Who is the God of War?

I guess I have “man boobs” as well.

People are idiots. They actually titled this pic “moobs”.

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Michael Jai White maybe?[/quote]

I just watched Black Dynamite last night. I think by the end my bf was thoroughly annoyed by my never ending stream of comments about his body. He’s got my vote!

[/quote]

Oh god no. The dude is a terrible actor.

Vin will be a good decision, although I do think he’ll need quite a bit more mass.

Shit, they should get Kevin Levrone. Probably shit acting, but when he goes back to even a fraction of his stage weight he’ll be massive.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Michael Jai White maybe?[/quote]

I just watched Black Dynamite last night. I think by the end my bf was thoroughly annoyed by my never ending stream of comments about his body. He’s got my vote!

[/quote]

Oh god no. The dude is a terrible actor.[/quote]

He did ok in the Dark Knight. I think his roles he chooses are what is lacking.

Either way, I don’t think he would fit this part well.

michael clark duncan anyone?

While I’m against superhero roles going to skinny, flavour-of-the-month teen hearthrobs, I can’t help but feel Kratos shouldn’t be played by someone on the exact opposite end of the spectrum. I think your body builders and wrestlers would make better enemies for a comparatively smaller Kratos than a potential Kratos themselves.

Kratos doesn’t look that big in the game except compared to the meatbag peasants you slay for life. You could have a decent-sized Kratos that looks big compared to a cast of skinny peasants but still looks small compared to larger, mythical enemies.

I was not a fan. I will give him his props though; he’s got overacting down to a fine art.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
While I’m against superhero roles going to skinny, flavour-of-the-month teen hearthrobs, I can’t help but feel Kratos shouldn’t be played by someone on the exact opposite end of the spectrum. I think your body builders and wrestlers would make better enemies for a comparatively smaller Kratos than a potential Kratos themselves.

Kratos doesn’t look that big in the game except compared to the meatbag peasants you slay for life. You could have a decent-sized Kratos that looks big compared to a cast of skinny peasants but still looks small compared to larger, mythical enemies.

I was not a fan. I will give him his props though; he’s got overacting down to a fine art.[/quote]

I think the bigger the Kratos they use the more his feats of strength seem more ‘real’ (I use that loosely)

I’ll just throw this one in here, Brock LEsnar? preferably before he quit the juice

The bigger the Kratos, the less I’d buy his fairly acrobatic wielding of his chained weapons.

Fuck’s sake.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

I’ll just throw this one in here, Brock LEsnar? preferably before he quit the juice[/quote]

Brock lesnar deltoids would need major work to look like Kratos or maybe his traps just overshadow them either way not a good pick IMO

off topic but this pissed me off

at least 3 d’oh moments

LOL wow… “This is the closest thing to steroids except its natural” LOL. Also that chick Sura or whatever is fucken really hot but still that show really blows and nobody should be watching it kk

“About as close as you can get to steroids…but it’s natural…aha ha ha”
Gross.

Maybe bald with a goatee John Cena?

Cena ftw, goldberg is too old and outta shape now. Randy orton wouldnt be a bad heel either, and everyone rest assured it will be cgi’d to the eyes

John Cena has the look. If a decent director is hired, one that can wring emotion of out an actor, I think John could pull it off. I know who I really want to play Kratos, but it would never happen in a million years.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
John Cena has the look. If a decent director is hired, one that can wring emotion of out an actor, I think John could pull it off. I know who I really want to play Kratos, but it would never happen in a million years.

[/quote]

But Doug to YOU have the Kratos look? How about the voice?

The writing is pretty awful, but hell if I’m not entertained from start to finish. Also, if you’ve only seen the first episode, I’d recommend at least watching the second as the first is the worst. Time to go watch some right now.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:

[/quote]

But Doug to YOU have the Kratos look? How about the voice?[/quote]

Not so much on the body, but with enough time I can get close enough. Face is no biggie because a few prosthetics can work wonders. I am confident though that I could do the acting well enough.

But TBH the look of Kratos, while important, is not as important as getting the audience to give a damn about him. They would have to forego all the flashback BS of the game and actually develop Kratos from the beginning, like Conan. Show him tasting his first victory, inspiring the small band of soldiers he began his career with, things like that. Also show more with he and his wife and child. That way he’ll have depth, instead of just being some pissed off asshole. Sharing those experiences with him will make you understand why he acts so passionately.

Oh who am I kidding- the powers that be will hire Stephen Sommers to direct and cast Vin Diesel who will speak in gruff monotone between crappy CG shots.