What's Your Plan for 2010?

GOALS! 1)Learn my new gear-Metal single ply bash shirt, Metal Pro Squatter, Metal King Pro Deadlfter.
2)Bring up my lousy bench numbers both raw and geared. 3)Sqt 2 times bw(195). 4)DL 2.5 times my bw.
5)Train with more intensity and focus! 6)Make no excuses why my numbers suck! 7)Remember that the only one who can make these goals reality is me! 8)Get my bw over 200lbs 9)Work on my tricep strength and my posterior chain more knowing that will make my numbers go up. 10)Last but not least get my GPP up up and up somemore!!!

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
My plans are to achieve a Class 1 (570kgs @ 75kgs/single ply) total and qualify for Nationals.

My numbers are a lot lower than other people posting theirs but it’ll still mean about a 60kg increase in my total.[/quote]

I thought you already qualified?
That Class 1 is a stupid bitch, I’ve missed it twice now by less than 5 kgs.

2010 I will start oly lifting again, with a club, and get good at it this time.
And make my class 1 in PL.

3xBW pull, 30kilos more in a year, learn how to do olympic lifts

USPF push/pull Meet May 15th Santa Maria (Gold’s Gym). APF Meet December.

My goals for this year are:

*Deadlift 240kg- not sure were it is now, few weeks practising singles should see me hit 200kg
*Squat 220kg- as above 2 months of no squatting due to knee injury hasnt done too much damage
*Bench press 140kg-more of a confidence and form thing with this
*Shoulder press 90kg- this goes up and makes huge gains in my bench
*Body weight 92kg-double the weight I first walked into the gym at
*db row 65kgx20reps
*good morning 130kgx10reps
*Never miss heavy ab work

I would like to run smolov towards the end of jan and smolov jr for shoulder press.

I hope to stay injury free and try not miss hardly any training session. Full year of bulking should set me up to compete nex year in my first meet and maybe a LW strongman event september next year.

2010 is the year I make my best gains.

I got engaged on christmas day and Im having a celebration party end of feb so I would like to look bigger and stronger for then.

My goals are to take first in the 220 weight class at AWPC Worlds and AAPF Nationals, and total over 2000

For 2010, I have switched from bodybuilding to powerlifting. I hope to compete in 2011.

[quote]dianab wrote:

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
My plans are to achieve a Class 1 (570kgs @ 75kgs/single ply) total and qualify for Nationals.

My numbers are a lot lower than other people posting theirs but it’ll still mean about a 60kg increase in my total.[/quote]

I thought you already qualified?
That Class 1 is a stupid bitch, I’ve missed it twice now by less than 5 kgs.

2010 I will start oly lifting again, with a club, and get good at it this time.
And make my class 1 in PL.[/quote]

Twice by less than 5kgs? Yikes! Skip it and shoot for your Master class total instead!!! :slight_smile:

I was taking a run at it for my November meet, but after getting hit by a sinus cold and the flu twice in the 4 weeks leading up to the meet (including the flu ~6 days out) I never went for it. I still hit a PB in every lift so I was happy.