free mass?
Case 3: heavier?
Case 4: LOOK* bigger

LOOK
Case 1: How you look on stage in dehydrated condition to a BB audience
Case 2: The illusion of overall presence you cast to an average joe looking at you
Case 3: How SERIOUS
* lifters see you

SERIOUS
Case 1: Competitive BBers (Branch Warren)
Case 2: Competitive NATURAL
* BBers
Case 3: Competitive Powerlifters or strongmen (Dez,Punisher)
Case 3: Legit Permabulkers i.e. 70s big (PX)
Case 4: Garden variety dreamerbulkers (Our chatty friend Gorillakiv before he cut down)
Case 5: The “Aestheticz” brahhhs.

***NATURAL

(and so on ad nauseam)

My posts in this thread, I believe address all these issues

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:
What does “bigger” mean?
What does “looking” mean?
smh[/quote]

Sebastien Chabal is a big fairly lean French rugby player. I think he has medium heavy build a bit like Arnold .

Chabal? you serious?

Similar to Arnold