What to Do in New York?

Haterz

Not sure what was wrong with what I wrote. If you’re coming from far away to NY, why the hell would you want to spend most of your time in Brooklyn as opposed to in the city?

[quote]therajraj wrote:

-People eat late in NY (10pm for dinner), so if you want to avoid the rush and not worry about waiting or reservation go between 6-8pm for dinner at a restaurant.

[/quote]

This clearly depends on the restaurant. During the week, this is the time when business dinners take place. If it is a popular restaurant (i.e. Manhattan steak house), you my well need a reservation at any time. Always call ahead or be willing to find someplace else to eat if they can’t take you in a timely manner.

DB

Come on guys, yes williamsburg is basically beards, tight flannels and funk, but there is still some hidden gems…

Always liked Sea Thai Restaraunt. Brooklyn Brewery is kinda cool, the gutter bowling alley and bar is fun. There are still a shit ton of dive bars there too…I dunno williamsburg/bushwick will always have a special place in my heart.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Come on guys, yes williamsburg is basically beards, tight flannels and funk, but there is still some hidden gems…

Always liked Sea Thai Restaraunt. Brooklyn Brewery is kinda cool, the gutter bowling alley and bar is fun. There are still a shit ton of dive bars there too…I dunno williamsburg/bushwick will always have a special place in my heart.

http://www.thegutterbrooklyn.com/[/quote]

Hey Matty how come you dont hang with us anymore in G+?

Ill be back broham, the computers at work are ancient and g+ sometimes doesn’t load!

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Ill be back broham, the computers at work are ancient and g+ sometimes doesn’t load![/quote]

Alright had me worried, you know we need our large and in charge New Yorker in there, to many guys in shape and Edgy.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

http://www.thegutterbrooklyn.com/[/quote]

Aw yeah, we used to throw down some crazy parties out in Bushwick! Or Le Schwicke as we would call it. Lol!

Thanks for the links! I always love when these “What to do in NYC” threads pop up - I learn something new each time!

In fact, thanks to Bonez I JUST got out to L&Bs this summer. Dominated 2 slices of sicilian and 2 of cheese AND a soft serve. Fatsuff! I’m not a big pizza fan, but that was some pretty good pie.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Ill be back broham, the computers at work are ancient and g+ sometimes doesn’t load![/quote]

Matty after seeing your new Avi, I uh have to move you available this weekend?

If you’re nearby, definitely check out Brooklyn Brewery - they make some world-class beers

New York was a fuckin blast, I cant wait to go back. I stayed in brooklyn, Bay Ridge area. We dont have dunkin donuts where I am from so I honestly ate about 15 of the pumpkin in four days. We did all the touristy stuff, double decker bus, memorial, time square, went to a cool club that was at the top of a big hotel that overlooked the city and the bathroom wall was a huge window you could see out of, the subway was freaking great as well, I am totally in love with that city!

Masturbate at Starbucks!